A boring dull day turns into a good day? - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A boring dull day turns into a good day? - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A boring dull day turns into a good day?

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A boring dull day turns into a good day? - Page 5 Empty Re: A boring dull day turns into a good day?

Post by Austin Lockwood Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:21 am

It was hard to find someone who love you for you and not try to change you into someone you ween't or only loved you cause of your good looks. Kiara wondered people purity and loyalty went to now days it just seemed like there were more players out there then anything. She didn't get why girls or guys had to toy with other people feelings and heart. But Kiara was glad she found someone who loved her for her and didn't love her just because she was pretty. That was all Kiara wanted was someone who loved her for her and not her looks and she finally had. Kiara didn't cae if he was a pureblood and she was muggleborn all that matter was the loved that they shared together.

All Kiara and Atticus wanted was there parents to accept them for who they were and not what they wanted them to be. Although now she thought about it, if there parents would meet they would probably get along seeing how they have almost the same personalities and expect the same from there only daughter and son. It was weird how they acted the same but Atticus family were pureblood while hers wasn't but they acted the same. "You know what's funny? I think it's funny how our parents are so much alike but the only difference is yours are purebloods to where mine aren't."said Kiara softly. Kiara couldn't help not to shake her head and laugh at the thought ofi it.

Kiara looked at him and smiled and kissed him back lightly on the lios. "It doesn't matter to me either, as long as your the father of my children I wouldn't want anyone else."said Kiara softly. As he kissed her back again she wrapped her arms around his neck before she backed away giving him a soft warm smile.. Kiara loved every moment that she spent with him, and it was only going to get better once she married him. As he said that they were ready engaged Kiara smiled. "You know your right love, we are."said Kiara softly but happily at the same time. As she looked at her hands she pictured a nice beautiful ring on her left hand that Atticus gave her which made her smile at the thought of it knowing that she was going to be his.
Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

A boring dull day turns into a good day? - Page 5 Empty Re: A boring dull day turns into a good day?

Post by Caspian Ivanov Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:11 am

If there weren't any traditions to follow, life would be so much easier. Anyone from any blood status would ne able to get married without the worry of being judged because they are with someone who is, as some say, below theory standards. His parents had believed, when they were younger, that no pureblood should be married with anyone below their standards. Although now, their views seemed to have changed, but they still held onto those pureblood traditions, no matter how ridiculous they seemed. Maybe their views on those marriages can be used to help him get them to accept Kiara. He wasn't going to give up, even if they say they accepted her, he was wasn't going stop trying to get them to truly accept her. Until they saw her the way he did, and he was sure he could make that happen, one way it another.

His parents always got in the way of his decisions. To them, they were protecting their only son from making any bad choices, but to him they were ruining his life. They never stopped to think that they could be hurting him in some way by doing all the things they did. "Although, they wouldn't admit it, now would they?" he replied to her comment. No matter how many similarities he could find between his parents and Kiara's parents, Miles and Jessica would just say that they were nothing like, those filthy muggles, as they called them. He still didn't get what was so bad about being like muggles, although he thought.it had a lot to do with feeling disgraced. At some point he couldn't blame them, they were used to being arpund only purebloods and they had been raised to look down on anyone who wasn't a pureblood, so it wasn't their faults how they acted toward them.

A smile placed itself of his lips as she spoke about the children they would have. "Then, I guess we'll just have to wait and see how many kids we have in the future." he said, imagining having many little kids running around playing with each other. As he looked at her hand he realized he would have to give her an engagement ring, and he remembered something his parents had sent him a few days ago with a note that read, give this to your fiancee, although he never did anything with the ring, he kept it with him and now that he thought about it, he realized that he might actually have it with him. "Hold on, I have something to give you." he smiled at her as he searched the pockets of his jacket that she wore, until he found a small box and he took it out of the pocket. "My parents sent this to me a few days ago and told me to give it to my fiancee, who as of now is you." he said as he opened the box, revealing an engagement ring with an aquamarine stone in the middle, surrounded by many small diamonds. He had to he formal in this, so as he showed her the ring, he smiled at her. "Kiara Lawrence. Will you marry me?" he asked her softly.
Caspian Ivanov
Caspian Ivanov
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Lockwood Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:59 pm

Traditions were just traditions, and they were always broken at some point of another why even have them? Kiara didn't get these stupid traditions nor did she care about them for they were so old and so over rated it was just ridicous. Kiara didn't care if she broke the tradition of the Lawrence family tradition it was her life and she was going to do as she pleased with it. Kiara wasn't her parents puppet on strings anymore seeing how she was about to be seventeen it was time they stop acting her like one. Kiara's parents believed that she shouldn't be married to any below her standards. In other words, no one below there parents standards which means they have to be rich and have tons of money to take care of Kiara.

Kiara didn't care about money though all she cared about if they really loved her and it wasn't because they had to marry her or it was only lush. Kiara's parents nevered thought about her feelings nor any of her siblings feeling as long as they were happy that all it mattered. As Atticus ansered her she nodded and her head sighed. "Of course they wouldn't."said Kiara softly. Kiara knew his parents would deny that they were like her parents just like Kiara's parents would. Although didn't blame cause they hated muggles it was jsut the way they were taught. Maybe if they accept Kiara maybe there point of view might change about her and her family she could only hope the same with her parents as well.

Kiara looked at and smiled. "You right love, we'll worry about that when the times comes."said Kiara softly as she kissed him on the cheek. As he told her he had to give her something Kiara nodded but looked at him confused as he looked through his jacket which she was wearing right now. "What are you looking for Atticus love?"Kiara asked him softly but her answer was answered as he pulled out a box and opened it. As she looked at the ring she gasped for it beautiful and she knew it had to be expensive. As he asked her to marry him she nodded. "Yes Atticus, I will marry you."said Kiara softly as she gave him a soft warm smile as her hazel eyes sparkled happily at him.
Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspian Ivanov Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:39 pm

There were two reasons his parents couldn't control him anymore, and he knew he was dumb for not using these reasons against his parents before. But he had never thought about it until now. The main reason was that he wasn't a little kid anymore. He was seventeen and he would be eighteen in a matter of hours. They haven't been able to control him for almost two year now, and still he had allowed them to. Second, he was not their puppet, he was a human being, he was their only child, and that was obviously a reason not to control him. Parents needed to know that their children weren't puppets that they could control and do whatever they wanted with. They have to be able to live their lives the way they wanted, and not however their parents thought they should. They were bound to make mistakes, mistakes that only they could make on their own.

Traditions only ruined someone's life in some way without that person even realizing it until it's too late. He didn't want to have to marry someone he didn't love. Someone whose only feeling toward him was lust. He wanted to be married to someone who truly loved him and didn't care only about his looks, which was what every girl only cared about. Every girl except the one he held in his arms now, all except Kiara. She loved him for who he was not how he looked, and he loved her for the same reasons. "But maybe if we can somehow show them how alike they are, they will be able to get along better." he said thoughtfully. His parents wouldn't accept it. To them being compared to muggles was as if you were commiting a sin. His parents were superficial, only caring about appearances and their money and keeping their blood lines pure even at the cost of their only son's happiness.

He nodded when she agreed with him and smiled at her. "I just hope that soon we'll be able to make a family together." he said softly, planting a kiss on her forehead. He knew his parents must have spent a fortune of this engagement ring, and they wouldn't take lightly to a 'mudblood' wearing it, but he was following their orders. He had given the ring to his fiancee, just not the one they knew was his real fiancee. As she agrees to marry him, he smiled and kissed her again softly on the lips. "Even though I know my parents will kill me for this, I don't want our relationship to be a secret." he said. "Even if I get in trouble with my house or if the other purebloods don't like it, I won't keep you a secret." he told her, kissing her again.
Caspian Ivanov
Caspian Ivanov
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Lockwood Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:19 pm

Kiara knew that they were both breaking freee from there parents so called puppet on string deal and to be honest Kiara couldn't be happier. Of course, it might boil down to where both of them wre going to be disowened by honestly Kiara didn't care anymore. Kiara was sixteen years old about to be seventeen in a matter of days she wasn't a child anymore as much as her parents think she was. Kiara's parents wanted to make her life a living hell, that was all that it came down to be and Kiara didn't want that. She didn't want a life to where she was sicked with someone she didn't love the rest of her life making her life a living hell. No, she wanted someone she truely loved that she cold spend the rest of her life with that she knew that she could be hapy with. Was that so hard for her parents to understand that she didn't want to live their life she wanted to live her own? Apparently they ddn't get the picture yet for they were still trying to run Kiara's life maybe they will get the picture soon.

Kiara was going to marry Atticus even if her parents likes it or not, they loved each other and their wasn't nothing they could do about it. Even if they tried moving her across the world Kiara would run away just to be with him. Some would say Kiara didn't know what love was for she was so young and had alot to go before she understood. Kiara knew they were wrong Kiara knew was love was, it was the person who was holding her in his arms right at the very moment. He was her everything now, her life and her world she couldn't get enough of him or his love he gave her. Kiara looked up at him and laughed. "Good luck with that love, you know they won't accept."said Kiara softly. The day they probably accpeted was probably the day that hell froze over. But it was worh a try, and they had to try even if it was doomed to faillure they atl ease had to try.

Kiara looked up at him and smiled. "So do I love, I'm sure soon enough we'll be starting a family very soon."said Kiara softly.Kiara looked at her beatifull ring that was now her left hand that sparkled beautifully in the sunlight. Kiara loved her engagement ring it was beautiful and she knew it probably had to cost his family a fortune to get it. "I don't want it to be a secret either, I love you even if anyone else doesn't like it."dsaid Kiara softly. Kiara didn't care if her house didn't like that she was dating a Slytherin they could suck it up and deal with it along with her parents she loved him. As he kissed her on the lips she kissed him back softly but happily on the lips.

Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspian Ivanov Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:23 pm

Once the other Slytherins knew that he was engaged to a Gryffindor and the purebloods knew that she was a muggleborn, he knew he wouldn't hear the end of it. The constant teasing, name calling and who knows what else would be bad, possibly horrible. But he didn't care, he wasn't going to break under the pressure and he wasn't going to break his commitment with Kiara. He wasn't going to let what others did influence his decisions on who he married. This was his life and it was his decisions, actions and thoughts that mattered, not the thoughts of anyone else, especially not his parents or housemates. He wasn't sure how his Head of House would react to this news though. He knew that the Slytherin Head of House was completely against relationships between those from his house and those from Gryffindor.

What about the Gryffindor Head of House? He didn't know what the Gryffindor Head of House would thinly about that. He didn't even know how that man thought, so he didn't know how he would react ro knowing that one of his students was dating a Slytherin, let along that she was engaged to a Slytherin. Everyone would be opposed to their relationship, he knew that, but he wasn't going to let that stop him. He loved Kiara and that was all that mattered. No matter who didn't like it, they couldn't change what he felt and he wasn't going to let them change his views either. He would go to the end of the earth for her, and where ever he went he would tale her with him. He wouldn't allow himself to be seperated from the one person he loved that actually loved him back. "Even if they don't accept that they are alike, the similarities will always be there." he told her softly.

Again he kissed her forehead and he smiled at her. "I'm sure we will. I can already imagine our kids running around our house." he said, smiling at the thought of seeing his children running about their house, happily. Atticus looked at her left hand which now had the engagement ring on it and he placed his right hand under it, gripping it a bit. "I promise that no matter what happens, I'll try to make you as happy as I can." he said, staring at the ring as if making the promise on it. He sighed softly before placing his head on her shoulder and kissing her neck lightly. He'd made a lot of promises in his life but this one was the one he knew he would he able to keep, because it was one that he made to the person he loved.
Caspian Ivanov
Caspian Ivanov
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Lockwood Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:12 pm

Kiara knew she would never hear the end of it if her house mates were to find out that she was ennaged to a Slytherin. She knew they were going to call her a backstabber and a betrayer for betraying her own house she been in for six years. But Kiara didn't care, she wasn't going to back down even if they called every name they could think of. Kiara knew the head of Slytrherin wouldn't be so thrilled with the idea but she wondered about the head of her house. Kiara was one of his best students in his class, but she she knew he would respect her dession even if he didn't like it. Kiara thought it didn't matter what house they were in as long as long as they loved each other. Plus there was alot of relationships from different houses she seen, so what was so wrong having a Gryffindor and Slytherin be engaged to one another?

Kiara knew they were not going to hear the end of it until the end of the year or maybe longer but she honestly didn't care. Kiara wasn't going to change how she felt about Atticus just because her house didn't like it. Kiara knew alot of people were going to be against her, from her house to her family but Kiara wasn't backing down on the one person who truely loved her. Where ever Atticus went Kiara would right there behind him every moment and step of the way. Kiara nodded. "Yeah I know love, there more alike then they know."said Kiara softly. Even if their parents didn't want to admit it they were alike even if they were going to deny it to them they knew better.

Kiara looked at him and smiled. "So can I love, I can imagine a couple of them loooking like their handsome father."said Kiara softly. As he told her he was going to make her as happy as he can she smiled. "I'm already happy Attcus."said Kiara softly as she kissed him softly on the lips. As he laid his head on his shoulder and kissed her neck lightly she felt another shiver go down her spine which made her smile. That was one thing she loved about him, he always knew how to make her smile just by doing the smallest things.
Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspian Ivanov Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:46 pm

Nothing else mattered anymore. The decision had been made already and there was no going back. He wasn't going to let anyone change his mind about the decision he was making. Even after everyone got used to the idea of him marrying a Gryffindor muggleborn they still wouldn't like it. He also didn't doubt that the girls would continue to throw themselves all over him, hoping to make him change his mind about marrying her. But it would all be useless, he had a one track mind and once he decided something there wasn't anything that made him change it. He wouldn't be able to feel the same way about any other girl that he felt about Kiara. He knew that those girls wouldn't like that he would be rejecting them probably harder than he already did, and to be honest he didn't care if they got hurt. He'd been doing the same thing all these years and they never learned.

Knowing how things were going with his school work, he didn't doubt that he wouldn't graduate this year. He'd have to repeat the year, and he really didn't care. That would mean that he wouldn't be apart from Kiara the next year. He didn't care if he had to go through another year of being called a traitor by his housemates as long as he was close to Kiara. His parents wouldn't like that he didn't graduate though, they were expecting him to graduate so he could go into the Ministry as soon as possible. He really wasn't looking forward to having to work there, but he didn't really care anymore. Kiara's parents wanted her to marry a lawyer, so working at the Ministry now turned into a good thing for him. Miles would have to, no doubt, thank her parents for influencing his decision to work there. "Let's change the subject, huh?" he asked her, not wanting to talk about their parents anymore.

A smile formed on his lips as she said she could imagine their children looking like him. "And I can imagine a couple of them looking like their beautiful mother." he told her softly. As she said she was already happy, his smile widened and he kissed her back. "Good, cause that's all I ever want you to be, Kiara." Atticus said softly smiling at her. For a long moment he kept his lips pressed against her neck before he lifted his head to kiss her softly on the lips. He didn't even know how to describe what he was feeling right now, it felt so warm and pure. He was guessing that was what true love felt like and he really liked the way it made him feel inside.
Caspian Ivanov
Caspian Ivanov
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Lockwood Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:31 am

Kiara's mind was made up, and there was nothing or anyone who could change her mind even if they tried to change it. Even after she was married to Atticus and her last name was the same as his nothing would change how she felt about him. Kiara didn't doubt theose girls would do anything to tear her and Atticus apart and keep them from being together. Kiara would do anything to fight for Atticus even battle a couple of stupid girls no one was going to take him away from her. Although she knew those girls would hate her even more ow that she's engaged and about to married to him. Although she didn't care, she knew Atticus loved her and only her and that was all that mattered. Even if girls chased after him Kiara knew that his heart truely belonged to her which was the same with Atticus she knew her heart belonged to him.

Although Kiara was kindof upset that she wouldn't be seeing him that much next year seeing how he was about to graduare. But even if he did or didn't Kiara would find a way to be with him no mattered what happened. Her parents were looking forward towards her graduating next year cause they could put her in muggle med school but Kiara didn't want it. Of course she wanted to be a doctor but she wanted to be a healer more then anything. Kiara wouldn't be breaking her promise she'll become a docotor like her parentswanted by a magical doctor known as healers. It was going to be another thing her parents didn't approve of but she didn't care. It was her life and she was going to live it the way she wanted to and be who she wanted to be. Kiara nodded. "Ok love."said Kiara sodtly not wanting to think about their parents anymore either and their stupid plans for them.

Kiara smiled when he said he could imagine a couple of them looking like her. "I could see that as well."said Kiara softly. Kiara looked at him and smiled. "I'll be happy with you no matter what Atticus as long as were together."said Kiara softly. Kiara was really happy but really calm at the same time, she didn't know how to desribe how she felt. She guessed it was the feeling of true love which she nevered experience before but it was a nice feeling. It was always a nice feeling to be loved by someone who truely loved and they loved you back.
Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspian Ivanov Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:50 am

The sky had darkened and he could now hear faint voices that came from the other students. The Hogsmeade trip must have ended for the day and he knew that soon they would have to go back into the castle for curfew. He didn't want this day to end though, he wished that time would just freeze now and keep them there in that one moment. But he knew that couldn't happen, no matter how much he wanted it to. Time was something that shouldn't be messed with. He knew from stories his parents has told him, that bad things always happened to those who messed with time. But right now he wished so much that he could stop time and just stay there with Kiara forever. But all good things must come to an end eventually, no matter how much you don't want it too.

He could now hear the approaching footsteps of the students and professors alike along with their voices. Right now, no one would notice them. It was still a little bit until curfew, but as soon as dinner was over and everyone went to their common rooms, if they weren't back by then, someone would come looking for them, probably the prefects. He heard the voices and footsteps pass them, and he sighed softly. He didnt want to move from where they were right now. He just wanted to stay there with Kiara in his arms, keeping her warmth close to him. It was all he wanted, nothing more, nothing. He looked up at the orange sky that was quickly turning dark, and he sighed, looking at the last rays of sunshine, as the sun disappeared into the horizon.

"I think we might have to go inside soon." he told her. Atticus looked down at her and kissed her forehead softly. "I don't want this day to end, but all good things must come to an end sometime, right?" he said softly as he hugged her tightly. As soon as the sun was completely gone it would be time for tjem to he inside, if they didn't want to get.in trouble. He had disobeyed the curfew many times, but he wasn't sure if it would be a good thing for het to stay out here. He thought it would be better if she was inside safely in her common room. "Besides I have to write that letter to my parents." he smiled down at her. The letter that would free him from his parents grasp.
Caspian Ivanov
Caspian Ivanov
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top