A walk in the grounds - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A walk in the grounds - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A walk in the grounds

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A walk in the grounds - Page 3 Empty Re: A walk in the grounds

Post by Nick Potter Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:05 pm

Nick noticed the way that Clara smiled at another girl. Nick looked at Clara then the girl and then at Clara again. "I'll wait for you outside" Nick told her. Nick guessed that the girl was Clara's sister, since they looked alike. Nick stood up and walked out of the common room. Nick didn't know what to do in that situation so he left and hoped he didn't make things worse. Nick stood by the door and waited for Clara.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara Cadwallader Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:16 am

"Oh, okay," Clara said and still looked at her sister. They just stared at each other and didn't say anything. "Let's go," said Clara sister friend and they went up to the girls bedrooms. Clara sighed. "Now she even don't say hello. What did I do?" Clara whispered to herself. She stood up and walked out of the common room. "Weird girl," she thought.
Clara Cadwallader

Number of posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:39 am

Nick watched as Clara walked out. "Are you ok" he asked. Nick held Clara's hand. Nick could see that Clara was kinda upset. "If you want, I could talk to her and ask what you did" he offered. After a while of walking Nick saw that they were in the dungeon. "Hey Clara I'm uh scared of the dark, I thought you should know" he told her. Nick turned around and walked with Clara up three flights of stairs. "So what should we do now" he asked.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara Cadwallader Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:00 pm

"I'm okay," Clara said but yeah she was not okay. She was very upset. "Even if you go and ask it, that will not changes anything between us. We need to sort out herselfs. It's not first time," Clara said and sighted. When they walked in dungeon and Nick said she is afraid of dark. "It's okay. Me don't scared of the dark," said and walked behind Nick now. She thought about what she could have done to her own sister. "Oh, no," she said suddenly and now she was worried. She did remember now why her sister may ignore her but it may be wrong.
Clara Cadwallader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:09 pm

Nick heard Clara say oh no. He turned around and looked at her. "What's wrong" Nick asked her. Nick could see the worry on Clara's face, and guessed it was about her sister. "It's about your sister isn't it" he asked. Nick wondered what could have happened that made Clara worried. "I get the feeling that we should go back to the common room" Nick told her.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara Cadwallader Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:16 pm

"Em.. It's not necessary right now to go back there," she said and sighed once again. "It's just one important thing to her what i forgeted," Clara whispered. It was not that big deal. They will sort it out some other day when they both have time. But they have to do it before Christmas Day. There also reason for that.
Clara Cadwallader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:24 pm

"You and your sister need to sort everything out" Nick told her. "What did you forget" Nick asked her quietly. Nick gave her a hug and tried to calm her down. "It's ok, I can help you and your sister get along" he told her. Nick had done something similar to his oldest brother and now they never talk.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara Cadwallader Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:46 am

"We'll sort it out tomorrow," Clara said with smile. "Nothing," she said. "Let's talk about something else," Clara said while smiling. She really didn't want to talk about her or her sister problems or anything what's related to her sister.
Clara Cadwallader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:22 am

So she wasn't going to tell him, it was ok. Nick wasn't going to push it. It was 8:30 and time for dinner. "Lets go get something to eat" he told her as he poked her in the stomach. Nick was worried that Clara and her sister would hate each other forever. "What kind of like.. quirks do you have, I when I'm nervous I hold my hands behind my back and when I'm close with a girl and I'm bored, I play with her hand or her hair" Nick told her.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara Cadwallader Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:17 pm

"Okay, let's go and eat something," Clara said with smile. Even if she was not hungry, she needed to eat something before she goes to sleep. "My quirks...," she whispered and just smiled. "I don't have any right now. I use to chew my fingernails when I was nervous but since nail polish tastes terrible, I have stopped doing it," told she after little thinking. Her quirks changes very often, she has them and then somehow get over them.
Clara Cadwallader

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top