A boring dull day turns into a good day? - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A boring dull day turns into a good day? - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A boring dull day turns into a good day?

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A boring dull day turns into a good day? - Page 4 Empty Re: A boring dull day turns into a good day?

Post by Austin Lockwood Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:23 am

Kiara looked at him with worry in her eyes as she told her he had to tell her something. As she nodded she listened to what he had to say. "I understand Atticus, I really do for that's the way my parents are with me."said Kiara softly. "They expect me to marry some rich doctor or lawyer that is wealthy and will take care of me."said Kiara softly. "It been in my family for generations for the parents to find the girl in there family a husband."said Kiara softly. "And seeing how I'm the only girl in my family my parents are choosing my husband and I don't want that."said Kiara softly. "They wrote me letters telling me they found the perfect guy for me, rich and a lawyer who will take really good care of me but I don't want him I want you."said Kiara softly.

It was unfair that both of there lives were being run for them when they wanted nothing else but to break from from there parents grip. It seemed like they were both in the same boat but in a different way but they were both to be wed soon by someone they didn't want or loved. Kiara wasn't going to have it, if she was going to marry anyone it would be Atticus. "If I'm going to marry someone it's going to be you cause I love you."said Kiara softly. She didn't care if she disobeyed her parents commands and wishes she should be able to pick who she wanted to marry just like her brothers. Just because it was tradition didn't mean Kiara had to follow it.

Kiara nodded. "I'll write my parents as well, I'm going to tell them this is my life and I should be able to pick who I want to marry."said Kiara softly. "If my brothers were able to pick who they wanted to marry why can't I be abelt odo the same."said Kiara softly. Kiara hated stupid tradition and all this generation crap it was all stupid and no really cared about traditions anymore. Kiara's parents would see why she wanted to marry Atticus after getting to know him and see he's really the one for her. Plus if you think about it, if Atticus would to work at the ministry or at St. Mungo's she wouldn't really be breaking her promise to her parents really. He would just be working for the magical law or magical hospital.
Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

A boring dull day turns into a good day? - Page 4 Empty Re: A boring dull day turns into a good day?

Post by Caspian Ivanov Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:41 pm

Having your partner chosen for you wasn't always a bad thing. Sometimes the relationship worked out, but only if you can learn to love the person you have been set to marry to. But in most cases it just didn't work out, like with him. He had been betrothed to the girl for almost three years, and he never learned to love her. It was as simple as that, he just didn't love her. And she didn't love him either, all she had felt was lust, something that if they had gotten married, would eventually make their lives a living hell. Besides it was clear she loved another person and now she would he happy to hear that she would no longer be betrothed to him. That she would be able to marry the other guy whom she truly loved, and she would be happy with him.

Right now he was sure his parents would react horribly to the news of him loving a muggleborn, but they would have to get over it. Even if they didn't he had other ways of making them forget about the whole thing. Besides marrying another pureblood, his parents wanted him to become someone important in the Wizarding World. That is something he would be able to complete for them, he would become someone important, or as important someone like him could get. His family was somewhat high in the ranks of society so he would be able to get a good job, probably in the Ministry, so he wasn't worried about work. As he heard her say something about her parents wanting her to marry a doctor or a lawyer, he felt himself smile. "Then, I'll just have to become one of those, probably a lawyer though." he said. "My family is at a higher rank in the Ministry, so I can work there without a problem." he told her as he placed his head down on her shoulder.

There were plenty of opportunities for him in the Ministry because of his family. He'd never paid much
attention to the influences his father always had while he was on businesses with him. But he knew just how influential the man was, and even if he wasn't following what he was supposed to in who he married, he was sure Miles would support him all the way when he told him that he was going to work at the Ministry. As Atticus looked at Kiara a question suddenly ran though his mind. "Kiara, if you were to be married with me, would you do it?" he asked her. He knew it sounded a bit strange, because she had already said something about marrying him, but it dawned on him that once everything was settled in his relationship with her, Miles and Jessica would plan a wedding between the two of then, because he was after all turning eighteen soon.
Caspian Ivanov
Caspian Ivanov
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Lockwood Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:46 pm

Kiara nodded and chuckled when he said he will just have to become a Lawyer then. "You don't have to Atticus, it's just a thing my parents want cause it's tradition."said Kiara softly. "My family is high in ranking at the muggle Ministry that's why they expect so much out of me."said Kiara softly as she locked hands with his seeing how they were starting to get cold. She knew Attcius was going to take really good care of her, but was it enough to convince her parents though? Her parents were very stubborn people indeed but they were well known around London by many. That's what made Kiara's life a living hell because her parents knew many people and it wouldn't be long until they found her the perfect guy for her or so they say. Kiara already found her perfect guy, he was holding her right at this very moment.

As he asked her if she was to be married with him would she do it Kiara looked into his beautiful blue-green eyes and nodded. "Of course I would Atticus, what kind of silly question is that?"Kiara asked him softly giving him a soft warm smile. "I wouldn't dream of marrying anyone but you."said Kiara softly as she kissed him softly on the lips. "I love you Atticus, and I want to be with you and only you."said Kiara softly but her words were true to the core. She meant every word she said, she couldn't think of spending her life with anyone else but him. It was like in that muggle book Cinderella that her mother use to read to her, she found her prince charming.

Everything she ever wanted was holding her safety and warmly in his arms against the cold wind that was beating against him. Kiara knew reguardless she had to be married by the time she turned seventeen or eighteen so why not marry Attcius so she wouldn't break tradition. It wasn't like she was breaking it all the way though she was going to marry a wealthy lawyer like her parents wanted but he's going to be a wizard like she was a witch. See, Kiara didn't break her promise she just bended the rules a bit but that much to where it was a majot issue. Plus not many people knew she was a witch in there family all they knew is that she went to a private school every year.

Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspian Ivanov Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:29 pm

The wind began to blow a bit harder and he stared down at the snow again for a moment. He would be turning eighteen in not a few moths or days, but in a few hours and that meant the approach of his wedding plans. It was a good thing that his letter would reach his parents quickly so they didn't take any drastic measures before they knew if he was really going to go through with it. They were always cautious of what they did, especially when it came to him, their only son. He was grateful for that but he just hoped nothing got in the way of his owl when it was taking the letter to his parents. But he also hoped that he wouldn't be hearing from his parents soon after they got the letter. There was no doubt in his mind that he would he getting a howler from them.

"It actually is something I have to do." he said. "It has been my father's dream to get me more involved in the Ministry and he will he happy to hear that I finally decided to go into that." he told her softly. Besides being in the Ministry would also influence how her parents thought of him and he was determined to have a good image for them. As she responded to his question he smiled. "I was asking because... it's very likely that oncey parents find out about us, they will plan a wedding for us." he explained. "And in my family, we're to he married during the year after we turn eighteen, which for me will be the year apart from tomorrow." he told her. He only wanted to he certain, but if she wasn't willing to, he wouldn't force her, though who knew how his parents would react to the news of her not wanting to get married during that year. As she kissed him, he couldn't help but smile into the kiss as her words sank into his mind. "As do I Kiara. I want to be with you and I love you. And you'll be the only girl I'll ever love this way." he said, meaning every word that he said.

He couldn't hide the smile her words caused and her lowered his head to her shoulder, angling it so his lips were close to her neck. As he breathed softly he could feel his breath bouncing back from her neck to his face and he was sure she could feel his breath on her neck. As a strong gust of wind hit them, his head subconsciously inched toward her neck, wanting to find the warmth the he knew she would provide for him. Soon he was practically burying his head in her neck and his lips accidently grazed her neck as he found the warmth he seeked.
Caspian Ivanov
Caspian Ivanov
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Lockwood Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:09 pm

Kiara nodded. "I'm sorry you have to do all these Atticus, it just doesn't seem fair to you."said Kiara softly. Kiara couldn't help not to smile as he told her once his parents found out about them they would plan the wedding. It wouldn't have mattered anyways Kiara was going to married at the age of seventeen like her parents wanted her to. Kiara was going to turn seventeen in a matter of days seeing how how her birthday was the first week of March. She knew once her parents found out she was getting married they wouldn't waste anytime founding her a dress or at lease her mother wouldn't. As the wind blew against them Kiara cuddle up closer to him to avoid the coldness.

As she felt his breath on her neck she felt a shiver go down her spine but it was a good one which made her smile. As she gotten her wand out of from the inside pocket of her jacket she flicked as a blaket appeared on both of them to keep them warmer. Pocketing her wand she snuggled closer to Atticus now starting to feel warm and safe. With Kiara being all nice and warm in his arms she found her eyes starting to close but she shook herself awake not wanting to fall asleep. Although Kiara wouldn't mind if she did, he was so warm and he smelled so good that Kiara couldn't get enough of him.

As Kiara heard what seemed to be a twig snap she looked around and looked up at Atticus with worry in her eyes. "Oh god, I hope it's not those girls again."said Kiara softly but she didn't know for it sounded like alot more people then those girls that were chasing them. Maybe it was some professors looking for them she could be right but she doubted it. Although Kiara didn't worry about it anymore, if it was the girls so be it and if it was Professor looking for them then they will find them. Kiara wasn't about to move from her spot, she loved being in Atticus arms.

Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspian Ivanov Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:24 pm

He was glad he had met her. If he hadn't, he would've ended up getting married to the other girl and causing his life to become hell. "I love you." he said softly, kissing her gently on the lips. No matter what happened, his parents would have no choice but to allow him to marry her. Just by being with her, he had ruined their plans for his marriage to that pureblood girl, and now he wasn't going to turn back. And he also wasn't going to hide the fact that they were together, he didn't care if he for in trouble with everyone. The only person that mattered to him was Kiara and he wasn't going to hide how he felt about her. Everyone would just have to deal with his decisions.

His eyes had been closed and they opened a bit when he felt something on him. He saw a blanket and he felt Kiara snuggled closer to him and he couldn't help but smile. He truly loved her and he embraced her tighter as he took in the scent of her hair, and her scent in general. As he embraced her, he looked out into tue distance again, thinking about the wedding that his parents would plan for the two of them. He didn't mind imaging this wedding, but everytime he though of the other one, he would only shudder and try to think about something else. A marriage without love, was like being dead in life. It would ultimately end in a disaster that couldn't be reversed.

As he heard Kiara say something he came out of his thoughts and looked down at her to see worry in her eyes. "I don't think it's those girls." he said. "And it isn't past curfew so I don't think the professors would be looking for us, and it's a Hogsmeade weekend so they probably think we're there." he added softly. Atticus looked out on the other side of the tree, his hold of Kiara tightening a bit. From what he could see, there was nothong there and he thought it must have been the wind that made that noise she heard or an animal. "I think it might have just been the wind, or an animal." he told her, looking back down at her and moving a piece of her hair out of her face so he could see her face completely.
Caspian Ivanov
Caspian Ivanov
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Lockwood Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:49 pm

Kiara smiled when he told her he loved her. "I love you to."said Kiara softly as she kissed him back softly on the lips. Kiara didn't care if she broke her family tradition by marrying a wizard and not a muggleborn like her but honestly she didn't care. Her parents would just have to accept and deal with the fact they can't control her anymore. Kiara and Atticus loved each other and there was nothing their parents could do to break that love if they tried. She new her decision might effect the whole family and it might lead her to be disowned by as long as she had Atticus she didn't care.

As Kiara felt him embrace her tighter Kiara took in his scent that was now surrounding her but she didn't mind she actually liked it. Kiara truely loved him, which was something she didn't think she was able to do seeing how she been crushed and broken before. Yes Kiara loved someone before, but she didn't love them as much as she loved Atticus. He was her everything now and was her whole world now and she couldn't think of life without him. Kiara started thinking about the wedding and the thought of her walking down a aisle wearing a beautiful white wedding dress with Atticus wating for her down the aisle. It made Kiara smile and happy at the thought of it.

Kiara nodded when he said it was probably just an animal or the wind. "Yeah your right Atticus love."said Kiara softly as she felt her eyes close. She knew she was being to parnoid and she needed to calm down. As she sighed happily to herself she felt her eyes close. Kiara was happy, she haven't felt this happy in a long time she forgotten what it felt like but she liked it. Kiara was in the arms of a person she really loved she couldn't ask for anything more. Kiara knew sooner or later she'll be married to him and her name would be Kiara Bletchley which made her smile. Kiara Bletchley she liked the way that sounded it sounded nice and sweet.

Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspian Ivanov Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:03 pm

There were always some traditions that were meant to be broken. The ones that were only used to keep those who loved each other apart if they had different blood statuses. He didn't understand how these traditions even came to be or what the reasoning behind them were. He thought he would never understand it completely, no matter how luck he learned about it. Now even his parents could give him a believable reason for those traditions, but as a young boy he had never bothered with them. He would always just do as he was top, as if he had no emotions or if he couldn't think for himself. A doll for lack of a better word. That was all he ever was as a child, something that his parents could just control however he wanted.

As he thought about their wedding, he pictured Kiara walking down the isle toward him in a pure white dress. To muggles that meant purity, which he was sure Kiara was. She was sweet and nice and that was what he loved most about her. While others liked girls for their looks, he wasn't like that. Even though sometimes it didn't seem like it he cared about the inside of a girl, not the outside. He valued a girl for their souls, he knew it sounded weird, but he usually didn't care about their looks. Of course there have been times where he has fallen for a girl who was very pretty, but he had never gotten involved with her. Like all the others they had thrown themselves all over him and that just ruined what he had thought he felt for them. They always ruined their chances with him themselves.

Now knowing that there was nothing around them, Atticus relaxed a bit as he went back to his original position, hugging Kiara. As he thought more and more about their wedding, he realized that with every minute that passed, it was one minute closer to a future with Kiara as his wife. He smiled at the thought and as he thought of the future with her, he looked down at her and sighed happily. "So, how many children would you like to have, my future Mrs. Bletchley?" he asked her, purposely using what would sooner or later be her name to see how he would react to him using that name. If they actually got married she would have to het used to people calling her by that name, as news of their marriage would be spread around the Wizarding World by many after it was done.
Caspian Ivanov
Caspian Ivanov
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Lockwood Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:42 pm

In every marriage there was always something that gotten in the way of the couple happiness, weather it was the parents not liking the other parents or they want better for there son or daughter there was always something wrong. Kiara kind of felt there love was like Romeo and Juliet forbidden but so prue and sweet at the same time. Although there parents didn't hate each other, just just wanted what was best for them and they didn't want it. Kiara sometimes wished she wasn't a muggleborn that way she didn't have to go through a bunch of crap like she does. Kiara was tired of people judging her accoriding to her blood status it was stupid and just plain wrong in her opinion. Kiara knew if his parents were to judge her and tell Atticus she wasn't good enough for him Kiara would prove them wrong. Kiara was sick of judging her because she was a muggleborn.

Kiara couldn't help not to think about there wedding. She could picture in her mind of how beautiful it was and it made her smile. Kiara was happy, she was glad she was marrying Atticus for he was sweet caring and she knew he was going to take good care of her and treat her right. Kiara was the type of girl who tresured guy on what was in the inside not the outside. Of course Atticus was gorgeous but he was more goreous and beautiful on the inside. Which was one of the reason Kiara loved him for he wasn't like the other guys she met and she was happy for that. Kiara knew those girls woud hate her more seeing how she was dating him and about to marry him but they had there cahnces with him and they blew it. Myabe next time they will learn that looks aren't everything it's on the inside that counts.

As he asked how many children she would like to have she looked up at him and shrugged and smiled. "I don't know love, maybe to or three."said Kiara softly. "Or maybe four."said Kiara softly chuckling letting him know she was just kidding. "How many would you like to have Mr. Bletchley?" Kiara asked him giving him a soft warm smile. Kiara came from a big family but he knew he came from a small family so she wanted to know how many kids he wanted to have as well. Kiara smiled at the thought of her being married to him and having a kid with him. She knew it sounded weird and crazy but she could picture it clearly in her mind like almost like it was happening.

Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspian Ivanov Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:52 pm

Purity is something that you don't usually find in people now, whether it be the girl or the guy. It was something that was thrown away at times because they didn't care. They didn't care about anything besides having fun and they lost their purity because they were stupid about their actions. There were times where he didn't want to be a pureblood. He wouldn't have to deal with all these pressures if he wasn't one of them. But you can't choose what you are or what blood status you are born into. Still he wondered how his life would be if he had been born to a half blood family, or if he had been muggleborn. He wondered if his life would be better or worse than how it was now, because of all the pressure being put on him.

But he didn't want to be a doll for his parents anymore. He wanted to live his life the way he wanted, without any interference from his parents. No matter what though, his parents would be there always watching, judging how he lived his life. Had he been another person, he would've loved that, and he wouldn't be wanting to marry anyone that wasn't a pureblood. But he was who he was, and who he was is a pureblood boy who had fallen in love with a muggleborn. A pureblood who didn't want to follow his traditions anymore, he didn't want to feel like a puppet anymore. He's had enough of doing everything he was told and he decided that he wasn't going to do it anymore.

As she answered his question, Atticus kissed her cheek gently and smiled at her. When she asked him the same question, he thought for a moment and smiled again. "I don't know." he sighed and shrugged. "But-" he kissed her softly on the lips. "It doesn't matter to me how many we have, as long as you're the mother of my children." he smiled as he kissed her again. He loved kissing her, the warmth of her lips on his. He just loved the feeling and it was even better that she was going to be his future wife. Atticus entwined his fingers with hers and he looked at their hands for a moment. "You know, if you think about it. We're already engaged." he told her, kissing her hand softly. As he said this, he was really believing it, and either way the next step was for him to ask her to marry him.
Caspian Ivanov
Caspian Ivanov
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top