The Abandoned Shack - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Abandoned Shack - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Abandoned Shack

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Abandoned Shack - Page 5 Empty Re: The Abandoned Shack

Post by Felix Barker Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:55 pm

Felix looked at her and smiled when she came in with a knife. "Hold on." He said lightly, picking up his wand, he attached her leash back onto her collar. "Move to the right slightly, I can't see." He said lightly, leaning back in his chair, ready for the blood to pour from her leg, ready for a wonderful view directly up her skirt as well. He leaned back, and spread his legs just slightly, watching her, his eyes glued to the knife in her hand. He was aware she could turn on him, but he had a wand, she had a knife, what could she possibly do, the door was locked, and even if she managed to stab him.. it wasn't like she could easily overpower him.

So he relaxed, completely unaware of the twinkle in her eye. Relaxed and at ease at the prospect of seeing her hurt herself for what she wanted. It was sexy no doubt, and she was sexy, very, very sexy. He kept his eyes on her legs, watching the blade, waiting for it to nick the skin and show that lovely juice that sustained all humans.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:07 pm

Cecilia moved like he asked her to but in the opposite direction, “This better?” she asked and put a little more pressure behind the knife to the top of her thigh her legs together. Her plan wasn’t working she needed another idea and quick. She didn’t really want to go outside tied up like a dog. Though if she were she could possibly untie herself and hide. Getting ready to act on her next plan she decided to give him what he wanted once more and opened her legs quickly slicing through the inside of her thigh. It stung and though the cut was only a shallow one blood had begun to well up at the surface.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:24 am

Felix looked annoyed when she moved in the wrong way. But then she fixed it, and sliced her leg open. His hand flew forward and he caught her wrist, the blade still stuck in her skin, blood welled up around the edge of the knife, and he leaned in so his face was close to hers. "Don't move so quickly, my pet.." He growled, and smiled slightly at her. He pushed on her wrist so the cut got deeper before grabbing the knife out of her hand and holding it up to his lips.

"I have decided to let you go outside." He said lightly, pulling on her chain to force her to stand up. "Come my pet. We'll see what I can come up with." He pulled her to the front door, tapped it with his wand, and it opened for him silently. He walked through and stood, standing in front of the house. The clearing was beautiful, the sunlight almost sparkled as it came down through the overhanging trees. If you had seen it from afar, you wouldn't be able to tell what horrible things happened in a cave under it.

He pointed his wand at a tree and smirked, muttering a few things under his breath, things started to take shape. After a bit of muttering, and a few flourishes with his wand, the construction was done. The tree had moved so there was an opening at the base. Some sort of fencing appeared around the hole at the bottom of the tree, and surrounded it. There was also a small chain attached to the tree, barely visible except for a small twinkling in the light. Felix pulled Cecilia over to the new dog type cage, and pushed her in through the door. Her chain melded with the one attached to the tree, and the door slammed shut. "If you get to hot, there is shade in the hole in the tree.."

He smiled in at her. "Don't think about running babe, I have trip wires set up all around this place, you get out, and I'll know." He said, and turned on his heel, going back inside.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:15 am

With the jerk of the chain Cecilia was up on her feet and fallowing Felix through the house. She was getting something like she wanted but not what she wanted at all. Almost in awe she watched as the tree changed in shape forming into a pen. He pulled on her chain again pushing her into the cage and she fell to the ground not bothering to get up until Felix left and shut the door behind him, but she watched him as he walked away.

Sitting up Cecilia looked around trying to figure out how she was going to get out of this. He had said there where wires, but what if he was bluffing, would he? She wondered silently and looked up at the sky. Walking over to the fence she stood at the bottom of it and looked up. “I could possibly climb this, but it would be so much easier if I had a broom.” She said quietly to herself placing her hand on the fence. Turning the collar on her neck around she unhooked the chain he had put on her being careful of the spikes. “Maybe a hole? No that would be gross and dirt would get under my nails.” She shook her head half her hair falling back behind her shoulder the rest hanging dead and limp where Felix had cut it.

One foot and then the other up she climb the chain-link fence. She was hoping he wouldn’t see her and that he had been lying about the trip wires, the traps. She climb over the fence and edged closer to the tree and finally behind it out of sight. Sliding down she sat at the base of the tree and thought some more.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:24 pm

The second her chain was unhooked Felix could feel the vibrations from where he stood in the doorway. He spun around and saw the tail end of her climbing over the fence and out. She didn't honestly believe she'd get away that easily.. Felix pulled out his wand with a sigh. It looked like she was getting the shit beat out of her tonight. It would be his pleasure. He moved so he could just barely see her arm around the edge of the tree, and pointed his wand carefully.

Standing still, for a few moments, he let out a breath and said: "Petrificus Totalus!" The spell flew through the air towards the girl, who had thought for a moment she had gotten away. He didn't know if he hit or not, but the second the spell was sent, he was running after it, firing the spell again and again, covering the entire area around her so she would have nowhere to run.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:48 pm

Cecilia had just been sitting behind the tree hugging her knees in thought, when she heard Felix again. Standing up she dodged the first spell he had casted and it missed by just a few inches. She moved away from the spells and their caster edging closer to the fence. Spinning around she started to climb the fence again climbing over the top just as one of the spell hit her and she was stunned falling to the ground, her outfit ripping and the top of the fence cutting into the inside of her leg. The stunned girl landed face first in the dirt just inside the fence the fall braking her arm.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:55 pm

Felix heard a tear and a snap as the girl fell. stunned by his spell. He moved to her and kicked her over so she was facing up, with the toe of his shoe. "That wasn't very smart was it? I give you the wonderful opportunity to sit outside, enjoy the cool air, I feed you in my own home.. and this is how you repay me? By trying to leave? See that just won't do.. because now I can't trust you.. and that means you'll never see the light of day again.. not while you're with me." He pointed his wand at her. "Wingardium Leviosa." She floated up without hesitation and he sighed sadly.

"This means it'll be worse for you.. you broke your warm in the fall.. how do you expect to get out now? Without my generosity of course.. then again.." He smiled and looked down at her. "This will be more fun.. torturing you.. since your arm is already broken." He sighed and floated her over to the door the led to the steps, and headed back down into the abyss that was the caves that had her torture cell in it.

Once inside, Felix rested her gently on the platform, hooked her into the binds that were still there, and then let off the body binding spell. Letting her move freely again, well as freely as the bonds allowed. "That wasn't very smart, my pet.." he said lightly, picking up a knife and holding it up. "Not smart at all..."
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:17 pm

She couldn’t move and she was in pain. “I wasn’t leaving,” she thought unable to speak, but definitely able to cry as the tears formed in her eyes. She watched the sky as she floated after him towards the caves once again. “Do not belong in Ravenclaw” the voice in the back of her mind screamed along with her body as she was laid down on the platform once again. The body binding spell was lifted she looked away from Felix and closed her eyes. Not wanting to look at him and be reminded of just how stupid she really was. Not wanting to be once again reminded of how she didn’t belong in Ravenclaw.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:22 pm

Felix leaned over her, and grabbed her chin, forcing her to look at him. "Open your eyes." He said, resting his knife against her cheek, glaring at her until she did. "You.. are an idiot. you know that? A worthless, pathetic, idiot.. that's what everyone says about you you know.. they talk about, you behind your back. They laugh at you, making fun of you, you're not smart.." He laughed softly in her ear, licking her face gently before he pushed the knife into her cheek a bit harder, drawing blood.

"But I.. I love you Cecilia.. you know that right? It isn't something I enjoy doing.. this.. to you." He ran the knife along her now broken arm, drawing blood and exerting a pressure that would be immensely painful. "I do it because I have to.. because it's my job.. it's YOUR fault I have to do this.. if you were just a better person, I wouldn't have to." He smiled and dug the knife into her hand, twisting it around, making a hole in her palm.

"Does that hurt my darling? I'm sorry.. but you deserve every pain you receive, and you know you do.. tell me why you deserve it, tell me, or I will make you scream for real." He said and raised the knife again menacingly, waiting for her to start speaking.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:38 pm

Cecilia opened her eyes and looked up at Felix and didn’t even try to move. She had always believed that people thought she was stupid even her parents seemed to think so. They were the ones who named her Cecilia meaning blind, they had to know how stupid she was going to end up being. “I know,” she whispered the pain clear in her voice. “But you also lie to me. You could never love me. No one could.” She pulled her chin out of his grip turning her head away from him once again. Wincing and biting her lip as he ran the knife along her arm, trying not to scream out in pain, and for help, but she couldn’t top herself. “I’m stupid,” Cecilia spoke quietly hoarsely. The girl looked back up at Felix, “Only a fool like me could get caught by you in this way.”
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top