Kick things off - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Kick things off - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Kick things off

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kick things off - Page 6 Empty Re: Kick things off

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:08 am

Hey, guys. I don't think I can handle being apart of this. Not because of what was said, but personally, I've had one of the shittiest days of the past year or so, and my life is not AT ALL where I want it to be. I can't take on more stress and debate and fighting and whatnot. I need some time to myself and to let PA be a bright spot in my life, rather than an obligation.

So could I respectively be removed from the Privvy? If you need any help with plotting, once it's all decided, let me know. I can offer my RPing. But I would like to keep my mind in one piece.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:02 am

Not a problem, Jack. I don't know your situation but we do all know, I think, what its like to feel that you've been dealt just about one card too many to take care of at one time. Do what you need to do for yourself.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Thompson Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:08 am

I hope things get better for you Jack, I definitely know how it is to have the need to straighten out everything in life.
Danny Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 317
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:37 am

Thank you.

So please, may I be removed from the group?
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:53 pm

jack was removed from the privvy last night, btw. forgot to post that. my bad. sorry. i was seriously tired. i seem to function better with some shuteye. lol
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top