Ravenclaw Common Room - Page 16
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ravenclaw Common Room - Page 16 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ravenclaw Common Room

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ravenclaw Common Room - Page 16 Empty Re: Ravenclaw Common Room

Post by Ginevra Malenki Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:06 am

Snickering to herself, Ginevra shrugged. She was quite bright for her age so most people either denied it because they was 'too smart' and they didn't want to look as if they weren't smart any longer, or they were sexist and didn't want her help because of the fact that she was a girl. Knowing some people just didn't like help, she was one of those people so she didn't question it further and just replied back with a simple, "'Kay."
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:09 pm

Topher strolled into the common room, and sat down on the floor saying "Hey Ginerva"
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Number of posts : 2660
Special Abilities : Animagus

http://chaoticrping.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:40 pm

Looking up when her name was spoken, Ginevra's eyes widened as she knew that voice anywhere. "TOPHER!" she said rather loudly, hoping up and almost tackling him in hug form. "Where have you been! I've missed you." she told him, letting him out of the hug and grinning slightly. She was known for the big greetings like this if it had been awhile since she saw someone; she just couldn't seem to help it!
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:03 pm

Freddy saw Topher come into the common room he felt a bit sad that he didn't say hi to him did he forget who he was, or did he not see him. "Hey Topher." Freddy said hoping that Topher had not seen him and that he still rembered him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:03 pm

"Oh hey Freddy" Topher said [sorry i didn't read any of the other posts excepts Gin's on this page] "I didn't see you, and Hi gin. This pack of angry dwarves kidnapped me and held me hostage until I agreed to by them some patries..."
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:53 pm

[It's all good.]

Freddy raised an eyebrow when he heard Topher story "Dwarves kidnapped you?" Freddy asked just to make sure he heard Topher right.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:09 am

Snickering at Tophers story, she rolled her eyes. "What'd they look like?" she asked as if she believed him, though it was sort of obvious that she didn't. Not wanting to be nosy, she really didn't care as long as he was here and unharmed now. She was rather protective of her friends, sometimes to much for her own good. One thing that she noticed about her friends was that they were mostly all guys too.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Weasley Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:33 am

Charlie got up, still sleepy and walked to a table to do his homework when he spotted Topher. 'Am I dreaming?' he asked randomly, pinching himself.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Number of posts : 852

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:00 pm

"Nope" Topher said grinning. "An no i wasn't kidnapped by dwarves I made that up. I was visiting my family that i never get to see." he said stretching out on the ground
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:11 pm

Nodding, Ginevra thought that the first story had been a bit... different and not something that would exactly happen to the averagae person. "Did you have fun?" Ginevra asked curiously, looking at Charlie as he woke up and pinched himself. Letting out a low laugh, that was a typical Charlie move.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top