Music to my ears - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Music to my ears - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Music to my ears

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Music to my ears - Page 5 Empty Re: Music to my ears

Post by Kaleigh Witt Sat May 19, 2012 3:42 pm

Kaleigh watched interested as Jimmy began to play and smiled immediately recognizing the song. She sat up across from him and moved to the music slowly as she listened to him play quietly while mumbling some of the lyrics under her breath. She switched to sitting on her knees and looked nervously at the ground before looking at the sky and singing along now.

"Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you too
Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead,
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead,
Yeah"

She looked at a few birds flying above her head before smiling brightly and continuing to sing along with Jimmy's playing as she stared him in his blue eyes.

"I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.
I'd hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded
That for me it isn't over."

Kaleigh fiddled with her hands as she belted out the lyrics getting into the song mentally.

"Nothing compares
No worries or cares
Regrets and mistakes
They are memories made.
Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?"

She paused with her singing and bit her lip tentatively thinking, trying to remember the next lyrics. She missed some words but got back on track and sand the ending of the song while closing her eyes happily.

"Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you too
Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead,
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead."
Yeah"

When she finished singing she kept her eyes close waiting for Jimmy to speak, hoping that he didn't mind for her to sing along with his playing.
Kaleigh Witt
Kaleigh Witt

Number of posts : 96

http://www.dumbledoresarmy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Music to my ears - Page 5 Empty Re: Music to my ears

Post by Kaleigh Witt Sat May 19, 2012 4:09 pm

Kaleigh opened her eyes slowly, blushing slightly as Jimmy said it was wonderful, amazing and blushed a little harder as he moved closer to her. She turned her away from him shyly and looked into the other direction watching a butterfly go by her eyes.

"So...um....tell me about yourself?"

She turned to look him in his eyes again, trying not to blush more then she already was at the moment. "Oh.. u.. uhm what... What do you .. uh.. Want to know?" She asked nervously racking her brain of ideas on what to say to him. Her brain suddenly went dead as she stared into his eyes, lost.

"I.. Uh.." She stuttered hoping that she didn't sound too foolish but realized it was a bit to late to hope that.
Kaleigh Witt
Kaleigh Witt

Number of posts : 96

http://www.dumbledoresarmy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top