A relaxing day in the park - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A relaxing day in the park - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A relaxing day in the park

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A relaxing day in the park - Page 5 Empty Re: A relaxing day in the park

Post by Leighanna Throne Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:50 am

"Sounds perfect to me love."said Leighanna happily as her eyes sparkled happily at him. As she unlocked the door she lead him into the house and smiled at him. "Welcome home love!"said Leighanna softly. "I hope it's not to big for you, but it's a four bedroom house."said Leighanna softly. "I think making dinner would be great love, what do you want to make?"Leighanna aasked him softly. "I think you'll love the kitchen love, it's so big and beautiful!"said Leighanna happily. "Over all I think you'll love the whole place."said Leighanna.
Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:44 pm

Tristan pulled her into his arms and said, "Mmm it feels so good to be home especially with you in my arms. I do love the place and the bedrooms will help when we have kids later on. How about chicken alfredo? I have an old family recipe for it and I know you'll love it. Afterwards I can give you your present or would you like it now sweetheart?" He wanted so badly to give it to her that he kissed her lips softly. "I'm going to give it to you now but you have to first close your eyes before I give it to you. Its a surprize present and I don't want you peeking while I get it out." Tristan wanted to make this special for her and he was glad he could do here in their new home.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leighanna Throne Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:18 am

Leighanna smiled. "I know love, we finally have a place we can call our home!"said Leighanna happily. "Mmm... sounds good love, I haven't had that in ages."said Leighanna honestly. Leighanna nodded. "Of course love, you can get it to me any time."said Leighanna softly. Leighannna pout at him for a minute before smiling at him. "Alright fine love, I'll close my eyes."said Leighanna softly as she closed and covered her eyes so he wouldn't think she was peeking. Keeping her eyes closed and covered she waited for Tristan to come over towards her.
Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:56 am

Tristan smiled as he walked over to her and getting out the velvet box the kneeling down on his left knee. His heart was slamming in his chest so hard that he thought it would break out of his chest. He took a very deep breath and said, "open your eyes leighanna....... You are the best woman I could have ever hoped for and your the only woman I will ever want in this life. You are the only one I trust my heart, mind, body, and soul to. You are the very one that I would die for should the occation ever arise. I can not live without you my love, my life so I'm going ask you this and hope that you say yes.....Leighanna Thorne will you do me the honor of becoming my wife." He opened the velvet case and inside was a diamond ring in the shape of a heart with two rubies on either side.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leighanna Throne Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:34 pm

As Leighanna opened her eyes she seen Tristan kneeling on the ground before her she gasped. With tears in her eyes Leighanna nodded when he asked her to marry him. "Yes Tristan Michaels, the love of my life I will marry you."said Leighanna giving him a soft warm smile. This was a day Leighanna always dreamed about, for one day she knew she'll be called Leighanna Michaels. It had a nice ring to it, she liked the way it sounded. "Wow... love this ring is beautiful it must have cost you a fortune love, but I love it's beautifu!."said Leighanna softly.
Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:34 pm

Tristan smiled as he put the ring on her left hand as he got up from the floor. He kissed her lips softly as he held her tight in his arms. "Don't worry about the cost of the ring my love, the cost of it meant nothing only the meaning behind it. I'm sure you would love to tell Lily that I finally poped the question to you." He picked her up in his arms holding her close still. Tristan smiled and said, "well whenever you want to set the date we will, I'm sure there are several people who will be excited for you and me. I want you to have everything you want on your wedding day sweetheart." Tristan smiled and took her into the kitchen then placed her on her feet so that they could start on dinner together.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leighanna Throne Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:01 pm

Leighanna looked at the ring before looking up at Tristan and smiled. " It's beautiful love, and I'm sure all my friends would like to know."said Leighanna softly. "I was thinking sometime in December love, I always wanted a snow like wedding!"said Leighanna softly. "Yes I know love, I am lame but I want a wedding like that."said Leighanna softly. "I want to have what you want to love, it's not just my wedding it's ours!"said Leighanna. As he set her on her feet she giggled. "Ok, what do you want me to do love?"Leighanna asked him softly.
Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:13 pm

"I like snow so having a December wedding sounds wonderful as long as it has some poinsettas decorated around the house. Now you just stay there and look oh so delicious," Tristan smirked winking at her wondering what she would say to that. He looked in the cabinets finding pasta as well as sauce. He then looked at her, "Where are the pots and pans, I'm kinda out of place because I have no idea where any of that is. After you help me find them your to sit your royal cuteness down. I'm cooking for you tonight and you will have to accept that regardless of what you say." Tristan loved Leighanna with all of his heart and there was no way he was gonna let that change anything. He would cook for her, take care of her, and he hoped that they would also have children together.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leighanna Throne Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:47 am

"Ooh... that sounds wonderful love, I was thinking seeing how I like Gryffindors colors I was thinking about having our school colors."said Leighanna softly. Leighanna smacked him playfully at his comment and shook her head. "Ok love, does this look alright?"Leighanna asked him softly smirking. "The pots and pans are in the cabinet by the stove."said Leighanna softly. Leighanna nodded. "Alright, alright my love I will."said Leighanna. Taking a seat on the couch she shivered a bit before getting out her wand and flicking it at the fireplace as it came alive. Smiling to herself Leighanna curled up in a blanket by the couch and turned on the t.v. to see what was on.
Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:48 am

"I like the sound of that sweetheart," Tristan said kissing her neck softly. He watched he walk into the living room then he went and retrieved the pan as well as a pot from the cabinet. He put water in the pot so that he could boil the water and put the pasta in it then he rolled up hamburger meat that was seasoned to make meatballs. He was humming softly to himself as he did this wondering what the wedding would look like. He wondered if he would have the reception at a friend of his house or if they could rent a place to have it. He wanted to just take her and marry her now so that he could spend the rest of his life with her. Tristan knew better though, he knew that Leighanna wanted a wedding and that's what she was gonna get. Their wedding, he thought with a smile, they both would always remember and never forget. He finished cooking the meatballs and the pasta. He strained the pasta then put a little butter in it to make sure the noodles didn't stick together then strained the meatballs of all the juices. Tristan then finished with making his homemade sauce and garlic bread, he set the table and then said, "Dinner's done love, i hope your hungry." He had put everything in bowls and the table was completely set, candles and all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top