Look who we have here! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Look who we have here! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Look who we have here!

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Look who we have here! - Page 2 Empty Re: Look who we have here!

Post by Miseria Lupin Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:31 am

It took a great force to hold herself back and not to mock him. Miseria also wanted to get away. Far, far away and return many years later with more experience and changed personality. But something made her stay here. She looked at Danny, no expression coming across her face while he explained her the reason why he walked away in all of a sudden, leaving everyone there, wondering what had happened to him. She couldn't say that only weak people escape from everything and leave all their problems behind instead of fighting them with full strenght. "That would be nice," she said, "Where exactly have you been?" He'd probably seen so many things that would make everyone jealous.

"Oh!" was all she was able to say when he started explaining her what credit card was. Altight, nothing that interesting at all. No lazers and dragons and stuff. Boring.

"It doesn't," she agreed with him, but his comment made her blush. "You-" she looked away, holding her breath and pressing her lips together. "You better enjoy it!" Miseria finally said, poking his ribs with her long nailed fingers.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Thompson Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:13 pm

Danny shrugged "I've been around the country, but settled down in southwestern Montana for a year. Ended up getting a steady job and started paying my own bills, but I knew I didn't belong there. But I think the work and the steady pace of life really grinded down my rough edges." He didn't want to sound like a serious stick in the mud, but that's essentially what life was there. The funnest thing you could've done was probably rob a Burger King and laugh about it later on. Actually, that does sound kinda fun. He shook off the thought.

He smiled wide when Miseria began to blush. "Turnin' red, I see?" he joked playfully, being rewarded with a poke in the rib. It wouldn't have hurt if Miseria didn't have long nailed fingers, but alas, she did. He inhaled in some air when she poked him, his hand going up to the spot where she poked him. "That kinda hurt!" he joked, trying to sound like he was whining almost. Rubbing of the 'pain', he laughed for a second. "I'm enjoying it while I can, believe me."

"So Mis, what have you been up to?" he asked curiously, he warm smile still on his face "Last time I remember being at Hogwarts, it was being attacked or something. Memory's still a hazy S.O.B." Most of his memory now consisted of how to paint a wall and how to replaster something if you had to tear down a wall at any given time...god he needed to get out more.

[Hell yeah, Lazers and dragons and stuff. We need more of those.]
Danny Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 317
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:40 pm

Actually, Miseria had no idea where this Montana was located, but she didn't bother to ask. She didn't want to distract him from answering her question and by the time he was done, she had already forgotten about the state. „I never thought that they'd take someone as young as you to work... What job did you do?“ Mis asked, still curious about his past.

Instead of rolling her eyes, she closed them and turned her red face away. „You...“ She didn't have any words to finish off her sentence. Actually, the fact that he joked about her heigh didn't bother her at all. She could fix that with magic, but she was too used to walk with her high heeled boots and that kind of magic had always some side-effects and to tell you the truth, Miseria didn't want a third eye growing on her forehead.
„I know! And it should hurt!“ was all she said before poking him once more. She tickled his neck with her fingers only to annoy (and make him suffer) more. „You better.“

„Yeah... A war broke loose soon when you left. You should've seen Hogwarts after it. It was basically in ruins and it took some time to build it all up. And as for me... Well, I'm now nurse at Hogwarts. It seems to me that I can't keep away from that place no matter how hard I try.“ She took a deep, rather dramatic breath and looked away again. „Oh how I've missed you. Okay, everyone missed you, but still, it's so damn good to have you back and I still can't believe that I'm actually seeing you, not an illusion!“
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Thompson Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:57 pm

Danny put on a sly grin. "I wasn't exactly what you called a 'legal-working-citizen. Wait. That came out wrong." He chuckled nervously "I actually worked a construction company, but I lied about my age and said I was 18. I looked the part, so they hired me. I think they suspected something, because they never asked for my I.D. or anything like that. But they were in desperate need of workers, sooo..." He shrugged his arms "It was an honest pay and I was able to get an apartment for a good price. Wasn't in the best of neighborhoods and I had to fight off a couple of people, but it was a nice life."

He squinted hard when she began to tickle his neck, trying hard to not laugh. He pushed her hand away gently, his smile wide still. "You are a saint," he joked. She seemed to be the same Miseria he knew back when he left three years ago, which was good. He wouldn't want to come back and find out Miseria had turned into some giant lava snake he'd have to kill. Like that'd ever happen though.

A war? He immediately put on a concerned face. A part of him wanted to ask if anyone was hurt, but that would've been obvious. It was Hogwarts, home of many, many students, of course someone got hurt. He felt guilty now, he should've been there to fight instead of lying down and pretending to be dead. "I...I had no idea," he said calmly. He quickly snapped out his quick pity trip and smiled. "Can't say I didn't miss you or anyone else. But hey, who knows, I might actually still be dead and this'll just be a boggart in disguise!"
Danny Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:20 pm

Miseria leaner her head bit to the right. „What did you do then? Trade lollipops to children without their parents knowing? Wow, that must be really dirty job and knowing that you once worked with the Order and Potter's Army... Wow, just wow.“ she smiled back at him, childishly and with all the respect that she held against him, she allowd Danny to continue while she kept her mouth beautifully shut. „I see... What's an I... Nevermind.“ Another muggle thingy that she had never heard about. Good, no need to fill her brain with useless trash.

She lowered her hand when he pushed it away. She'd gladly tickle him more to make him suffer by laughing as much as possible, but the fact that there were people around them, they'd accuse her for trying to rape someone. „And you're satanic little panda.“

As the topic changed, so did Danny's emotion. She lost smile from her face and nodded. „Yeah, no one expected this to happen.“ She shrugged off the memories of the battlefield. That day she failed to save a life of a girl who was strangeled by magical wines casted by a death eater. As she was in a werewolf form that night, calmed only by the wolfsbane potion, she was unable to cast any spells to protect others. „Dead?“ She looked back at him, raising her eyebrows. „A boggart?“
Why would anyone want to do that? Well, obviously to torture Danny's friends, but did they really remember Mis? Wow... I feel touched.

„Hm, I know just a spell for that,“ was all she said before grabbing Danny by the hand and forcing him to follow her to an empty street. There she took out her wand and pointed it at him:“Riddikulus!“
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Thompson Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:38 pm

"At least I'm cuddly then!" he said with a smile towards her panda comment. A panda huh? He could go with that. "Now gimme some damn bamboo, I'm hungry," he said. Before he could continue anymore with the banter, he was pulled forcefully with Mis, barely keeping his steps in order. "Where are we going?" he quickly asked, hoping she would at least answer him. Apparently they stopped at an empty street. "Uhh..." he said when she pointed her wand at him. He pretended to act as if he was being killed when she casted the spell on him, collapses onto the ground with death gargles, followed by a dramatic convulsion and collapse. He maybe overexaggerated that too much.

He laughed hard and quickly pushed himself back onto his feet, wiping some of the random dirt off his back. "First you torture me with your evil, demented tickling ways, and now you kill me? Man Mis, you are more aggressive than I initially thought!" He patted off his arms, and then his legs, getting any other little rocks that clung to his clothing and said "What's next? If you're going to burn me at the stake for being an alien or something, just let me know so I can get my flame retardant spells up and going."
Danny Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:51 pm

Miseria laughed as she watched him act. "Oh my, I really thought you were stronger, Danny," she wiped her tears that began to flow when she started laughing so hard. She leaned at the wall with one hand, trying to breathe normally, but as she looked back at him to see how he wiped off all the dirt that he collected on his clothes after falling down, she couldn't control herself and started laughing again.
"You know, for a moment there, I hoped that you'd get a fancy outfit... You know, the one that would've scared me... Like bikinis... Oh my God!" She grabbed from her stomach that was already aching from laughter.

Finally, she was able to stop. Miseria took few deep breaths and looked at him; her cheeks were bright red now. "What can I say? I'm a woman!" That explained everything. As a woman, she could act like schizophrenic and everything would be fine. "No, burning you would be boring and don't be obvious - I will kill you anyway," she rolled her eyes and put her wand back into her pocket.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Thompson Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:03 pm

Danny finished patting off anything else that may of clung to him and looked back towards Mis. She seemed to be having a fun time over there. "You gotta cheer up Mis, you're so sad," he smiled, his arms crossed now "and if you wanted me to get into a bikini, you'd have to buy me dinner first! I'm a classy kind of guy." Now all he had to do was decline any dinner invitations she may or may not send. He would keep his guard up.

"Please don't turn this into a contest," he said putting his hands up in a defensive sort of way "I'd really like to keep any internal organs and body parts that I have. I need those." He still kept his warm smile on, just glad he was able to talk with her again. He had forgotten all about the wacky times he had with his friends, and this definitely could be considered wacky, if not downright insane from others. Yet, that's what Danny was all about, making himself look insane to a socialy 'sane' world. "And I could probably defend myself quite well if I needed to!"
Danny Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:15 pm

Miseria wiped off the last tears, drying her cheeks. „I'm not sad,“ she exclaimed. She took final, deep breath to calm herself down; her stomach wasn't hurting anymore. „Ah, I see! Dinner for two, wonderful! Shall we go and make preparitions now or you would like to spend some quality time with me and Then go and have something to eat?“ He'd obviously say no in fear of bikinis, but hell, she'd force him to wear those anyway. Oh, and she will enjoy humiliating him in every kind of way.
Ah, it was good to have him back!

„Don't worry, Panda, I'm not going all Repo man at you.“
Maybe. That depends...
Yes, imagine him hanging on the ceiling with hooks in his lungs!
Don't tease.

„Of course you could, but let's be honest, I will still own you,“ she bit her lower lip, trying to hold back her smile; bragging wasn't exactly her thing, but to tease him with the fact that a girl might be better than him in a duel, well, you can't do that every day in a friendly way.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Thompson Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:33 pm

"Okay fine," he said, another sly grin forming on his face "I'll wear a bikini if you wear one of those frilly outfits all laced up. It has to be pink and all of those other girly colors...for a week." He wasn't sure if she'd care or not, but hey, at least it'd be funny to see. The goth look seemed to fit her more at the moment, but the thought of her walking around in turn-of-the-century-garb almost made him burst out laughing. That was be an amusing sight. He pocketed his thought for later, knowing he would get a kick out of that later on. "We can plan for anytime you want! But remember, my parents want me back by eleven!" He laughed again.

"Oh please, I've gone up against the Dark Lord, killed a dragon, and stabbed a giant in the eye with the Sword of Gryffindor" he said with a smirk "I'm pretty sure I could handle a duel with you. If not, then I must've really lost my touch over a short period of two years, which I highly doubt!" Was he bragging? Yeah. But hey, she started it! Not him. He noticed that she was holding back a smile though, which made him smirk a little bit more. She was holding by laughing for some reason, at least that's what he thought.

Danny Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum