The Abandoned Shack - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Abandoned Shack - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Abandoned Shack

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Abandoned Shack - Page 2 Empty Re: The Abandoned Shack

Post by Felix Barker Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:26 pm

Felix laughed, moving his fingers up over her hips, along her sides, and to her arms, over her shoulders and up to her neck, he placed his thumbs on the front of her neck, while his fingers wrapped around back, around the base of her skull. "I don't need anything from you, but what I want to take from you." He whispered, his face moving in closer. "I will bleed you until you are nearly dead, I will patch you back up, heal you back to almost perfect, and then I will do it again. I will make you feel pathetic, I will turn you suicidal, I will laugh if you die. You got that? There is no bargaining with me Cecilia Krum, sister of Elijah Krum. There is no sparing of you, if you die, you die on your own fault. Because I'm very good at what I do love, you won't die unless you do exactly what I say.. and when I say it. Got it?"

Felix moved away from her, and his hands moved back down to her dress, her found the rip he had already made in it, and tore it open more, revealing her stomach, which had blood running down the sides of it. "I'd have rather you had been fatter.." He muttered darkly, his fingers pressing against her stomach, pushing into her wound, smearing the blood around as he felt her, his hands moved up every so often to cup her breasts, almost by accident, and his eyes flickered to her face every time he did it, smearing the blood around more.

Without another thought, Felix picked up his wand and pointed it directly into the wound on her stomach. "Crucio." he growled out, throwing the pain spell directly into an area already inflicted with pain.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:57 pm

“Got it,” She whispered her reply to him. Cecilia was beating herself up on the inside for being stupid enough to get lost in Knockturn Alley. For being stupid enough to get herself in Knockturn Alley in the first place. “You can’t be a fat model,” Cecilia said at his comment to her weight. “No one wants a fat model in their cloths.” She tried to show what his touch did to her. She tried to hide how much he was destroying her.
She watched as she picked up his wand and pointed it at her stomach ” Crucio” He growled. There was a flash of light and then there was pain. She screamed and writhed in pain.

Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:10 pm

Felix laughed as her scream reverberated around the room, mixed in with his laugh, it was a chaos of noise, tumbling around their ears. Finally though he released the spell and his own laughter died out. "Now.. for the real torture love." He said and went to the wall, picking up a rod, a heavy iron rod, with a sharp end that he put his wand to. It immediately turned red hot, and he held it up, showing her the poker. "The heat will make it so your wound doesn't bleed.. why do I do this? Because my pets have marks on them that show everyone that they were MINE."He growled and moved down to her feet. "See.. the marks are often in places you can hide.. but it will hurt, it will hurt a lot." He touched her toes, gently running his fingers up her thighs again, before moving back down, holding onto her foot and shoving the red hot poker straight through her foot.

"Scream for me love, scream for me." He growled, watching the heat of the metal make the wound instantly heal over, only a little blood was there, on her foot, and besides that, it made a perfect hole, straight through her foot.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:36 pm

Cecilia’s make up was smeared and the mascara was running down her face mixed with the tears. “I’m not your love,” She managed between the short breaths she took. Watching Felix Cecilia’s eyes widened as he picked up the iron rod and red hot just like the cattle prods muggles used to brand their cows. “Why mark them in places people won’t see?” She asked through clenched teeth and the pain, “How will everyone know I belonged to you if they can’t see the marks?”
The pain was extensive and never ending, and the rod hot and burning. “Scream for me, he demanded and Cecilia couldn’t help but comply. It hurt and screaming was the only way to release herself from the pain.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:43 pm

Once she was done screaming, Felix smirked at her and moved away from her. "I put them in places like that, because to know you've been owned by Felix Barker, is something for you to bear. It's my mark, people will recognize it if they see it, like this lovely mark through your foot. Imagine trying to go swimming, or getting ready for bed.. it will make you uncomfortable when others are around will it not? To have this out to display, any other time, it will make you limp slightly because it messes up your balance, and you will feel it. The sock getting into the hole, pieces of rock getting up into it, this wound will never make your life the same.. it's small, and can be hidden, but it will suck for you." He smiled at her.

"Besides, I'll do plenty of other stuff that will be seen by others, and you won't be able to hide it." He picked up a knife and went to her face. "Like here." He said gently, and took the knife and gently pressed it against her cheekbone, pushing on it until there was blood, welling from the small wound. "Doesn't this feel nice?"
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:53 pm

“People would stare,” Cecilia answered though it wasn’t like she wasn’t use to people staring at her. At least for good reasons, “Then there are the people who would feel sorry for me, and those who wouldn’t.” She looked away from Felix and closing her eyes. “I’ll lose my career because of you,” She whispered as he pushed the blade into her skin on her face. “Who wants a scared model in their clothing? Who wants to wear an ugly designers cloths?” all she really cared about any ore was her cloths, wearing and designing them. It would all be over once she got out of this place, if she got out. “It will never feel nice.” She answered him.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:06 am

Felix laughed at her sob story, letting her speak because it made her realization all the more real. "People will hate you." He whispered, dancing around the table like an imp, whispering horrible things into her ears. "They will hate you, those who loved you.. they will stare at you like you are damaged, because you ARE damaged." He drove the knife through her other hand, pulling out just as quickly, before sliding the blade along her upper left arm, sliding through the skin lightly, producing not much more than light bleeding and a very sharp sting.

"They will look at you and say. 'That's the idiot girl who let herself be captured by Felix Barker.. she's damaged' Everyone will laugh at you, they will hate you because you are ugly, hate you because you have been stained by me." He laughed and pushed another cut along her cheek, this one deeper, this one much more likely to scar. "Your own family will hate you, they may not say it, and they will lie to your face, but they will hate you, your friends, your career is ruined, your life is ruined. Because you were an idiot." He spoke like the devil on her shoulder, saying horrible things she was already thinking, and speaking them aloud.

"Elijah will never want to look at you again, he will hate you because you remind him so much of his beloved late girlfriend.. ah yes, I'm sure you knew about that did you not? His little redheaded girlfriend died not that long ago.. all over the papers, horrible story.. she deserved it." he laughed and took a chunk of her hair, pulling the bloody knife through it, he cut the strands in a zig-zag manner, slicing through the delicate tendrils.

"They will hate you Cecilia, they will hate you with all their guts, and will be disgusted just looking at you, reminded of how damaged you are. No matter how much they say they don't care, how much they pretend to be there.. they will hate you." He stabbed her hard in the upper thigh, making sure not to hit anything important, more on the side than in the middle, so as not to make her bleed to death. "I will let you live Cecilia Krum, damaged, and I'll even make sure everyone knows you are mine.. I will brand you."

Felix left the knife in her leg, watching the blood well up, while he went to the wall and picked up a branding iron, the initials FB were on it, and he touched it with his wand, heating it white hot. "Where shall we put this?" He whispered, looking for an appropriate area. "Ah.. how about here? You seem to have enough fat on you here to hold this on very well." He ripped her shirt and opened her breast area, revealing her bra. He quickly pulled down her bra, not enough to show anything, but enough to see the inside of her breast. "Ah.. what a lovely spot.. just where it's hard to hide, and still mostly out of site." He said and then pushed the brand onto her chest, branding her with his initials, forever.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:48 pm

It was like a nightmare, one of the ones where you showed up somewhere in public and forgot to put cloths on or you were wearing your bra on the outside of your top, but it was worse. Unlike in a nightmare where no one can really die, here she could. “No, no,” She cried as he danced around her whispering those horrible words in her ear, and she slipped in and out of conscious from the pain and loss of blood. It was almost unbearable. ‘maybe I should just let the darkness take me’ she thought, though if that happened the possibility of her dying was higher than if she stayed awake.
Every time the cold sharp blade cut through her skin more tears streamed from her eyes and more screams of pain erupted from her petite little body. The horrible words still ringing in her head reminding her that no one had ever wanted her. Her own family resented her from the day she was born. Her father wished she had been a boy. Elijah had been the favorite because he could take over their father’s position as head of the family. She was useless. Now she was nothing just like they thought, stupid and useless. Even the people who did care about her would no longer. “No, please no, not my hair,” She cried as he started to pull the knife through it. “The already do,” she finally said out loud, “They always have.”
Yet another scream of pain as the blade sliced through her leg. “Please,” She begged as he looked for where to brand her, “Please don’t.” Then she breast were almost bear and the hot metal was pressed against her skin.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:26 pm

Felix looked down at the poor writhing child on his table, and smiled slightly. He was torturing her in ways that were barely deadly, but she was screaming and sobbing beneath him. Her cuts would heal over at this point, everything but her foot and the brand were completely reversible, but she screamed and begged so hard that it was like he was cutting so much deeper than he originally thought. Felix suddenly had an idea, and pulled the brand away, pulling out his wand, he poured water on it, gently soothing the aching skin.

"They may hate you now Cecilia, but I love you." He whispered in her ear. "I do this to you because you deserve it, I am death showing you that you need to grow." He whispered, gently tugging on her hair, his lips pushed up against her ear, the water still streaming onto the wound, soothing it. "While I cause both pain, and suffering, I also cause healing.. I do this because I love you... because I know what is best for you Cecilia.. the others, they don't matter.. only I matter... look down, look at your brand, you belong to me now, because I love you, and I don't want others to forget that.. I don't want YOU to forget that love." He whispered into her tortured ear, giving her a sense of relief from the pain the brand would bring, while whispering sweet things in her ears.

"Look at me, and tell me you love me, you are thankful that I am teaching you how you deserve to be treated, but because I am kind.. I will treat you to wonders, and you love me.. I will heal you, but you will be scarred, to show the world how much you love me.. say it. Tell me you love me, because I love you."
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:09 pm

Cecilia flinched as he whispered in her ear and sobbed quietly. Loving the soothing feeling that the cool water gave her, it relaxed her. Unwillingly she looked at Felix a few tears still in her eyes, “I-I love you, I-I’m thankful that you are teaching me how I d-deserve to be treated.” She stammered, “But you are kind, you will treat me to wonders, and I love you.” She had repeated his almost every word to him. She had believed every word he had said especially what he had said about everyone hating her. They would. She even hated herself now more than ever.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top