A relaxing day in the park - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A relaxing day in the park - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A relaxing day in the park

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A relaxing day in the park - Page 6 Empty Re: A relaxing day in the park

Post by Leighanna Throne Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:03 am

"I'm starving love."said Lieghanna softly as she gotten up and turned off the t.v. and walked over towards the table and sat down. "Wow... everything looks so good love."said Leighanna looking down at her plate. "Hm... I wonder will it be like this once were married, or once once we are you'll stop doing this."said Leighanna in a teasing voice. "I'm just kidding love, I know you still will."said Leighanna softly as she gottne up and kissed him softly on the lips. "Come on love lets eat, this looks to good for it to turn cold!"said Leighanna softly. "Oh... hold on."said Leighanna as she gotten candles from the china cabinet and put them on the table and with a flick of her wand the came to life. "One more thing and we'll be all set."said Leighanna running to the fridge and getting some firewhiskey and got two glasses and poured them into the glasses and set them down on the table. Flicking her wand once again the lights lowered which made her smile. "There that's better."said Leighanna softly.
Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:39 pm

Tristan put an arm around her and pulled her close, "Well there's a lot more, i'm gonna do to you when we are married sweetheart." He winked at her then kissed her full on the lips to ensure that she knew that he would keep his promise on that one. "Well let's eat then we can have desert later on tonight while we are cuddling." His hands on her hips made slow circles then he lead her to her chair and pulled it out for her to sit down in. He walked over to the chair closest to her and sat down wondered how she would feel being pulled into his lap. He thought about it for a minute before deciding to wait until after dinner to do this. Tristan love Leighanna more than anything in this world and would do everything in his power to make sure she was taken care of for the rest of their lives. He wasn't going to ever let her go again no matter what, she was his and he was hers end of story.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leighanna Throne Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:23 pm

"I know you will my love, but I hope you know I'll do the same for you!"said Leighanna softly kissing him back. Leighanna nodded and smiled. "Ooh... that sounds like fun."said Leighanna softly once again smiling. Sitting down in the chair he pulled out for her, Leighanna sighed happily at him as he sat down. Leighanna was happy, she had a great job and a loving boyfriend or shall she say fiancé she couldn't be happier right now. But she knew Tristan wanted a child, and to be honest so did she more then words can ever say. She wanted to start a family with him more then anything, she always dreamed of it.
Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:09 pm

Tristan smiled when she sighed and began serving them both the spaghetti with the sauce. He put a piece of garlic bread on the side of their plates then realized he forgot the parmesan cheese from the kitchen. He got up then grabbed it really quick from where he left it in the kitchen. "Sorry sweetheart, i forgot the parmesan cheese on the counter in the kitchen. I could of swore i brought it out though." Tristan said as he came back in a sat down pouring some of his food but not knowing how much she wanted on hers. He took his napkin and put it on one of his legs so that he wouldn't accidentally knock it to the ground which was a habit of his. Tristan wanted this everyday for the rest of his life but somewhere in there he would love to have a baby. He loved kids and he could picture Leighanna with their child growing in her. What Tristan never told her was he dreamed about it last night and couldn't get the dream out of his head all day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leighanna Throne Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:50 pm

Leighanna giggled and smiled. "It's ok love, I could of done without it."said Leighanna softly. As she loaded her plate, she looked at Tristan and giggled. "Sorry love, I don't know why I'm so hungry but I just am!"said Leighanna honestly. Putting a napkin on her lap Leighanna looked at her plate. She usually never ate this much, unless she haven't ate anything all which wasn't the case, deep in thought Leighanna begin to run through possible things. Just thinking that she was just hungry from a long day at work Leighanna shook it off. But the thought of being pregnant ran through her mind, what if she was? After all, her and Tristan did have sex last night but could it effect you this soon?
Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:03 pm

Tristan smiled and taking her hand that was free, kissing the knuckles. He let go of her hand and began eating his food. "Have you eaten today sweetheart? Maybe that's the reason your really hungry." Tristan said trying to figure out what could possibly have caused her to be really hungry. He knew that it took a while for a woman to get the symptoms to make an appearance. When it did he knew that things would change but only for the better, he love Leighanna more than words. When they did have a child he would love that child just as much as he did her. Tristan felt nothing but happiness today, he knew he was gonna have to pack up his apartment since they were gonna be living together. "How many rooms does this house have again?" He asked curiously as he finished his food but wiped up the sauce with his garlic bread.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leighanna Throne Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:23 pm

Leighanna nodded. "Of course I have love, I ate breakfast this morning."said Leighanna softly. "Maybe it's because I just got done working a double shift at St.Mungo's and I didn't have anything to eat but this morning!"said Leighanna softly. Yeah that what it was, nothing more then she didn't eat anything the day before. "Don't worry love, I'm sure it's nothing I can't handle."said Leighanna softly. Even if she did ended up pregnant nothing wouldn't change one bit, she would still love Tristan even more then she loved him now. "It's has four rooms love, I know it's a bit big for us right now but once we start a family it won't."said Leighanna softly.
Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:59 am

Tristan smiled and took her hand in his kissing it softly. "It's perfect love and I hope that you remember to eat more because it's not good for you." As he finished the sauce and bread off his plate smiling hoping that they could have children. He loved Leighanna more than life and he knew that if it was left up to him he would make sure that she always ate. But of course he couldn't force her to eat just gently remind her that it was a good thing to miss a meal. He wondered if he would be more protective of her when she did get pregnant but he already knew the answer to that question. Tristan wanted to wrap his arms around her and pull her close, then kiss her till she understood how far he would go to always protect and be there for her. He knew she knew this already but to remind the one you love was never a bad thing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top