Look who we have here! - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Look who we have here! - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Look who we have here!

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Look who we have here! - Page 4 Empty Re: Look who we have here!

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:19 pm

Miseria dared to remove her hands from his shoulders and she clapped them happily as if she were a little child. She was allowed to act like an asshole after all, so why the hell not? „I always watch my back,“ she said in a haughty voice. Actually, she didn't even know if it was true; probably the reason why she was still alive was her luck. Or maybe the fact that she loved to improvise and with that came opportunity to escape from a dangerous situation with her life. She put her hands back around his shoulders and closed her eyes for few seconds. „I'm actually surprised that you agreed to put bikinis on only with one dinner. Will you sell your soul to me with the same price?“

„I'd do anything for you, love!“ she pinched his cheek again. Oh dear god, when was the last time she spoke like this to anyone? Month ago, two maybe?
For few seconds they stood quietly there; Miseria sitting comfortably on his back and Danny standing there, doing nothing. When he finally spoke, it took some time for her to realize what the question was. Then she smirked:“You're actually willing to risk with that? I mean – becoming my BFF?“ She raised her eyebrows and tilted herself a bit to see his face; her big brown puppyeyes were full of curiosity.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Thompson Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:30 pm

"I had a choice?" he said, raising a brow "well, how about this then. Buy me a dinner, and I'll throw in something else besides bikinis. You'd be blinded by the sight anyway." He wouldn't mind wearing a speedo or something, that was a guy thing. But bikinis? Well, that was for the other sex, and he was a guy. Didn't exactly mix...unless you were one of those people that did that kind of stuff for fun. Never understood it, yet never judged all the same. "If you do that, then I'll lower my price down from seven days of frilly clothing to about two or three. That sound good?" He smiled again, this time hopeful she would say yes.

Did she really just call him love? He had never heard that word come out of her mouth, regardless of how it was used. Then again, he was gone for two years. Took him off guard for a second, until she brought up her question. He awkwardly shrugged his shoulders, an involuntary habit of his, and said "Sure, why the hell not. We've been friends for the longest time after all!" Even though he honestly couldn't remember anything past the last year, he still felt like he knew Miseria for the longest time. "But if being your BFF means getting daily horseback rides, I may have to rethink it," he smirked.
Danny Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 317
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:12 pm

„Um... no...“ she rolled her eyes. What difference would it make if he'd have a choice? She'd force him to do whatever she wanted anyways, so basically she didn't see any cons in that.
„Nah, I'm fine with that, thank you very much and a deal is a deal; as we agreed that I will wear pink girly-“ her voice was filled with slight disgust -“clothes for a week and you will put bikini on you, which, by the bye, I've already chosen for you.“
Oh dear god, Anna had given birth to a monster! „So no, I will not accept your new offer.“ She giggled. This was getting better and better.

She rocked her legs again and looked down. Man, it was so fun to see world from a higher perspective. It was good to be tall!

Word Love was indeed something odd even for her. But it sounded so cute when british people pronounced it! She heard them say this so many times that the world basically glued itself to her. „Why?“ she whined with a childish voice. „I can give you horseback ride, too, if you wish! I don't think you weight a lot! And I'm not that weak, so I can carry you, too!“ Alright, actually she didn't know if she would be able to carry him, but with the help of magics, she could do so. „What kind of best friend you are if you rethink one of the greatest things on earth?“
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Thompson Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:21 pm

Danny was disappointed. Really was not enthused by that idea, but as long at the situation had remained private, he'd have no problem with it. Besides, it'd be worth seeing Miseria dress up in those outfits, to see her wearing things he knew she despised. It immediately brought a twisted smile to his face and a light chuckle to emerge from his lips. Besides, he'd get some extra food in his stomach as well. "I get the feeling though you've been planning on me wearing a bikini even before I left," he pointed out suddenly, referring to her comment about having chosen the bikini already. "And I swear to god, if you sing that 'she wore an eensy teensy bikini; song, I will leave the area immediately."

He raised a skeptical brow once she mentioned that she would give him a horseback ride. All in all, it didn't sound too appealing so he shook his head. "Know what? I'm good with giving you just horseback rides." He really didn't want to end up breaking her back and have her sue him for liability. That really didn't fit anywhere on his agenda. "Trust me, I rethink things all the times," he smirked, almost a proud look on his face "that's one of the great things about being from A-murr-ica." He often thought that he was the only American in Hogwarts, besides his brother. Hogwarts was the only wizarding he had heard of until the Triwizard tournament came around, when they introduced Durnstrung or whatever the hell they called it. Should've called it 'Sausage fest for all'
Danny Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:10 pm

It was sad that she couldn't see his emotions clearly; she was having too much time to rock her legs like a little girl and pinch him sometimes. Right now, she was thankful that she was actually a girl. If she were a boy, that would look really odd.
„I must admit that I actually was planning on making someone wear bikini's, but I couldn't find a victim for that. Then I just stumbled upon you, call it faith, destiny or whatever.“ She smiled, but suddenly her eyes were filled with sadness as if some sort of tragedy occured. „I don't know that song,“ she replied with sorrowful note in her voice.

„Really?“ she leaned closer as she asked this question, basically whispering in his ear. These were good news! She already started fantasizing about that nice thing; she'd find Danny again on the streets or come at his house, jump on his bag, and make him carry her all day long! In her eyes, there was nothing wrong in such actions. „Yeah?“ she leaned more over his shoulder, trying to take a look at his face. It was annoying to talk with the back of his head – that didn't reflect any emotions when he replied to her and her stupid requests. „So basically you have two-faced rats in America or are they suffering just from a bipolar disorder?“
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Thompson Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:27 pm

Danny closed his eyes and looked down, chuckling softly at himself. He knew she didn't know much about the Muggle world, but for some reason, he kept using their allusions and other slogans in his conversations. He would definitely need to change his thinking whenever he would talk to Miseria. "Don't worry about the song at all, it's just from a stupid advertisement that most Muggles know about," he said plainly a smile still across his face. She seemed to be getting kinder in a way, with each passing second making her a little more...he didn't even know of a proper word for it, but it was nice. Definitely better than teasing each other as to how many killings they had done.

He paused for a second and made a confused look as he turned his face towards Miseria's. "Are you talking about actual rats, or the people there?" he said, tilting his head to the left by a small margin. He would agree if she meant the people that lived there, most of them were rats that would stab you in the back for money or a new phone. Yet he knew they all weren't like that, even the UK had it's share of horrible people too. "If you're talking about actual rats, they all have one face. Plus they are annoying little bastards too, that's for sure," he said, slight irritation lurking within his voice.
Danny Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:47 pm

She raised her eyebrows; alrighty then, she could look it up on her computer-thingy. "What's it advertising?" she asked. "Bikinis that fit on men?" That would't be interesting. Something to watch before going to bed; that would give her proper nightmares that she missed the most. Sleeping without them wasn't just the same.

"I mean the people," she replied, trying to return his gaze; looking at someone while speaking was what she liked in the conversations the most. Right now she felt kind of ignored. But she was too lazy to get off of his back. In fact it was too comfortable on top of him. Yet, there were such people in UK, too. In fact, every country, city, village had it's plague rats that everyone wanted to kill of but no one wanted to get their hands dirty.
"They are not annoying! Rats are amazing creatures, smart ones, too!" How could someone dislike rats? Alright, they did bring some diseases and their bite killed people, but she could not agree with Danny. They were just like little kittens, soft and fluffy.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Thompson Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:20 pm

Danny laughed for a second and said "No, it's for a yogurt. Supposed to help you lose weight or something like that." He never paid much attention to those advertisements, the only times he ever watched TV was when he was home for a couple of hours before heading off to do something else. Yet that commercial had always annoyed him to the point where it stuck to his memory. Well played advertisers, he thought well played.

"Hang on," he said, moving his hands from underneath Miseria and squatting a little to let her down. His back had begun to feel strained and he didn't want to throw it out by carrying her for a longer time. Wasn't really her weight, it was just how he arched his back to keep her on. "Sorry I couldn't be your steed for any longer," he said, turning around to face her "but my back started to hurt." Danny quickly stretched out his torso area and looked back towards Miseria. Definitely felt a lot better now.

"Didn't think you'd appreciate rats," he said, feeling a little surprised by her response "when they get in your food and often give dangerous diseases too, you tend to not appreciate the wilds ones over the domesticated ones." He answered her first question by saying "Most of the people in America are pretty two-faced, yet we still try to cling onto some values. Not many people though like those values anymore." He crossed his arms and a frown formed on his face. He couldn't help but think about his parents for some reason, they seemed to be almost two faced as well. He shook off the thoughts for now, even though he knew he'd probably bring it up later.
Danny Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:48 am

She felt great disappointment when Danny put her back on the ground but she didn't say anything. "Hey, do the bridge, too!" she demanded. That was easy for her. Only bend herself back and put your hands on the ground to keep the balance and not fall down. "Yes, well, I did put on some weight from the last time we saw each other, so..." She didn't finish her sentence, only shrugged. Everyone grows. So did she. Little bit.

"Hey, I lived in Transilvanya for fourteen years before moving off to Britain. We had to deal with the rats, too. Although my mother creaped out whenever she saw them in our cellar, chewing on some of our food, I found them quite cute. I even managed to "adopt" few of them." Back then she was too ignorant to think about death by the rats. Even if they'd bite her and they were carrying some sort of disease, she wouldn't mind dying from something that cute.

"People in our village were the same; on one moment they'd be friendly to you and on the other they'd stab you. Basically that was from fear. They knew that something was wrong with our family but they couldn't put a finger on it. They feared us and with that came hate. I don't blame them for that. And from what I've heard they even felt sorry for me later."
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Thompson Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:22 am

Transylvania? Danny had heard of that place numerous times throughout his life, but he never had a chance to actually visit it. "Transylvania?" he said, some curiosity in his tone "you lived in Transylvania?" He was sure that the rumors about that place weren't true, and that the novel Dracula was, like all else, just pure fiction. But he figured it'd be pretty exciting though, to head down there and go vampire hunting or something. He quickly changed his train of thought though once the thought his head. One of his best friends was a vampire, why the hell would he go hunting them? God, he was an idiot sometimes. The rats she talked about also made him want to stay away from that place a little more, Danny himself having a slight fear of rats. Why did he think that out loud? He shrugged internally. "How you can befriend a rat, I will never know," he said.

"Well, people in America get creative about it," he said, a slight disappointing tone lurking in his voice "if they can't actually stab you in the back, they'll swoop in and cause your business to fail and then end up sleeping with your wife. Except they don't call that stabbing in the back, they just call it business." Sure, he loved his homeland, he just didn't love its people. That's where he tried to separate himself from, the people. "Why would they be fearful of you though?" he asked, throwing his arms up slightly "from what I've seen here today, you're all sunshine and giggles...plus murder...and embarrassment towards your friend...and free dinners!" He should probably shut up now.
Danny Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum