A walk in the grounds - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A walk in the grounds - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A walk in the grounds

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A walk in the grounds - Page 2 Empty Re: A walk in the grounds

Post by Nick Potter Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:12 pm

Nick came down and noticed that Clara wasn't there. Nick was wearing a jacket with a t-shirt underneath and a pair of jeans. Nick sat on the couch and waited for Clara. But that was when an idea came to mind. Nick hid behind a bookshelf and was going to scare Clara when she came down.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara Cadwallader Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:35 am

Clara changed her clothes and dried her hair. She was wearing now a dress. She came down and looked around. She didn't saw here anyone. She now just did stand near the bookself. "Where is everyone today?" she thought by herself. She even haven't seen her sister today.
Clara Cadwallader

Number of posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:54 pm

When Clara came down stairs and stood front of when he was, Nick jumped out and said "boo". Nick looked at Clara's dress. "Wow, Clara you look pretty" Nick told her with a loss of words. "What do you want to do now" he asked. Nick took Clara's hair and ran his hand through it. "Clara, your hair is really soft" he told her. Nick picked up Clara and spun around like 8 or 9 times.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara Cadwallader Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:11 pm

This time this boo did scare Clara little bit but this time she didn't smile she was not scared. She just don't scare that if somebody tries to scare her with boo. She didn't scream either because she was not that scared. "Thanks," she said with smile if Nick said she was pretty. "I don't know," said she honestly. "Thanks again," she said when Nick said that her hair is really soft. She only smiled when Nick picked her up and did spun her around like 8 or 9 times.

((OOC: I really haven't had time to write her anything. Homework takes lately too much time.))
Clara Cadwallader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:58 pm

((It's cool I understand))

Nick started to get dizzy. Nick fell over the couch and Clara was next to him. Nick stuck his hand out to help her up. Nick gave Clara a hug as an apology for making her fall. "So what can you tell me about your family" Nick asked her. Nick didn't really hear about Clara's family that often. Nick picked up Clara again and sat on the couch with her in his lap. Nick stroked Clara's hair repeatedly and then gave her a light kiss. "So what are you doing for Christmas" he asked.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara Cadwallader Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:35 pm

Clara was little bit dizzy too. If Nick fell over to couch so did Clara then. Clara only smiled when Nick did help her up and aplogised. "I have too younger sisters like you know. We don't get along lately very well. My both parents are still alive. I have cat named Missy and owl Cherry. My first cat Sora died when I was five years old girl," said she about her family. "What I will do Christmas... I haven't decided yet but I guess I will go home and spend it with parents," said Clara with smile.
Clara Cadwallader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:17 pm

"Oh that's nice" Nick told her. "My two parents are dead, my mom died giving birth to me and my dad fell into depression soon after and passed, leaving my two older brothers and sister to take care of me" he told her with sadness. "I'm allergic to cats, I have a owl named Chip though " he said. Nick yawned then. It was only around 7 or 8 though. Nick rested his head on Clara's shoulder. Nick kissed her on the cheek. "Soooo" Nick said dragging the word out. "What ever happened between you and your sisters, you guys dont really get along now" he added. Nick didn't want to embarrass her and he didn't want to make her mad either so he expected her not to tell him. Nick took his hand and rubbed Clara's stomach.

((I edited a little bit))
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara Cadwallader Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:56 pm

Clara didn't know what to say at first. "Oh, sorry about your parents," she said and did thought same time why she really don't get along with her sisters. "I trully don't know. We just barely speaks lately. Thats all," she said but there where even more reasons but that was only reason what shr could think of right now. "How to you get along with your brothers and sister?" Clara asked and smiled.
Clara Cadwallader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:08 pm

"Well, how do I begin" Nick started. "I haven't heard from my sister since her wedding four years ago" he told her. "My oldest brother disappeared like three months ago, but me and my other brother get along quite well" Nick told her. "Do you want to walk around, I'm starting to get bored sitting in this room" he asked. Nick grabbed Clara's hand and started playing with it again. Nick looked to his left as a bunch of third, fourth and fifth years walked in.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara Cadwallader Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:39 pm

"Oh, I see," said Clara. I guess it's one of her favorite sentences because she uses it lately very often. "Em, yes," she said when she noticed that others walked in here and there was even Clara's sister. She didn't want to talk with her right now. Lately all the time they end up arguing about very random things, what she really don't want to right now. It will be too embarrassing for her right now. She only looked at her sister and just smiled to her.
Clara Cadwallader

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top