Music to my ears - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Music to my ears - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Music to my ears

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Music to my ears - Page 4 Empty Re: Music to my ears

Post by Kaleigh Witt Sun May 06, 2012 11:52 pm

Kaleigh smiled blushing as well before looking away thinking fast. 'What should I do now? Sing another song?' She contemplated. The first song that came to her mind, she smiled at hoping that no one took the wrong idea.. or maybe she did mean what she was going to sing. She sighed heavily and looked to Jimmy again hoping he knew the notes so he could play along with her so she wasn't singing along. She opened her mouth and began singing her song that had came to her mind.

(won't let me post the link to it because I don't know it says I am not allowed until 7 days after I am a new member so go to youtube and look up Colbie Caillat Fallin for you.)
Kaleigh Witt
Kaleigh Witt

Number of posts : 96

http://www.dumbledoresarmy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Maddie Kane Tue May 08, 2012 9:53 pm

Cecilia looked over at Jimmy as he spoke. “No you’re just being stupid.” She said looking at him plainly, “I mean come on. You’re both blushing so much, both of you can talk without stuttering, and you just gave her the lamest complement In the entire F-ing World.” She shouted the last part, “How stupid can two people be? Hello you are both attracted to each other now but that’s not going to last forever. I mean you just met like just now, and you don’t even know who in the world you’re sitting next to. Hell you haven’t even heard of my father, the most famous Quidditch player of his time. You obviously know nothing.” She rolled her eyes again and continued playing her dark sad song.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleigh Witt Fri May 18, 2012 6:42 pm

Kaleigh's eyes widened at the two as she watched them. She turned her attention to Jimmy, then to Cecilia then back to Jimmy before standing up. She pinched the bridge of her nose. "If I thought coming here would be so much issue, I would have went to the lake instead." She said loud and clear before turning around. "Jimmy, you are more then welcome to join." She said shyly, not wanting to be left alone completely. She nodded her head to Cecilia. "I guess bye then." She said kindly then walked off to the direction of the Great Lake.
Kaleigh Witt
Kaleigh Witt

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat May 19, 2012 2:00 am

"Whatever," Cecilia said rolling her eyes and packing up her violin and tossing her hair over he shoulder as she looked around. "And for your infromation My Father could kick irlands as any day. He was just haveing an off day!" she said and looked up at the sky.. where was there to go where no one would be. her first plan had failed and now she was defending her fathers reputation as a wonderful quidditch player. he wasn't even that good of a father but she wasn't going to tell anyone that. she looked back over at the two students then turned away stalking over to a tree.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleigh Witt Sat May 19, 2012 2:39 am

Kaleigh kept walking all the way to the Great Lake without looking back not once. When she arrived, she stopped short from the water now hearing a sound behind her. Her first thought was that Jimmy hadn't followed her like she had offered. She sighed and sat down bored on the grass at the base of the lake. Then she leaned back, placing her hands behind her head and closed her eyes listening to the wonderful sounds of nature that was happening around her.
Kaleigh Witt
Kaleigh Witt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleigh Witt Sat May 19, 2012 2:55 am

"H-hi!...um again!"

Kaleigh's eyes widen as she flipped onto her side and looked at where the voice came from. She was then staring into the eyes of Jimmy McKenna once again. "Oh.. Hi I didn't think... I ... Uh... Never mind" She said blushing. She watched as he brought his guitar out and then smiled at him. "Are you going... going to play some more?" She asked excitedly as she propped her self up with her arms and smiled genuinely at him.
Kaleigh Witt
Kaleigh Witt

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top