The Abandoned Shack - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Abandoned Shack - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Abandoned Shack

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Abandoned Shack - Page 6 Empty Re: The Abandoned Shack

Post by Felix Barker Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:51 pm

Felix smirked when she said he lied. "I don't ever want to hear you say that again.. do you hear me?" He held the knife over her arm again, threatening to cut her. "You are wrong.. only I can love you in such a way my pet.." he whispered. "Everyone else hates you.. everyone else will forever hate you.. but me? I will never forget you.. you are my pet.. and I love you." He ran his fingers over her hand, touching the blood that welled from there, touching her arm in ways that would be extremely painful.

"Believe me my pet.." He said gently, moving his hand to her face, to touch her with his bloody fingers. "I am the only one, who loves you." He said gently, and kissed her cheek, right where the blood was, so that it stained his lips red. "I love you, and everyone else lies.. believe that." He grinned, waiting for her response.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:01 pm

Cecilia looked away from him once again closing her eyes and shaking her head back and forth. All she could do was lay there and wonder why he too did not look away in disgust like everyone else. Now because of him even the ones who didn’t would too. It started to get dark as she started to fade due to the pain. It was like Felix had turned off the lights and the only thing left was the pain and his voice. The voice of lies and truth, it was so hard to tell the difference between the two, but Cecilia thought she had figured it out. He didn’t love her. No one ever could and he was proof of that. He took her ugly inside and brought it out. She had been mean and dumb but it was just the way she had been. All she wanted was attention and thanks to her tormentor she would never get that again. she would never be recognized as a living person with any kind of heart ever again.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:39 pm

This thread has been closed/finished and continued here.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top