Music to my ears - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Music to my ears - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Music to my ears

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Music to my ears - Page 3 Empty Re: Music to my ears

Post by Kaleigh Witt Sat May 05, 2012 1:51 am

Kaleigh smiled at him and shook his hand blushing as she felt how warm his hand was. "Nic... Nice to meet you Jimmy." She said turning away as she started blushing again. 'Damn, I've never blushed so much in my life before' She thought to herself and then heard him start to play. She listen closely to the notes then turned to him and watched him play, mesmerized by his fingers hitting the strings. She adored music and was really appreciative when it came to other musicians. "Wow..." She said quietly wishing she played that well.
Kaleigh Witt
Kaleigh Witt

Number of posts : 96

http://www.dumbledoresarmy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat May 05, 2012 1:55 am

“Yeah I am,” Cecilia said and listened as jimmy began to play and began to tap her foot in time. She vaguely recognized the song and she smiled slightly. Lifting her violin up again and began to play with him. “We live on front porches and swing life away, We get by just fine here on minimum wage, If love is a labor I'll slave till the end, I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand” she began to sing quietly and slowly her voice grew louder as she got into the grove of the music. She looked over at the two sitting on the bench and shook her head. They really were making fools of themselves.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Kaleigh Witt Sat May 05, 2012 2:41 am

Kaleigh blushed when Jimmy said her name was pretty. She continued to watch him even though she was well aware of her face reddening every few seconds. She looked up at him after they finished the song and smiled. "That... that was... beautiful." She said more directing the statement to Jimmy and not Cecilia. She caught herself staring into his eyes and quickly look away blushing harder, hoping her hair would hide her face.
Kaleigh Witt
Kaleigh Witt

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat May 05, 2012 10:25 pm

“Oh My God,” Cecilia said rolling her eyes. These two were so embarrassing to be around. All they did was blush and stutter. She lifted her bow to her violin again and started playing some more as she hoped no one else came along to join their little group. She hummed along with the music she played though it wasn’t the type of thing you hum to. It was more of a dark mysterious song. It almost sounded like ‘Paint it Black’ by the rolling stones. Though I did not fit the mood around them I did fit how Cecilia felt about how the two in front of her were acting.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleigh Witt Sun May 06, 2012 10:45 pm

Kaleigh smiled and turned away blushing again, her hair flew in the wind. "Uhm.." She said quietly covering her mouth with her hand. "Th.. than... thank you... Jimmy" She said quietly as she continued to look away from him. She looked down at the book she had brought with her 'Sleeping Beauty' a muggle fairy tale that she had begun reading earlier that day. She concentrated on it for a second before hearing Cecilia start playing a new song that seemed a bit dark. She kept her eyes focused on her book while listening to the notes of the song.
Kaleigh Witt
Kaleigh Witt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleigh Witt Sun May 06, 2012 11:29 pm

Kaleigh smiled and looked at Jimmy as he began playing a song she knew pretty well. She listen to him start to sing and grinned taking the opportunity. She didn't care if they was annoying Cecilia though. She took a deep breath and began to sing with Jimmy.

I've been roaming around, I was looking down at all I see
Painted faces fill the places I can't reach
You know that I could use somebody

Someone like you and all you know and how you speak
Countless lovers under cover of the street
Someone like you

Off in the night while you live it up I'm off to sleep
Waging wars to shake the poet and the beat
I hope it's gonna make you notice
I hope it's gonna make you notice

Someone like me, someone like me
Someone like me, somebody

I'm ready now, I'm ready now
I'm ready now

Someone like you, somebody

I've been roaming around, I was looking down at all I see

She looked into his eyes after they finished singing and smiled at him broadly.
Kaleigh Witt
Kaleigh Witt

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top