Marriage is Murder - Page 33
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 33 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 33 of 100 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 66 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 33 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:51 pm

"The main part of the set and the chain is platinum, I think," Robert said. "Its hard to analyze a metal when someone is wearing it. They could have touched all of it. But what they couldn't do is to get it off. And I don't know what happened to know if they tried. I know he's figured out that the stone doesn't like him. If I were him, I'd want to know why some little green stone has such a powerful snarky attitude. And that would have been my entire motive about taking her. But..my buest guess is that he wasn't finding out what he wanted and that Michael got them out before it got worse. But there are a lot of blanks in that."

"Well, we'll be into the holidays again soon. It seems like that comes quicker every year," Brian said.

"Wait til you get our age" Kate sighed.

"I dont know that we've thought about Christmas yet. We did the last two away from England. One in Hawaii and one in Colorado. I suppose we ought to think about that soon," Brian said.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:01 am

Jack sighed and nodded " puzzling that , really puzzling , could be a cures or spell of some sort tuned to her DNA or something" Jack said and Steven shrugged his shoulders at Jacks words.

" Jack nobody knows even Khaat and Robert can't figure it out. " He looked at Robert "Have you searched for any?" he asked as he finished his now cold coffee" I agree seems to sneak up every year". Cassidy smiled and took the cups from Steven and Jack, then headed to the kitchen to set the dishwasher going.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:12 am

"Search for Flamel's notes?" Kate asked. She sighed tiredly. "Incessantly. After Remus died, those two became like addicted treasure hunters. They didnt talk about anything else--for years. Literally."

"We almost had it a couple of times," Robert said.

"You did not. What you had were old wives tales and not a bit of proof. And a lot of pipedreams," Kate said.

"Why didn't I get to go on any of those treasure hunts?" Brian frowned.

"You? You were off in Paris, chasing women," Robert said dryly.

"What? I was what? When did I ever chase women? I was following your ruddy orders, I'll have you know."

"And your first job was that undercover case where you had to make those Parisian women believe you were quite the ladies man," Kate reminded him. "You were woman chasing."

"Working. Big difference," Brian said. "Anyway, where do we want to be for Christmas?"

"Anywhere where you can dodge the subject?" Robert laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:29 am

Jack chuckled " wow wish I had been around I would love a treasure hunt , I do know of an old cave, granted it was a tale my mother told me that an old man lived in it, it was deep in the mountains to the north of here." he said " maybe we could take a look some time" he said " unless you already looked there?" Jess drank in silence her mind searching for Khaat finding her sound a sleep and resting well she knew Michael was with her and she could not help but smile.

"Cassidy did you make desert?" she asked and cassidy nodded returning with bowls floating behind her and her bread pudding with vanilla custard. Cassidy placed it down and dished up for every one before herself.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:43 am

"That looks wonderful. Thank you," Robert told her.

Upstairs Michael had gone to Khaat's room and had intended to merely sit on her bed for a moment to check on her while he finished his tea, but the potion had threatened to ovetake him so he'd stretched out beside her. The next thing he knew, someone was punching and kicking the daylights out of him, rooting him immediately out of sleep. It had startled him beyond words. It took him a moment to figure out that Khaat had had a nightmare and was now attacking whatever it was she'd been dreaming about.

"Stop," he said to her, trying to be calm and steady. He clutched tight to her wrists. "Stop. Its me. You're dreaming. Look at me. Its me." He kept talking to her until she realize it was him and then she curled into him. "Dear God. Scared the shit out of me," he sighed, holding her. "Do you do this to your poor husband?" She nodded. "Often?" he asked. She nodded. "I seriously need to talk to that boy. He either loves you entirely too much or he is seriously sleep deprived," Michael said, sighing, trying to unwind.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:53 am

Jess looked up at the stairs and stood up " excuse me for a moment" she said and headed up to Khaats room knocking on the door she opened it slightly and put her head around the door " is everything ok , do you need anything?" she asked noting the empty water jug by the bed she flicked her hand at it and it refilled with clear cold water. She looked at Michael and sighed "Her nightmares again?" she asked " I have felt her have them, just like now, " she told him not entering the room or opening the door fully. Jack closed his book and put it down as he ate the pudding.

"Yum tastes good too" he said and smiled his thumb running over the book that was laid beside him on the table.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:07 am

"I need to know how the hell Brian does it," Michael said sarcastically, letting go of Khaat's wrists. "She says this happens all the damned time. She's lying, right?" He looked at Khaat, who shook her head. She hadn't lied. Nightmares happened more nights than not. Brian had seen her through far worse than this. Compared to the hell she'd been through after her near death experience in Barker's hands, this was nothing. "You're not lying?"

She looked at Jess, feeling a bit frustrated. She didnt want to put anyone through this. She had tried, in the past, to go off by herself until the terrors had passed, but honestly, this time, she didnt want Michael out of her sight anymore than he wanted to be away from her. And she hated not having her voice. But it was just sort of what she had learned to do to survive things that were truly unspeakable.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:33 pm

Jess saw the look on Khaats face and smiled a small smile as she walked carefully in to the room and over to Khaat's side of the bed " I'm afraid it does Michael" she said " and she's not lying I feel every time she wakes her fear is real, But I also feel how Brian soothes her too" she said " their strength isn't in just there love but their bond too " she walked over and placed her hand on Khaat feeling everything was ok she moved it gently back to her side and smiled. " I'll leave you two alone, but remember, rest" she said her voice was soft as she turned to leave.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:07 pm

Michael sighed. He hadn't wanted to know it as real. Hadn't want it to be real. He merely nodded at Jess. He looked at Khaat. "We'll weather it out. The worst is over, you know. This might take a bit longer, but we'll manage." He saw her try to look away, and he caught her cheek in his hand. "Its okay. I dont need to go anywhere." He wrapped her close to him and slowly felt her stop resisting him and just give into him. "I think we'll manage, Jess, but we might not sleep for a bit. If being awake is better, then I'm good with that. Can we have some almond tea, please? Without the potions? Just tea would be lovely."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:13 pm

Jess smiled and watched quietly glad Khaat had Michael with her. She looked at him when he asked for the tea and nodded still with her smile. " of course I fetch it right away" she said and moved to close the door. Walking down she passed Robert and Kate " their doing fine" she told them " Michael has asked for some Almond tea, with out potions, I was on my way to make it for them " she continued into the kitchen and made the tea returning with a tray of two cups, a pot for two and some cookies. Heading up the stairs she opened the bedroom door. " teas here I took the liberty of adding come cookies if your hungry later" she smiled at them. " No potions in them ether"she said as she set them down on Michael's side of the bed.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 100 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 66 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top