Look who we have here! - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Look who we have here! - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Look who we have here!

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Look who we have here! - Page 3 Empty Re: Look who we have here!

Post by Miseria Lupin Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:19 pm

Miseria was about to triumf when she heard his exeption. „What?“ was the first thing that came out of her mind. Miseria Lupin – wear girly clothes? Pink clothes? Glittery ones?
She looked down at her pitch black clothes. Sometimes, when she was in the mood, she decorated them with more colorful things. Like safety-pins, maybe a necklace, but nothing too outstanding. „Fine.“ She surprised herself with that kind of answer. „That will burn my eyes out, but I hope you will enjoy the view.“ He will pay for this! Did he really think that putting on some strange bikinis would fix the emotional and physical damage that she'd have to encounter with while wearing such strange clothes?

Hell, Danny will be begging for her to stop!

She raised her eyebrows at him and smirked; alright, she never had the honour to greet the Dark Lord himself (which, in fact, would've been a huge honor for her as she's a fan of dark arts), but she had her own adventures as well. „Right; I've fought a dragon as well, one of them bit and almost killed me, the other one almost drowned me; I've caught many bullets in my chest and back, I was chasen down by a werewolf, tortured by a death eater, almost killed by... many, and which is best, I've given a birth. That is more painful than you think, by the way.“ She remarked, smiling now back at him. It was like a competition between those two. Silly children. At least they had their fun.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Thompson Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:57 pm

"Oh come on, I think you'd look cute in really frilly clothing!" he teased, his smirk quite visible on his face "I think you'd enjoy it! On the other hand, why do you want to see me in a bikini so bad?" It came out as teasing, but it also was a serious question. She was trying hard, and in a way, it flattered him. In a really weird way, but flattering. "So we'll have dinner, you have me home by eleven, and you wear girly clothing for a week? This will be fun!" Although the idea of him squeezing into a bikini didn't sound appealing. At all.

Now this was getting interesting. "I've killed many death eaters by the time I was 17, I was the leader of the order of the phoenix when I was 14 or 15, I was once a professor at Hogwarts for a little while, I single handedly freed Ne'Os Emof and Kingsley Shacklebolt from Azkaban, plus, I am a pretty damn good cook." That last part wasn't so impressive, but hey, it was a little more to add to his bragging rights. He crossed his arms and had a certain facial expression that challenged her to say more. "Oh, not to mention I was stabbed once through the chest. I can't exactly remember who it was, but it happened."
Danny Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 317
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:10 am

Mis gave him an annoyed look. „Cute. Hah. I'm always cute.“ She slapped his face, playfully and not even with enough strenght to make her hit painful, so that he'd earase smirk from his face. „Because I love humiliating people in different kinds of ways and you're the first male who will actually go trough this. And why bikinis? Because that's the first thing that came up in my mind.“ At least she wasn't lying. Miseria wasn't perfectionist; she never had things planned up for her. She loved to improvise and go along with the flow. „Yes, you got that right. Now, please tell me where do you live?“ So that I can blow your house up while you're sleeping.

Bragger. Miseria poked him once again into the ribs and laughed quietly. „My first murder was when I was 14. I don't know how many I killed, maybe two-three, but... yeah. I've made myself so clear that by the time I graduated Hogwarts, everyone either hated me or they... hated me. Either way, I had lot of friends after that. Which is more badass, I can change my appearance without any potions. Like this,“ she snapped her fingers and her dark brown hair turned into bright pink. Then she coughed and looked away;“Yeah, sorry about that.“ It wasn't she who actually stabbed him, but allowing him to think it was – priceless. She turned her hair back into former color and looked up at him.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Thompson Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:59 pm

"Like I said, you are a saint," he said, rolling his eyes in a playful way. He had to admit she didn't beat around the bush, she was as straightforward as they came. When she asked him where he lived though, he raised a brow. "What, so you can come and murder me in the night?" he asked, holding back his urge to laugh. Just saying that made him realize how true that might've been in her case, he wasn't show if she'd come and say hi one day, or he'd open the door and he'd have a gun to his face. But thankfully, he was on her good side...hopefully. He'd probably sleep with a gun under his pillow, just in case.

The sharp pain of her fingernails driving into his ribs caused Danny to rethink his bragging. It was like training a dog, if he didn't do it, he didn't get poked. He rubbed the affected area for a second as her listened to her, trying hard to no brag any further. "Okay, fine," he said, his smirk reemerging "you are the better murderer who looks ten thousand times better looking than me and always will, all bow before Queen Miseria, Queen of the people!" Over exaggerating was his specialty. "And I'm sure, your highness, that you would never attempt to stab me!"
Danny Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:51 pm

He was paranoid so fast. And he did correctly when he asked everything with such a consern. Stabbing someone, even her friend, wasn't hard for her. But that person had to earn the pain. "I thought you'd never see me trough..." she looked around; they were still standing in an empty alley. People passed by and never looked at them. "Fear not, my dear friend, I will not harm you. Not now. You just returned from your journey and we don't want to lose you again."

Actually, she didn't want him to stop. His bragging amused her. But as he gave up, she sighed quietly and looked back at him. "Why thank you. The murdering part might even be true." But the looks; she didn't care about those. She transformed her bright pink hair back into more normal, brown hair, and smiled. "Why aren't you bowing then?" she asked with raised eyebrows; victorious smile on her face (you can't make everyone bow before you every day), she waited for him to do as she pleased.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Thompson Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:29 pm

Danny raised a brow at Miseria's response, not really concerned or worried at what she said. He didn't doubt she would be able to kill him at any given moment, so he really glad he was on her good side. At least, he believed to be on her good side. "I'm touched," he said with a smile "it's always nice to know I'll have some extra time before you decide to kill me." He was only joking of course. He still wasn't sure if she was joking though...he assumed she was too.

Danny rolled his eyes and said "Okay, I will!" He then leaned forward, one arm strewn across his waist and his other arm on the back of his waist, his bow looking more formal that he was trying to make it seem. "Now your Highness, what do you decree?" he said still bowing, but leaning back up into a stable stance once he finished his sentence. He had to admit, he never did something like that before to anyone, so she just had to feel so giddy inside that Danny Thompson bowed to someone for the first time.
Danny Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:26 pm

She patted his cheek and pinched it like grandmothers usually do when they see their grandchildren. "You should be!" she agreed with him, torturing him now by playing with his cheeks. "Well, I usually give my victims some time to run away, you know, so the chase could be fun. You know, right? I mean, if I kill you right now, without even running after you or without any battle, that would be boring."

She let go of his cheeks and smiled brightly; he was actually going to bow before her? How sweet! With happiness inside her, she circled around him and stopped only when she stood behind his loyal slave. Then, without any warning, she jumped on his back and grabbed from his shoulders:"Horseride!" she yelled with grand positivity in her voice. It was good to be a girl. If he'd do the same to her, she could sue him for attempt to rape her. Gender discrimination at it's best!
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Thompson Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:28 pm

Danny hadn't mind the cheek pinching really, he almost half expected that to happen, but when Miseria decided to jump on his back, he hadn't been prepared for it. He lurched forward a little, surprised by the sudden weight of another human being put onto his back. Thankfully though he had been standing up when she decided to just jump on his back, so he was able to keep a stable stance. Oh Christ, that would be embarrassing had anyone saw. Yet then again, people would just assume they were really good friends or dating and just ignore them, so that though didn't bother him much.

"Next time you decide to push me as your personal chariot," he said calmly, putting his hands beneath her knees to keep her on his back "please let me know!" He had never given anyone a piggyback ride before, if they still called it that, so he was a little new to the whole experience. Now he just stood there kinda awkwardly, leaning himself forward a bit so Miseria didn't go sliding off. "Why would you kill me in the first place? You lose your trust steed and best friend" he said, another smirk on his face. It was almost like a contest to see who would break from the amount of embarrassment...even though Danny himself hadn't been fighting back. He believed he proved his point already, so whatever.
Danny Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:50 pm

Miseria put her hands around his shoulders, just in case he actuallty wanted to throw her off of his back. That didn't happen. She rocked with her feet when Danny put his hands under her knees so that she wouldn't slide off. She felt like a child now, that amused and made her even happier than she already was. „Never,“ she tweeted, „I'm a woman, it is my duty to be unanticipated and you, as a man, have to tolerate me. This is how nature works!“
She didn't care wether people were looking at them or not; neither did she care if they actually looked like a couple. She was too busy having fun on him and pretty much embarrasing both of them. She had no reputation to ruin anyway, so why the hell not?

„Oh! You're my best friend?“ she leaned her head against his shoulder. She had Mira, former Slytherin, but she was now getting married so Miseria was basically all alone now. For some time; Mira would return from the honeymoons few days after marriage, maybe weeks. All she had to do was to keep her mind busy somehow. Go benjijumping or something. „That is so nice of you.“ Her voice sounded softer and warmer.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Thompson Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:06 pm

"Ain't that the truth," he said under his breath, his mind going back to some other times he had with the opposite sex. He shook off the thoughts though once they started to come back to him, and he laughed. "Well, if you're buying me dinner, you can be as unanticipated as much as you freaking please!" he said with a warm smile , his stance completely stable now. He got used to it, and thank god too. "Just watch your back one of these days," he said with a devious smirk. He even had no idea what he meant, he just wanted to sound ominous and suspicious. Ahh, who was he kidding.

"Well...yeah," he said kindly and with a much more friendly smile "you're the only one I've ever let ride on my back like this, not to mention the fact that you'd buy me dinner and wear nice frilly clothing for me!" He chuckled a bit as he continued to stand there. Seems like that weren't actually gonna be going anywhere, yet it didn't bother him that much, he enjoyed the extra time he spent with his friends. He paused for a moment, another smug look appearing on his face. "Are we having one of those moments?" he asked, the devious grin in his face "you know, where two friends realize they'll be BFFs forever?"
Danny Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum