A relaxing day in the park - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A relaxing day in the park - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A relaxing day in the park

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A relaxing day in the park - Page 4 Empty Re: A relaxing day in the park

Post by Leighanna Throne Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:17 am

As he came out of the bathroom Leighanna looked at him and smiled. "Well your all clean love, now it's my turn."said Leighanna softly. "I'll be back in a few minutes."said Leighanna softly as she apperated home to take a shower. After a few minutes, she appeared back in Tristan's room. Leighanna was wearing a red with whit polk a dots on it. Her hair was straight and put back in a half up do to where it was out of her but cute at the same time. "Do I look ok or is it a bit to much love?"Leighanna asked him softly as she looked down at herself. That was her worse habit at times, over dressing for something that was small and simple.

Leighanna's look
Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:42 pm

"I'm thinking that if we don't get out of here now, before I end up taking you back to bed. Let's go before I end up getting that dress off with or without your help." Tristan said as he wrapped an arm about her waist as he apparated out of his apartment to an alley outside the furinature store. Tristan took her after looking her up and down once more the quickly walking towards the store. "Well what color is the living room and do you have carpet or hardwood floors. If you have hard wood floors we'll need carpets to place the furinature on so that they don't scratch up the floor." He opened up the door to the store and held it open for her placing his hand on her lower back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leighanna Throne Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:00 pm

Leighanna giggled at his comment. "Later love, like you said we better go before we end up back in bed."said Leighanna honestly. As they appeared behind the furniture store Leighanna squealed happily. "The color in the living is a moron color, and we have carpet in the house."said Lily. As they walked into the store Leighanna smiled at the business men as they greeted him. But the way he was looking at Leighanna made her feel uncomfortable.

"What can I do for you two?"he asked still looking at Leighanna while asking the question. Shifting in her postion Leighanna cleared her throat before talking. "Me and my boyfriend here, just brought our first house and our living room is maroon what color do you suggest for us to go for a couch?"Leighanna asked him softly. "May I suggest a yellow or maybe a white."said the sale men smiling at Leighanna.
Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:43 pm

"What color yellow is it? I don't really like a bright yellow more of a soft color like a pale yellow." Tristan said looking at the man and thinking that if it was a bright yellow it would clash too much with the dark color of maroon. He began thinking of what he had for Leighanna sitting at his apartment in a velvet case in his night stand drawer. He knew he would need to have the perfect opportunity to give it to her. His eyes went to around the store for a minute before seeing a nice, very beautiful light yellow sofa with loveseat and a ottoman which was in a black leather. "Sweetheart there's a light yellow sofa over there, it won't clash with the darkness of the maroon and it won't look too bright to be out of place either. What do you think?" Tristan said looking at her smiling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leighanna Throne Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:02 pm

Leighanna walked over towards Tristan and looked at the couch. "No I don't think it would love, I think it'll be perfect!"said Lily softly. "I would like to have this one please."said Leighanna pointing to the light yellow couch. "Would you like the loveseat and the couch?'the man asked as he walked over towards them. "Um... what do you think love?"Leighanna asked him softly. "I don't mind love, I think both of them will look good in the house, one for us to sit on and the other for the guest."said Lily softly. "I really like the loveseats I can see us cuddling on those!"said Leighanna smiling and winking at Tristan.
Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:31 pm

"Yes we will take bothe the love seat and couch, not the ottomen though. Do you wanna look at some coffee table sweetheart? We will have to take a look of many other furnature items as well but for now we will continued to look until we find the things we would want." Tristan said smiling at the man and put his arm around Leighanna's waist and leading her away. When they were out of ear shot of the gentlemen who was helping them and he said, "I have a present for you when we get back home sweetheart and I'm hoping that you'll love it. Don't ask me what it is either cause I won't tell you, you'll have to wait to find out what it is. Here's the coffee tables, what coffee table would look best?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leighanna Throne Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:00 pm

Leighanna's eyes sparkled as he said he had a present for her when they get home. "Ooh.. I love surprises!"said Leighanna happily. As they walked over towards the coffe table Leighanna looked at various ones and then gasped when she found the perfect one. "I love this one love, I think it'll go perfectly in the living room."said Leighanna nodding to the wodden coffee table with glass over it. "Man I wish Lily was here, she's really good at picking these things!"said Leighanna honestly. "I just might call her and have her help us."said Leighanna. "I love the way she decorated hers and her boyfriend place!"said Leighanna.
Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:23 pm

"If that's what you want sweetheart we can call her and maybe she can bring her boyfriend too. I like this coffee table sweetheart and just to let you know you will like your surprize." Tristan said smiling as he then saw matching end tables for the coffee table. "Well do we need end tables because if we do there's the matching tables. Oh and did you find a bed or do we get to pick that one out too." He winked at her knowing he would probably get a smack for that comment but didn't care. Tristan put his arms around her waist as hoped in his head that Leighanna would be pregnant soon. He loved her with all of his heart and he wanted nothing more than to have her as a wife. He also was hoping that with surprize that she would say yes to him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leighanna Throne Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:20 am

"I think I'm going to call her love, cause I can't do this by myself!"said Leighanna softly as she called Lily. "Hey Lily can you do me a HUGE favor I need some help picking furniture I'm completely lost!"said Leighanna softly. As Lily told her she already picked some furniture for the house Lily sighed in relief. "Oh my gosh already picked the furniture in the whole house and it's coming today? Oh my gosh Lils your a life saver I'll call you later!"said Leighanna as she hung up the phone. "Lily said she already has the furniture picked out and it's suppose to be at the house today."said Leighanna softly. 'I guess we can just go home and wait for the furniture to arrive."said Leighanna smirking at him.
Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:17 am

"Well I would really love to give you this present, so let's go to the house so I can give it to you sweetheart. I really would love to see the look I get when you see it." Tristan smiled and kissed her lips softly. He put his arms around her pulling her closer to him, "If your hungry we can make dinner before you get your present, what would you like to do?" He smiled mischievously at her as he kissed her again. He apparated them to her house and kept her close as they landed on the porch. "Why don't you open the door and we will discuss this further and make a choice on the matter." Tristan said winking at her and then grinning as he put his hands inside his pocket holding her present.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top