A boring dull day turns into a good day? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A boring dull day turns into a good day? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A boring dull day turns into a good day?

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A boring dull day turns into a good day? - Page 2 Empty Re: A boring dull day turns into a good day?

Post by Austin Lockwood Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:22 pm

"Ok I trust you."said Kiara softly as she continued running along with him not falling behind one bit. It was a good thing Kiara was a fast runner or else she would be screwed right now. As Kiara heard screams and alot of things about killing her if they caught her Kiara's eyes widened. As some of the girls voices came closer she groaned. "Seroiously don't they ever give up!"said Kiara in a annoyed voice as she kept running with him. Kiara noticed there weren't many places to hide if they weren't to hide from those stupid girls that were chasing them.

Kiara didn't get how something so small can turn into something so big and bad that she had had to run for her life now. As they came more closer Kiara's hazel eyes looked at him and back at the girls with fear in her eyes as she seen one of them get out there wands and shoot a spell at her. As she felt his grip tighten in her hand she ran and dodged the spell by a inch as a tree exploded behind her. As spells of different kinds were being shot at her Kiara ducked them and dodged them. Kiara would of hated to see what would happen to the girl who was really dating him if he ever decided to date anyone.

But it seemed like they thought she was dating him seeing how he gave her his jacket which he nevered did to any of them. As Atticus stopped Kiara looked at him confused but then followed his lead as he jumped behind a bunch of trees. As he wrapped his arms around her Kiara breathed heavily but it wasn't enough for any of the girls to hear him. Kiara stayed quiet in his arms as her breathing fianlly turned back to her steady breathing. Kiara closed her eyes for a minute hoping that the girls didn't find them if they did they would have to run for it.
Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

A boring dull day turns into a good day? - Page 2 Empty Re: A boring dull day turns into a good day?

Post by Caspian Ivanov Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:54 pm

Those girls were stubborn. They weren't going to give up easily, but why were they so persistent? Why did they hate this girl so much. He looked down at Kiara as he held her and sighed. Then it dawned upon him when he looked at her scarf. Those girls were angry more at the fact that he was being like this toward a Gryffindor, that meant they were Slytherin girls. He almost laughed at his realization and thought about how stupid those girls were for acting so childish. Didn't they have any lives outside of their obsession with him? It was pretty obvious that they didn't if they were willing to go to such extremes because of him. Although, he still had to admit he was a bit touched at how much they cared for him.

With the way these girls acted, he began to think about his future. He would never be able to have a peaceful relationship. They would always be fighting over him, with any and everyone. That would make him unattainable for any girl that loved him for real, one that didn't only have lust for him, and that he actually loved back. His thoughts were broken by feminine voices that sounded hysterical. Atticus looked out from behind the tree again and saw probably four girls standing back to back, looking around for any movement. He looked back down at Kiara. He put his index finger to his lips, telling her not to move or make any noises so the girls wouldn't see them.

Suddenly there was a sort of shriek that came from one of them and then an explosion. One of the girls had gotten desperate and had sent a spell at one of the trees near the one he and Kiara were hiding behind and she began to storm away. The other girls stomped their feet and followed the other girl. Once they were gone, Atticus slide down the tree trunk to the ground, taking Kiara with him. Forgetting that she was even there with him, he didn't release her and he let out a heavy sigh of relief. "I thought they would mever leave." he said softly to himself.
Caspian Ivanov
Caspian Ivanov
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Lockwood Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:28 pm

Kiara cowered into his arms as one of the girls made a tree explode not to far from where they were hiding at. Kiara didn't get why they hated her so much and willing to fight so hard over just a boy that obviously didn't like them. As she noticed they had Slytherin scarfs on and she had a Gryffindor one on it finally hit her like a ton of bricks. They were jealous and angry that he was doing this for a Gryffindor and not someone in his own house. At the thought of this Kiara rolled her eyes at there stupid childish games which was stupid and pathetic.

Kiara felt bad for Atticus and his future relationshop with someone. How was he suppose to go in dates if they were always after him? Although Kiara knew that they only wanted him to date someone in his own house and not a stupid Gryffindor like her. It was still about house rivalry and it always will be which Kiara thought was stupid. Slytherin and Gryffindor always been rivals and it would always be that way much to Kiara's dismay. Kiara had nothing against Slytherins as long as they weren't bad or evil ones that were out to get her like those girls were.

As the girls left Kiara sighed him releif and slid down the tree with him and sighed. "I'm sorry Atticus, this is my fault."said Kiara softly. "I shouldn't had put your jacket on in front of all those girls, we wouldn't be inthis mess right now."said Kiara honestly. Although deep down she was kind of happy that she was the first girl to ever get his jacket she knew she made a ALOT of girls mad cause of it. "Just to be curious, why did you give me your jacket if you nevered gave it to any other girl before?"Kiara asked him softly. "Not that I minded it at all."Kiara added quickly.

Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspian Ivanov Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:27 pm

It wasn't only that the girl was a Gryffindor. Now that he thought about it, that wasn't the only reason they seemed to hate her. Being a Gryffindor was a major part of it sure, but there was more to it than that. Those girls kept everyone away from him, even other girls from his house, they wanted him for them, and that caused fights between the very girls who always worked together to keep everyone else away from him. They must think that she was better than they were, after all he was never this nice to those girls. But it was their faults, didn't they think for a moment that Atticus didn't like the way they threw themselves at him? Apparently not if they always did it without much thought of anything else.

"Don't say that." Atticus told Kiara, realizing that she was there again, and he released her. "It wasn't your fault hat their jealousy fueled their attacks on you." he said, not looking at her. The only thing that he hated about girls besides how they acted when they were jealous was when they blamed themselves for everything. He sighed and looked down until she asked why he had given her his jacket if he had never done it with those other girls. He put his hand on the back of his neck and sighed again. "Well, because you were cold. And it seemed like the right thing to do." he told her, his voice kind and natural. He wondered if she would believe that considering he hadn't done it with any other girl.

There was another hard breeze that passed by them and it hit his face hard, making him close his eyes and causing his hair to be blown back. When it passed he opened his eyes again and looked at Kiara. "If anything I should be sorry." he told her. "If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have been in danger at all." he said softly. If he didn't have that stupid charm that attracted those girls she wouldn't have had to run for her life. Atticus looked to the side at the ground and he sighed. It felt kind of weird that he was apologizing to a Gryffindor, considering he hadn't ever done it before, not even to anyone in his house. attic wasn't known for apologizing willingly to others.
Caspian Ivanov
Caspian Ivanov
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Lockwood Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:32 am

Now that Kiara thought about she knew why those girls were so mad at her and hated her. Of course she was a Gryffindor but those girls only wanted Atticus for themseleves. Kiara wondered if the ever considered seeing Atticus for who he was other then a cute guy with a nice smile. Kiara knew that deep down there was more to Atticus then met the eye. Of course he was cute and sweet but was that all those girls were interested in? It seemed like that was all girls and boy were interested in were good looks and not what was in the inside. Although Kiara haven't known him that long she found Atticus to be very caring which she doubted any of those girls ever knew he was.

As he released her Kiara started to feel cold all over again, his warmness from his body kept her warm and safe. Kiara knew it sounded weird but she felt safe in his arms, like there was nothing that could harm her when she was there. "Oh freaking blood great I'm falling for him!"Kiara thought to herself as she cursed to herself in her head. Kiara looked at him and shook her head. "But it's true Atticus, there jealous because you gave me your jacket which you nevered did before and now there really going to bug you!"said Kiara softly. As he told her the reason why he gave her his jacket she just nodded. She didn't believe his reason but she didn't want to argue with him.

As a breeze came Kiara shivered and wrapped his jacket around her trying to keep herself warm from the cold wind hitting her. Kiara shook her head. "It's not your fault, you were just being nice I had a choice weather or not to take it or not and I took it because i was sweet of you to do that."said Kiara softly. "Atticus why aren't you looking at me? your looking every place else but me why?"Kiara asked him softly. "Oh I think I got it, I'm a Gryffindor and your a Slytherin and you usually don't do this."said Kiara softly. As she got up she walked away from him and looked around to see if there was any girls hiding anywhere but she didn't see any.
Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspian Ivanov Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:35 am

Now it seemed to have gone dead silent for a while. Without those girls there making noise it felt like everything was dead, which it basically was. All the trees, the grass under the snow, it was all dead. Nature wouldn't he alive again until spring came and even then some things wouldn't be revived. He stared at the ground, at the pure white snow under him, looking as if expecting something to come up from under all the snow. He wondered if anyone would ever see him as a real person and not just like a simple pretty boy that was unattainable for the female population of Hogwarts. The Slytherin took a handful of snow and squeezed it in his hand as he stared at the stream of melting snow sliding down his arm into his sleeve, causing it to get wry. He was expecting to much from those girls. They would never see him like that, to them he would always only be like a toy that can never be bought no matter how much they want it.

"I don't care if they're jealous or if they're going to bug me for my actions." he said. "They're my actions. I can do whatever I want, they can't control what I do." he told her softly. "If i wanted to give you the jacket, then I wanted to give it to you. They can't do anything about that." he added, still squeezing the handful of snow that was almost gone now. Just by glancing over at her, he could tell she didn't believe his reason for giving her his jacket. But what he told her was in part the truth, he hadn't wanted her to be cold. But there was another intention in that gesture, well two basically. He had wanted her to think better of him, not to think of him ad a stalker, and he actually liked her. If any of those two things were known, by anyone, he could get in trouble, with a lot of people.

When she asked why he wasn't looking at her, he shrugged and still didn't look at her. As she mentioned their houses, he have something like a nod and put his hand flat on the snow before bring his fingers in, creating something like claw marks in the snow. Atticus watched her get up and start to walk away, before getting up himself. He stood near the tree for a moment before he walked up to where she was. Little water drops were falling from his fingertips from the melted snow that remained on his hand and he didn't do anything to dry his hand. It would dry itself afterwards, so why bother with something that would happen naturally? He gave a small sigh and as he stood next to Kiara his gaze was still focused on the snow below on the ground.
Caspian Ivanov
Caspian Ivanov
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Lockwood Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:28 am

Kiara looked at him and nodded. "I know, I just don't want them to go after you and bugging you because of me."said Kiara softly. As Kiara got on a log that wasn't to far from them she started walking on it like it was a balance board. Kiara had been in gymnastics since she was a little girl so she knew alot of tricks but she nevered let anyone see them for she was to shy to show them. As she looked at Atticus she seen him looking at the ground and sighed. As she kept walking up and down the board she done a back flip on the board as she landed perfectly back on it like nothing happened.

It was nothing but silence around them which was a good thing but a bad thing as well for Kiara didn't like complete silent it was to weird to her. As she did a couple of back flips on the log she started humming a song to herself. Kiara looked at him for a minute with hurt in her eyes as he still wouldn't look at her but turned away before he even caught her looking at him. Kiara sighed to hersel and kept walking on the board keeping quiet to herself. Kiara hated this silence it was killing her but she didn't know what to say to him and he wasn't looking at her.

Then all the sudden it came her he didn't want anyone to know that she was with him. If they found out they could both get in trouble. Sighing softly to herself she walked off the log and headed towards the castle not caring if those girls found her or not. Even if he didn't want her to go back to the castle alone she was going to for Kiara couldn't stand the silence anymore. As she realized she had his jacket on she took it off and set it on the log before heading off. "Thanks for letting me use your jacket."said Kiara softly as she looked at him one last time with hurt in her eyes before she walked off.
Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspian Ivanov Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:00 am

If there was one thing that he hated more than girls blaming themselves for everything it was silence. When it was silent it usually meant that something was wrong, that he had done something wrong. All the time, as he grew up whenever he did something wrong, the house elves would stare at him angrily not even telling him what he had done wrong. It would just be silent until his parents got home their work. Then he would run to them and ask what he had done wrong. He always felt bad because of the house elves silence and that angered his parents, causing the elves pain when they were punished. That was what he always did wrong even though he never noticed it, it was the fact that he felt bad when they didn't speak to him. They chose not to speak to him because the resented him for all the pain they were caused because of him. He never noticed that even now, and the house elves still rarely spoke to him, they merely stared at him with resentment in their eyes, resentment he still didn't understand.

Still not saying anything to her, Atticus watched Kiara do backflips on the log where she stood, occasionally looking down at the ground as he thought about the silence and the resentment of the house elves. They had a right to feel that way but it was something that he couldn't understand. He would never understand it, because he wouldn't feel their pain. His parents had never laid a hand on him, and maybe that fueled the resentment they had toward him. He always got away with everything while they were punished for even the smallesy of things. He would never understand anything outside of the pureblood lines. Anything halfbloods or muggleborns saw, he would never see in the same way, the same with the elves. He would never see the same things they did.

As Kiara got off the log and left his jacket on it, he was snapped out of his thoughts and he stared at the jacket for a moment before picking it up. He clutched it in his hand before he took a step forward and grabbed Kiara's arm. At first he didn't say anything, he didn't know what to say really. But then he remembered seeing her eyes filled with hurt and he looked at her eyes. "Wait." he said. "Don't go, please." he added softly. As far as he knew Kiara had been the only girl who saw him as a real person, unlike a those other girls. Without thinking about it he pulled her closer to him and wrapped his arms around her again. He was glad that she didn't see him the way all those other girls saw him, it made her a worth while person. Something that he would never think those other girls were.
Caspian Ivanov
Caspian Ivanov
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Lockwood Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:35 am

Kiara whipped around as she felt him grab her hand softly and pulled her back over towards him. As she looked into his eyes for a moment she looked away and back at him as he told her not to go. "I didn't want to."said Kiara softly but honestly. As he pulled her closer to him and wrapped his arms around her she didn't pull away but simply stayed there as she laid her head on his chest. Kiara knew she was falling for him, and she was falling hard and she tried not to but it was hard and he wasn't charming like like he did those other girls.

Kiara wasn't falling for him because he was cute and charming, well... that was one of the reason but the real reason was because he was sweet and caring. Kiara was sure she was the only girl who saw that he wasn't a doll that could be played with. Kaira liked Atticus for he was sweet caring and very much a gentleman which was what she liked in a guy. Atticus proved to her that he wasn't like other guys she met he was different and she liked him for that. As the wind blew around them Kiara shicered and looked back at Attcius and smiled. "Do you mind if I put your jacket back on?"Kiara asked him softly as she giggled seeing how she just had it on less then a minute ago.

Although Kiara wasn't going to admit it she liked wearing his jacket for one it was warm and two it smelled good. Kiara could see why those girls were so angry at her, who wouldn't want to wear something that smelled like him? Kiara knew by the time she probably gave it back to him that it would probably smell like her then more of him casue she been wearing it almost all day. Although she was sure he wouldn't mind if it smelled like her. As another gust of wind came Kiara shivered in his arms as the wind rustled through her curly brown hair.
Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspian Ivanov Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:04 am

Even though he didn't want to, and something inside him told him he shouldn't, he couldn't help but feel a bit uncomfortable as he embraced her. Maybe it was the pureblood that ran inside him that felt that way, but he didn't care. Really he didn't, she had been the only person to see him for what he was, a human being, and not even his pureblood visions would change that. He hadn't thought this would happen, less with a Gryffindor, but he liked her. He didn't care that she was a Gryffindor and he didn't care that she wasn't a pureblood. Although if this went any further and his parents found out, it would be a big problem. As was exprcted of having pureblood parents, he was to marry a pureblood girl. He didn't want to marry this girl and his parents did not actually like the family she came from, but they had to keep up their images and marriage between the families was the only way they found to uphold those images.

Though, even though he knew that he would be disowned if he did not marry this girl, he was going to tell his family that he was not going to marry her. It was his worst fear, to be disowned, but he thought it would be worse to marry without love, well mutual love. That girl thought she lived him, but he knew better already. When she felt wasn't love, it was lust. Lust that would fade away once they were married and their lives would become hell. He didn't want that, for him of for the girl. Besides he knew where her love rested. It rested with another pureblood that she truly loved. He didn't want to ruin her chances of living happily with the one she truly loved, as he knew she didn't want to ruin his chances of the same thing. The inly difference was that, until now, he hadn't met anyone who he thought would be the one he loved.

But now, having met this girl. This girl who he now embraced, he felt that he actually found someone who he could love that would feel love for him back, not lust. As she asked if she could put his jacket back on, he looked at her and smiled. "Sure." he told her, giving her his jacket once more. Now with the winds blowing hard he found even more of a reason to embrace her and his embrace tightened a bit as he felt the warmth of her body against his. Atticus lowered his head to her shoulder and burried his face in her hair, taking in her scent. He liked how she smelled and he realized that when she have him his jacket back it would smell more like her than it did him, and he merely smiled at the thought.
Caspian Ivanov
Caspian Ivanov
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top