The Abandoned Shack - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Abandoned Shack - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Abandoned Shack

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Abandoned Shack - Page 4 Empty Re: The Abandoned Shack

Post by Felix Barker Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:14 am

Felix looked at her, frowning. "Eat, my pet.. it will be all you get if you do not." he looked at her and shook his head. "Do not be frightened when you are in this house, my pet. You see, I will only hurt you slightly here.. too much blood and it will ruin my carpet, you may relax here.. to an extent.. I may ask you to do some things for me.. but when I am here.. you are simply my pet, you may even roam around the house if you wish.. do not go through any closed doors however, and if I call you back, you better come running." He smiled at her and shook his head.

"When I ask if you love me, I want you to respond. 'yes sir, I love you very much.' with sincerity in your voice, if you do not mean it.. I will punish you, if you do not mean it enough times.. I will take you back into the caves, and you do not want that do you?" He smirked at her and shook his head. "I suppose not, so run along, I may have need for you in a bit, my feet are hurting, but for now, eat up, and go explore the house, the bathroom has an open door, leave it open. Do not close the door, or I will be forced to remove the door, and you do not want that." He smirked and shook his head. "I won't watch you if it bothers you.." he looked away and put his feet up on the coffee table, pulling out the Daily Prophet from the drawer from the table, and starting to read it.

(OOC: Feel free to make up how the house looks, remember it's small, but looks pretty large even though it is small, have fun rping going around the house as you wish)
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:37 am

Cecilia moved closer to the plate of food that sat on the coffee table and took a small bit of the sausage and placing it in her math. “No sir, I do not,” she said still quietly but with a little more certainty than before. Slowly she stood up and walked across the room to the window she had looked at earlier stumbling slightly still getting use to the hole in her foot. “It is very pretty outside,” She whispered. Turning she walked away in search of the restroom he spoke of just moments before, she really did have to pee.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:58 pm

Felix watched his pet for a moment, as she scanned outside. "Maybe I will let you play outside.. of course I will have to chain you up, just like any other.. Pet." He said lightly, his eyes glued to hers. "Do something special for me love, and I'll let you go outside and play alright?" He said, and went back to his newspaper, shifting comfortably, as she walked off to use the bathroom. He could hear her as she went, but he didn't care, him and Naomi had been a lot more intimate than being worried about using the bathroom in front of each other.

Once he could be sure she was done, he called. "Cecilia, get in here and rub my feet.. once you've done that, you can do what you want to be special if you wish to go outside today okay?" he called, still reading the daily prophet, both legs propped up on the coffee table, examining the news section for any evidence that they were onto him.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:13 pm

As Cecilia was washing her hands Felix called for her to come rub his feet. "Yes Mr.Barker," She said and went back into the front room. Sitting on the floor infront of Felix she untied his shoes and slid them off his feet. "The socks to?" She asked looking up at him with big scared eyes. though she was trying to hide how scared she really ways. Before he could answer she sliped off his socks and started with his left foot. makeing sure to get the balls of his feet and in between his toes. "How is this?" she asked quietly.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:19 pm

Felix laid his head back when she started to rub his feet. "Good.. very good.." He said lightly, his eyes closed, but his hand was gripping his wand tightly, just in case. "Keep going.. you may take the other sock off too while you're at it.. let it breathe a bit.. I get tired from torturing you, you know.. but of course, I do it out of love for you." He smiled and leaned forward, gently stroking her hair, bringing a strand to his nose, he sniffed it gently, and nodded. "You'll need a shower soon, I won't have you smelling like sweat." He said nodding. "Of course, I will supervise your showers.. so get used to having me watch you." He said smiling, his eyes glued to her face.

He knew it would torture her to have him watching her shower. In fact, he was quite happy to oblige to the hassle, and the small mound in his jeans told her that was true. "So have any ideas on how you want to do your something special to get some time outside? For the first thing, I'll give you an hour outside.. if you keep upping the nice gestures, I'll let you have more time by yourself.. if you mess up, I take away outside time.. got it?" he asked, and smiled at her, leaning back, letting her finish rubbing his feet.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:46 am

“Of Course you do,” Cecilia said absentmindedly as she took off his other sock and continued rubbing his feet, which she really found quite sickening though she would tell him that. She didn’t want him to hurt her again. She didn’t pay much attention to his words though she was highly aware of ever places he touched. Her torn dress slid off her shoulder again and she quickly fixed it “I’m not sure yet. Maybe I will bake cookies,” She spoke softly, “Do you like cookies?” She asked looking up at him for a minute. And nodded when asked if she under stood.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:02 am

Felix smirked at her and shook his head. "Cookies isn't what I was thinking about.. you could.. clean off my knife collection.. or even something little, like kiss me, or have sex with me.. or other lovely things." He laughed reclined in his seat. "I don't need to be made fat Cecilia, I want love and affection, how about we get you a new outfit while you're up here?" He said, and pointed his wand at her torn dress. It molded itself, and changed until it was the perfect little maid's outfit. The provocative kind of course, barely covering anything below, and her boobs were cupped up so that she nearly overflowed. Stockings adorned her legs, and the skirt puffed out at her waist, white and black, with a little apron.

"Now.. you fit the part." He laughed, knowing this would embarrass her. Knowing she would hate it, and knowing that it turned him on. He let his eyes wander freely over his little maid, taking in her curves and features now completely visible for his eye. "How about we start off slow my pet." He said lightly, pulling his feet out of her grip. "I will let you go outside, if you take a butcher knife from the kitchen, and slice your leg, on the inside of your thigh, and let me watch." he said and moved back so he was watching her, his eyes trained on her features, waiting for her reaction.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:04 pm

“My Cookies wouldn’t make you fat,” Cecilia giggled lightly, “I use sugar substitute and carob chips. They are a lot better for you than normal chocolate chip cookies, but if you don’t want them.” she shrugged and looked up at him when he mentioned sex, and quickly went back to rubbing his feet. The girl could feel the fabric moving and changing and she wasn’t exactly sure what to think about what he had put her in. It wasn’t like she hadn’t worn stuff like it before only a little less reveling. Though she had done that for attention, just like everything she had done as a fifteen and sixteen year old.
Closing her eyes she resented even mentioning the outside. “I,” she started to say but stopped herself, “It’s in the kitchen?” She asked instead and began to stand up to go get the knife.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:32 pm

Felix smirked when she stood up like an obedient puppy, she was going to do it. Get a knife and slice her leg open just for the ability to go outside. How sweet. He nodded when she asked if it was in the kitchen, and looked away carefully, out the window. She was willing to do that for going outside? Well she would learn that he didn't take things lightly. He had said do it, and now she would do it. If she truly wanted to go outside, chained to a tree like a dog, tied up, but outside none-the-less.

He was already growing tired of her unfortunately, her constant obedience was... annoying. Strange that he would get tired of her so quickly. As it was.. it didn't exactly matter, he wanted to see her slice her leg open, legs spread apart so he could see, in a maid's outfit, for a little bit of alone time outside. He smirked, knowing he wouldn't heal this one, unless she was an idiot and hurt herself really badly. He just wanted to see the blood, and then he'd take her outside, and leave her with blood dripping down the inside of her leg.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:45 pm

Cecilia walked into the kitchen looking for the butcher knife. Her back turned to Felix when she found the knife she smiled smirked even. Turning around she walked back into the other room the smirk now gone though there was a small sparkle in her eyes. She had had an idea, hopefully one that would get her out of this place, hopefully one that wouldn’t get her killed. Sitting on the floor in front of Felix she turned the knife over and over in her hand for a few minutes. Placing the blade against her skin she looked up at him, “Here? Like this?” She asked hoping to get him to move closer to her, to get her the way he wanted her, so that she could get him where she wanted him.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top