Look who we have here! - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Look who we have here! - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Look who we have here!

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Look who we have here! - Page 5 Empty Re: Look who we have here!

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:12 pm

Mis gave him a short nod. What was so surprising about it? Hogwarts has many students that come from across the border. She put her hands behind her back and rocked herself on her heels. It seemed to her that he had a lot of things in mind with that place. Maybe he had visited it? Or heard something about it? It wouldn't be strange. Transylvania, part of Romania, was well known for it's history, origins of Dracula and finally the beautiful landscapes. "How can you not?" she asked him back, eyebrows raised in a slight surprise. Guess there were some things that both of them never understood about each other.

"Oh, really?" That was harsh, but like Danny said, really creative. "Did someone do same to you?" Miseria asked curiously. Did Danny even have a wife or a girlfriend?
"We were the only wizarding family in that place. People felt that, but they could't or didn't want to believe that magic was actually involved with our actions. Although we never did anything to harm people, my father even gave his best to protect them from the werewolves that lurked around in our forests, they still ended up hating on us."

His words made her smile again. "Want me to feed you like grandmothers feed their grandchildren? Fine then. I shall order you ton of pancakes and feed you with my own hands."
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Thompson Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:15 pm

Danny paused for a moment when she asked. Had something like that ever happen to him? For some reason, he felt like it did, except for the whole sleeping with the wife part, yet he wasn't sure of an exact moment. He shook his head in response and said "No, I don't even have a wife or girlfriend for someone to sleep with," he smiled "I've just seen in a lot on the news." In a way, he was glad to not be in that kind of field of buisness. Danny wasn't the person to worry about anything too much, and in something like that, being worried and stressed out was a 24/7 job. He would end up losing his hair by 30, something he REALLY appreciated.

A semi surprised look formed on his face. Her family sounded interesting, the people no one really liked yet they tried to defend their town anyway. Sounded almost to the beginning of some antihero story that would end up hitting bestseller lists. "That seems like more than enough of a reason for them to praise you," he said calmly, knowing how dangerous werewolves could get "but it seems understandable of their behavior. Most muggles can never really understand how we work." Having spent a large amount of time with them himself, he knew how ignorant and arrogant they could be. Yet at the same time, they were just the same as Wizards...but you know, without the magic part.

He smiled warmly again. "You're a saint," he replied, attempting to put on a look of personal gratitude upon his face. If she actually did that, he'd feel a little more than uncomfortable, yet hey, free pancakes! Right?
Danny Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 317
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:36 pm

Didn't he? Alright, in that case ruining his wife's reputation and business would be difficult. No one to sleep with. Miseria would go to America and get herself into business only to see how people try to kill eachother off with such things. "Now that's sad, isn't it?" she smirked. But to become a busineswoman - that actually sounded appealing. She loved to be independent and do things by her on way and will.

"This is an old village where I lived and everything that looks odd, they praise it as satanic mumbo-jumbo. Basically, if it would be legal, they'd burn every person who freaks them out. Thank god it's 21st century and people do have head on their shoulders to keep themselves back. The last thing I want is to end up like a pig, burned in fire and fed to some wild animals." Cannibalism wasn't quite appreciated in their village either; for a moment she wondered if any of those villages would actually dare to touch their scorched corpses.

Miseria raised her eyebrows when he praised her again. "Why?" Because of the dinner and some pancakes? "You're lucky to be first one," she frowned, pointing at his chest. "Usually I don't invite people to have a dinner with me. I force them to join me."
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Thompson Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:54 pm

Danny shrugged his shoulders and said "Well, that's just how things are. Sad, yet true." He hadn't even dared to try and think about how his life would've been different if he had stayed in a big city, like New York or Chicago. Probably wouldn't have ever come back, would've been too preoccupied with trying to get himself out of some weird situation like he always did. Fortunately though, he lived in a small town for a majority of the time.

Yet for some reason, he could never get his mind off the big city. That's where he belonged really, besides living in a magical world that seemingly had no boundaries. For now, he was happy, and he was going to stick around to see Mis dress up in frilly outfits for his amusement.

"Thank god we still have flame retardant spells," he stated again, referring to their earlier discussion. Yet the people at her town didn't sound all that friendly, he couldn't imagine what Miseria had gone through. Yet he was pretty sure she didn't want the sympathy. So he kept it to himself. "Wouldn't be surprised if they tried it anyway," he said "most people react urgently to something they don't understand. Kinda funny to watch actually, see them scurry around and everything."

He chuckled again when she poked him in the chest, moving her hand slightly back towards her body. "I can't believe you would question my generous compliments," he said, trying to sound shocked "just trying to be a friendly guy, y'know, the guy that would save you from having sex with some random dude while you're drunk or something. That kinda guy."
Danny Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:17 pm

She wasn't thinking about America anymore. She smirked when Danny started speaking again, adding:"Funny, I thought that you were going to say "flame retards"." Where ever her mind traveled. Spells that would burn retards; great! They'd really need some of those. Or maybe not. She'd be under the radar as well, and as she had mentioned - death by a fire wasn't on her list. "Yeah... Well, next time I'll go back there, I'll invite you too, and as they will burn you, I'll have some marshmallows and popcorn with me."

Miseria giggled and pulled her tongue out. Kind of childish, but they were both alone there. "Yeah. When I'm drunk, I become a rocket scientist and try to build my own spaceship or time machine. And as much as I've been drunk, no one has ever touched me. Guess that I didn't inherit my mother's beauty and all effeminacy." She grinned again. Not that it disturbed her. Nope, in fact, she was able to get home safely without being touched by random guys. "But thank you for offering your... erm... I don't know - help?"
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Thompson Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:32 pm

"Well, if I ever want to have some nuts roast over an open flame, I'll be sure as to who to call," he said with a smirk. Like he really needed to go from 'boiling in the summer heat' to literally 'boiling on someone's wooden stake'. Ironically, that thought actually gave him a chill. "Be sure to bring some chocolate and crackers too, so you can make some smores as my skin burns to a crisp" he said, the sarcasm painted in his voice.

Danny narrowed his eye at Miseria's explanation, almost making him want to burst out laughing. Rocket ships? Sounded like a fun kind of drunk! "We need to go drinking sometime," he said, finally letting out a small laugh in the process "I want to become a rocket scientist too! And you're welcome, that'll be ten dollars!" He turned his head back towards the crowded alleyway and noticed more and more people still trying to get through the shopping areas. "How long have we been talking in this place anyway?" he asked, turning his head back towards Miseria.
Danny Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum