Transfiguration (Class 1) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Transfiguration (Class 1) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Transfiguration (Class 1)

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Transfiguration (Class 1) - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfiguration (Class 1)

Post by Risé Lehmberg Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:37 pm

It was a little ironic.. Risé taking Transfiguration. Most people, if they were in the class all the way to NEWT level, took it because they had ambitions of being Animagi, Risé knew that the majority of them would fail in their attempts once out of school, so she found it quite funny when a seventh year walked by with a book on Animagi and how to transform into one of them.

It was ironic therefore, that Risé would take a class that taught everyone about how to transform into other things, seeing as she did that naturally. Risé didn't know how many people in the classroom knew, but she was a werewolf, not that she hid it these days. Her scar was plainly visible for anyone who wanted to see, as it sat right across her chest, going down between her breasts and disappearing from site. Her school uniform however, showed off the upper half of the mark, and anyone with a fourth year education and higher would be able to recognize the bite, well, if they had paid attention in Defense Against the Dark Arts that is.

Risé found her seat on the far right of the classroom and glanced around before digging into her bag and pulling out her books, waiting for the class to start.
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Number of posts : 313

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Sullivan Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:59 pm

Transfiguration.

The only class he actually cared about because, well, it was the skill he was best at. He had already been somewhat reprimanded for using a Transfiguration spell in Charms class, if you could consider that being reprimanded. That Sub, Milo, was kind of a pushover... which was why Brian loved that class now. It went from boring with Professor Potter, to super easy with the sub.

He walked in with a big grin on his face and an air of cockiness about him, and why not, this was going to be his year. He had decided over the summer that he was going to stop wasting time on swooning over girls and he was going to "be all that he could be" or whatever it was that people said. He had found a new sense of confidence and he was not about to waste it. He was going to start on the Quidditch team this year, he and Cliff where going to rule the hallways, and he would probably go to detention a record amount of times but it would be worth it.

He recognized most of the people in the class, but there were two he did not, and they were both first years. He ignored them and started to scan the girls in the class. The first one he noticed was Hitame, and his heart skipped for a moment. The feelings for her were still there, but he was not sure he could pursue them anymore, it was a long road full of hardship with her and he was not sure he could bare it anymore. The others where Amelia Macmillian who was a prefect and pretty easy on the eyes. There were two Slythies and a Ravvie to go along with them who he recognized, but did not know.

He finally decided to sit in the middle of everyone so that he could interject himself into any conversation he saw fit. He glanced around until his eyes fell upon Rise and then he dropped his gaze to her scar. He immediately brought his look back up to her and he felt bad for her. That scar only meant one thing.

"I had a great summer in case anyone was wondering!" He said, rather loudly. His ability, or curse depending on how someone looked at it, to speak in front of crowds and make friends easily came out. When he was one on one with a girl, though, he could not talk. As long as he was in a crowd, it came easily. "I know everyone was dying to know."
Brian Sullivan
Brian Sullivan
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny Dyllan-Thomas Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:04 pm

Theodora's favorite part of class was the quiet hum before the lesson really began. In that hum, she could pick apart information, and she could be relaxed. When it got rowdy, information and comfort was lost. She was still looking at Liesl when the peace was ruined, and she could not stop herself from reacting.

She turned around. "Shut it then! No one cares!" She glanced back at Liesl and then picked up her bag, looking for her book.
Sunny Dyllan-Thomas
Sunny Dyllan-Thomas
Child

Number of posts : 199

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Sullivan Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:20 pm

Brian smiled brightly and he turned his head to find his first angered opponent of the school year. He racked his brain, trying to remember her name, but it would not come up. Tracy or something... Either way, he kept his gaze on her as she dug in for her book after she had told him to shut it.

"That hits me right in the ego you know." He said to the back of her head as she was digging for her books. "Keep going like that, and you will never make any friends." He grinned and then pulled his own book out and plopped it on the desk. "Does the angry little Ravenclaw have a name, or should I refer to you as The B****?"
Brian Sullivan
Brian Sullivan
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:09 am

Alex had came to the class early, taking a chance to study up and keep the peace. He looked over the classroom, His heart sped up as he looked at Hitame. She was here and knew should still be mad at him, but he wasn't going to stop trying to get her to open up. Liesl the head-girl was here as well, she was a somewhat interesting person, and respected her when she didn't act out of term. He knew Brian of being a trouble maker towards lots of people, since they were in the same year. The other ones were not anyone he knew yet, but he was there to unify all the houses for a better future.

He closed his book, standing up to look down at Brian with a frown as his eyes said that he should just shut up. " Brian, why don't you just stop right there and speak like a gentlemen to the girl. Because honestly, your little acts are getting tedious and rather poorly executed. Good thing you aren't Slytherin, you would have never made it as one, and your barely passing as a Gryffindor either. How about we become friends, that should make things easier, so you don't have to be so rude to other people just me " After saying all that, he gave one of his smirks to him as his topaz and emerald eyes would glow brighter.

Guessing this would go in his favor either ways, he would make another wise crack, just shut up, or even punch him in the face, even if he did something crazy. He would like any of those answers, because he deals with those all the time. " Now say sorry to her, for calling her that foul word " His eyes narrowed to him, making sure that he got the message but knowing him, he wouldn't so he would have to deal with it later, maybe.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 326
Special Abilities : Chlorokenisis

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Brian Sullivan Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:58 am

Who did this guy think he was. Brian did nothing but stare up at the guy with a puzzled look on his face. He racked his brain trying to figure out his name, but it just did not pop up, but Brian knew he had seen him around the grounds a few times, but he had never spoken to him. He obviously knew nothing about Brian because his threats were empty and not very accurate.

He was not sure where he was getting information from, but surely he knew that Brian had some of the better grades in his year. He spent most of his time studying when he was not at Quidditch practice or out with Cliff, who was also a smart student. Then, on top of it all, he said he wanted to be friends. The Slytherin was obviously off his rocker.

Brian's eyes went down to the boy's head boy badge, and it all made sense, Alex Star. A grin formed under his eyes and he looked back up at Alex. "Why don't you listen to your friend, Star. You wouldn't want that Head Boy badge to be revoked because you got into a fight with a lowly Gryffindor, would ya?" He winked at Alex and then turned to the girl. "He is right about one thing, though, I was quite a jerk to you. How can I make it up to you, milady? How about a study date in the library... Ravenclaws do that, right?"

He returned his gaze to Slytherin and smiled again. "Sit down buddy, you are ruining my chance with her!"
Brian Sullivan
Brian Sullivan
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Liesl Dolohov Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:02 am

"Oh my god, you have no idea," Liesl completely ignored the Gryffindor and went back to the conversation with Teddy.

"I'm already so over this thing! They expect me to be all... responsible," she said. "I thought being Head Girl would be way more fun than this."

She lowered her voice.

"He isn't helping, either. Got some kind of weird hero trip going on. I think the Hat might've got a thread crossed and sorted him wrong."

Liesl Dolohov
Liesl Dolohov
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian Milton Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:20 am

When Gian Lorenzo got to transfiguration, there was already a fight in full flow. Why did there always have to be an argument? Did he just attract them or something?

Oh, no, it was Sullivan who attracted them. Or, more like, Sullivan was a jerkwad and didn't appreciate it when people responded accordingly.

"Why don't you settle down, Sullivan?" he interjected. "You know, before all the girls get together and decide to practice their animate to inanimate transfiguration on you?"
Julian Milton
Julian Milton
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny Dyllan-Thomas Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:49 am

The boy responded harshly, though if he was trying to hurt her feelings, he was dealing with the wrong girls. "What, friends like you? No thank you, I can find some single cell organisms that would be better suited for my time." He made a crude joke about her name and she turned. "The B!tch is actually what my parents put on my birth certificate surprisingly enough."

And suddenly, The Head Boy stormed in trying to be all gallant. Teddy stared at him, her mouth open and eyes squinted, her expression clearly stating 'what is wrong with you?' Did he not hear the language of the other students in the halls? And frankly, his arguments made no sense.

Then the Gryffindor was speaking of a date? The nerve! What had gotten into these men lately? Was it because she had sprouted breasts over the summer? Was that where this attention had come from? All she knew was, she hated it. "Oh, rain check. And I don't mean for a rainy weather sort of day either. Think of weather where pigs fly and green slime oozes from the walls."

Liesl was asking for her attention again and Teddy graciously turned back to the Head Girl. "Can you give detentions at the least? You could probably get them to clean your laundry for you- that's a perk." She spoke softly of Star and Teddy nodded, glancing over. "He's an oddity, that's for sure."
Sunny Dyllan-Thomas
Sunny Dyllan-Thomas
Child

Number of posts : 199

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top