Marriage is Murder - Page 87
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 87 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 87 of 100 Previous  1 ... 45 ... 86, 87, 88 ... 93 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 87 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:17 pm

"You can deal with her all you like," Khaat said. "I'm done. Michael is right. I can't care if she eats at all or if she doesn't. She made us all a promise, and those words were all garbage. But if her behaviors start to rub off on my kids, she's going to be shifting her job duties. Period. Is that very clear? I am not going to have my kids acting like they've had nothing but their favorites on their plates and that theyve never had a tough day in their lives. That's just egotistical thinking, and I won't have it in my five. They're going to grow up to appreciate what's on their plates and what it takes to make a living or a relationship or anything else...."

"Down, Girl," Michael laughed. "Perhaps we should have gone for a climb to burn all that off."

"You didn't bring Hiss," she said.

"I dont' need Hiss. Do you?" he asked.

"No. If we're going to climb, let's do it."

"No, no," he laughed. "Daylight. Steven, we're going to be a bit longer. We'll just enjoy the fire for a bit longer before we come in." He didn't want to have to state the obvious that bringing Khaat back to the house while she was this angry probably wasn't the best choice. He figured she'd get it out of her system momentarily and then they would come back when the temporary tension had passed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23620
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:32 pm

Steven stepped back from Khaat feeling her anger even though he was no seer " wow slow down Khaat I'm not the enemy." he said and looked back at Cassidy before looking at Michael " of course I'll make sure she's asleep or something when you come back and Khaat I promise the kids won't be affected I won't let that happen " he told her then moved back to Cassidy who looked up at him and sighed.

"Ok I am a jack ass its official " she said and Steven chuckled and nodded he agreed. " Its Ok I heard what she said and she's right, I should not let them show in front of the kids " she said looking up at him " i didn't know you didn't like fish?" she said and Steven sat down beside her and nodded.

" yea, never liked it, that was until Angus made a paella, since then I only eat his cooked fish. " he told her taking her hand in his " Angus makes good meals Cassidy. " he felt her lean on him and sighed " trust him " he said softly as together they sat and looked at the starts.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:55 pm

Michael and Khaat stayed out under the stars until the wee hours of the morning. They started talking, reminiscing about days gone by. She was dozing off on his shoulder when he put out the fire.

"Its almost 3," he said softly. "Angus will be serving breakfast in about 4 hours. And its getting colder. Its clouding over. I bet there will be rain in the morning. Come on."

He led her partway back to the house, but she stopped. She got severelly dizzy. Her knees buckled and she fell against him. He caught her and apparated her back to the house to an empty guest room. He put her on the bed and then went and woke up Robert. Robert went to her immediately and checked her.

"Low blood sugar," Robert diagnosed quickly. "Comes from being too thin."

"I'll be right back, then," Michael said. He went downstairs and brought her a glass of orange juice and a piece of toast. Her father added a potion to the glass and gave it to her. It regulated her sugar quickly, but she was tired. Robert took her shoes, and Michael covered her with a blanket as she fell into a deep sleep.

"I'll stay if you like," Michael said.

"Thank you," Robert said. "She's tired. She'll sleep now. You might not need to stay."

"Meh. I think I'll stay," Michael said, settling into a chair with a book.

"Thank you, Michael," Robert said, knowing Michael would call if he needed him. He returned to bed, leaving Khaat in Michael's hands as the clock downstairs chimed 3. Michael devoted himself to the pages of his book as the house grew quiet again.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:07 pm

Jess woke feeling a sense of urgency in the air wrapping a robe around her she headed to Khaat's room walking in she looked at Khaat but staid out of the way and sighed she looked at Robert " low sugar?" she said softy to him " I had a feeling at lunch with her being thin but was hoping it would not happen" she saw Steven walk out of Cassidy's room and over to them and turned to face him " she's fine Michael's with her, go back to sleep." she told him gently and he did glancing back over his shoulder but saying nothing. Jess staid a bit longer but seeing Robert leave she went back to sleep.

Steven rose and showered then headed down for breakfast making some fresh french roast coffee . Taking a cup he sat down at the table and sighed as he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:16 pm

Brian got up and found Khaat had never been to bed. He showered very quickly and dressed and as he came out of the bedroom, he saw Robert come out of one of the guest rooms and close the door quietly

"Do we have a guest?" Brian asked

"No," Robert said. "Khaat's weight is making her have a bit of hypoglycemia. She'll be fine, but she's sleeping. Michael is with her. Actually, I think he must have dozed off just now because his tea is still hot. I think we'll let them sleep."

"Good idea. She's okay, though?"

"Yes. She's fine. I'll help you get the kids up. Kate will be dressed shortly." Even as he spoke, he heard the patter of little feet running down the hallway. Abbey. She had tried to dress herself. She had her little dress on backwards and inside out, but it was on. Her socks didn't match, and there were no shoes, but it was a start. "Look at you!" he picked her up. "All by yourself?" he asked. She nodded. "Well, come with me and we'll finish the job, okay?" She nodded. "Such a big girl," he laughed, kissing her.

Brian followed Robert to the girls' room to get up Julia and Dakota while Robert helped to straighten out Abbey's clothes. IF no one got to them, they'd get the boys up next.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:28 pm

Cassidy rose and quickly dressed heading to the nursery she saw Abby with Brian and smiled " ah such a big girl " she said and dressed the others leaving Abby to Brian soon Dakota and little Robert were dressed and Fallon was tugging at her leg "I'll dress you in a sec Fallon " she finished Alex then picked up Fallon who gripped her neck and she held her too. Cassidy picked them up one by one and dressed who ever needed it then holding some by the hand she looked at Brian " I think were ready for breakfast" she said and smiled as Falon still clung to her as she held her in her arms.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:47 pm

"Yes I think so," Robert said. They took the kids to breakfast where Angus had merely made a breakfast buffet on a sideboard where people could take whatever they wanted.

Abbey wanted to fix her own plate, but she was too short to see the sideboard. Robert picked her up and let her choose what she wanted. Brian had both of the boys, one in each arm, and was using magic to fill their plates. Angus had Julia and was helping her fill a plate, and Kate picked up Dakota, who had a firm idea she wanted hot dogs for breakfast. Kate redirected her by feeding her some tiny wild strawberries. That helped to shift her focus back to breakfast. She started asking Kate where the cereal was. Angus just sighed.

"I was afraid that would happen," he said. "Fi sent me some American magazines for children and it had some of that brightly colored sugary breakfast nonsense they call cereal, and Dakota got fixated on wanting some. I probably am going to have to have Fi send me some."

"Bite your tongue, Lad," Kate scowled. "If Khaat finds out you gave her children that junk, she'll have your job and every job you intend to find in the future. We'll get Dakota back on the right track without having to resort to muggle poisons." They soon had the kids at the table eating happily and then the adults went back for their own plates.

"Shall I fix plates for Michael and Khaat?" Angus said.

"No," Robert said. "Michael won't sleep long, and he'll come and fix plates for them. Let them be. Let's just eat."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:56 pm

Cassidy fixed plates for Fallon, James and Jaylen while Jess fixed plates for the twins an Andrew who actually took his plate from her and took his own food. Jess smiled and gave the twins their food before getting her own. "They say those things are packed with sugar. " she said in response to Kate mentioning the cereal James ate his fruit and drank his juice while Jaylen ate toast with milk Andrew sat with strawberries and milk happily eating away. Jess smiled seeing every one just eating Steven had got some toast and now sat with Cassidy getting her to try the apricot jam.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:11 pm

Michael soon came downstairs, unshaven, still wearing his clothes from yesterday. He was barely awake--not awake enough to talk. He fixed two cups of french roast and a bowl of fruit salad, a breakfast plate, and a plate with two scones. He left again sleepily.

"He'll be more human after breakfast and a shower," Robert laughed. "Give him a bit."

"I don't think I've seen him like that," Brian said.

"That's what comes from him sleeping a few hours in a chair," Kate said. "He's better either without sleep or with laying down. The chair gets to him. Wait. Where's little Michael? I thought he was right here."

"He was," Brian frowned.

"That little weasel. Not again," Angus sighed, getting up. He went into the kitchen. Robert could soon hear Angus's voice as Angus said."No, no, no. You have food. Don't eat that. Give it here. Get that out of your mouth. Ick."

"Oh, don't tell me," Kate sighed.

"I think we have another kitty kibble eater," Robert nodded.

"Great. Just great," Brian sighed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:22 pm

Jack walked down passing Michael and chuckled to himself "Ok chair?" he said and motioned behind him hearing Kate he sighed and grabbed a breakfast plate then sat down with some orange juice. He watched Kate head for the kitchen and chuckled as he heard Angus inside.

" Eww Little Michael kibble is for cats, not growing boys, now fruit and toast are good food for growing boys." he said smiling as he started to eat his own breakfast Jess nodded as she saw Jaylen watching Kate and Michael watching as little Michael tried the kibble Jaylen pushed her plate away and pointed Jess sighed .

“No Jaylen ,that kitty food not children food “ she said and Jaylen looked at her own plate and pointed .“ good?” she asked and Jess nodded .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 87 of 100 Previous  1 ... 45 ... 86, 87, 88 ... 93 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top