A relaxing day in the park - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A relaxing day in the park - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A relaxing day in the park

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A relaxing day in the park - Page 3 Empty Re: A relaxing day in the park

Post by Leighanna Throne Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:30 am

As the sunlight fluttered through the window Leighanna groaned and shield her eyes from the sunlight. Opening her eyes Leighanna turned and looked at Tristan and smiled. "Good morning love."said Leighanna softly as she kissed him softly on the lips and smiled at him. "Last night was wonderful my love."said Leighanna snuggling close to him. 'So... what do you want for breakfast my love?"Leighanna asked him softly not really wanting to get up. "I can make my famous pancakes you love so much."said Leighanna softly.
Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:49 pm

"Yes it was wonderful sweetheart. No i'll cook breakfast today, you just relax here in bed and i'll bring you breakfast in bed." Tristan kissed her as he got up out of bed, he was wearing only his boxers. He walked into the kitchen pulling out a frying pan as well as eggs, bacon, and hash browns. Tristan turned on the stove placing the frying pan on it waiting for it to heat up as he grabbed a second pan.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leighanna Throne Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:00 am

Leighanna nodded. "Ok love, if you need some help let me know."said Leighanna softly. Adjusting her pillow Leighanna got the remote from the night stand and turned on the t.v. and started flipping through the channels. Leighanna was a very active person, so not doing anything bothered her a bit but she kept her promise to Tristan. As max came into the room and jumped on the bed she smiled and petted him. "Good morning Max."said Leighanna softly still petting him. Finally finsing something worth watching Leighanna settle back into her pillow waiting for breakfast to arrive.
Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:58 pm

Tristan finished making breakfast as he poured orange juice, milk, and some coffee into cups. He put the plates on the tray with the cups then picked it up carefully as he made his way to the bedroom. When he entered the bedroom he smiled at Leighanna and said, "Breakfast is served, i didn't know what you would want to drink so i brought you milk, orange juice and coffee. I made eggs, bacon, and hash browns. I hope you like them, the hash browns are homemade."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leighanna Throne Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:07 pm

Leighanna smiled as she seen Tristan coming in with breakfast. "You didn't have to do all this love, but thankyou."said Leighanna kissing him softly on the lips. "Everything looks so good, I don't know what to choose from!"said Leighanna chuckling. "These are really good love, I haven't had homemade hashbrowns in a long time."said Leighanna honestly. "I'll make supper tonight love, I'll make you anything you want you name it."said Leighanna softly. Being muggle born Leighanna learned to do things the muggle way, but that was the way she liked it. Although magic was quick and easy but there was going to be at time that she wouldn't be able to use it.
Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:35 pm

"Well I wanted to sweetheart, I have missed you more than anything. I'm glad your back and by being here you get breakfast in bed that comes with everything you see including me of course." Tristan saiding winking at her mischievously. He took his plate from the tray as he sat next to her on the bed. "I just hope you like it and that it tastes good, its been a while since I've made breakfast related foods. What do I want for dinner? Hmmm well are you on the menu or are you desert?" He chuckled low and he looked in the eyes."How about macotti with broccoli and cheesecake for desert? Ill make the desert and you make the dinner."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leighanna Throne Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:35 pm

Leighanna smiled at his reply. "Aw... well thankyou love, and I missed you more then anything as well and I'm glad to be back home."said Leighanna softly. Leighanna chuckled at his comment. "Well of course I'm on the menu love, I'm always on the menu for you."said Leighanna winking at him. Leighanna nodded. "Ok love sounds good, and I hope you know I make a mean macotti."said Leighanna giving him a soft warm smile. "You just wait love, you'll love it!'said Leighanna kissing him softly on the lips before laying her head on his shoulder smiling happily.
Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:15 pm

"Well that would mean I get two very delicious sweets tonight and I'm very glad I do." Tristan said grinning like he just won a trophy. He finished his food and placed it back on the tray for the time being then took one of the cups of coffee. He layed back into the pillows and put one hand behind his head as he looked at her smiling. "I know ill love your cooking I always do sweetheart you make the best food in all the UK." Tristan said grining like he won a million dollars. "So after breakfast what would you like to do sweetheart?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leighanna Throne Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:59 am

Leighanna chuckled at his comment and smiled. "That's only if your a good boy."said Leighanna softly. Finishing her food she wiped her mouth and took a sip of her coffee before laying her head on his shoulder sighing happily. Leighanna blushed at his comment. "Aw... thankyou love, but I don't know about that there's probably better cooks then me out there."said Leighanna softly. As he asked what she wanted to do after they gotten finished eating she thought for a minute. "Maybe we can go shopping for new furniture for the house love."said Leighanna softly. "I already have the house decorated, I had my friend Lily decorate it but all we need is new furniture."said Leighanna softly.
Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:26 pm

"Well that very sweet of lily to help you with the decorating. We should cook her dinner one day and she can bring her boyfriend if she has one. Yes we should get dressed and go shopping for furinature for our place. I also wanna give you something tonight at dinner. I'm not telling you what it is so don't try to get me to tell you cause its not gonna work." Tristan said smiling as he got out of bed and walked to the closet pulling out a piar of pants. He grabbed socks and boxers from the dresser as well as a shirt then headed to the bathroom. He had been smiling the entire time as put his stuff on the counter and got in the shower. Ten minutes later he was done as well as dressed except his shirt as he walked back into the room grinning bigger at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top