Marriage is Murder - Page 98
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 98 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 98 of 100 Previous  1 ... 50 ... 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 98 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:36 pm

Jack let out a loud howl and dove for one of Fenrir's followers who was aiming at Khaat he hit him square in his chest sending him into the shield and out cold before turning and knocking another flying as well as she saw Steven firing on one about to fire on him but as Steven fired he felt something hit his shoulder but he kept fighting them knocking them out but never killing he had swore to Jess he would never kill and so he would not. He saw Steven down with a man standing over him , running as fast as he could he puled him off Steven with a roar and again flung him into the pile of unconsciousness men. slowly he turned to look at Fenrir moving slowly over to him.

" HAY!!, REMEMBER ME, THE WEAKLING , THE RUNT OF THE PACK" he said as he moved ever closer to him " NOT SO WEAK NOW AM I " He shouted " I STAND WITH THE STRONG, AS WILL MY CHILDREN AND THEIR CHILDREN'S CHILDREN" he stood up tall and looked at Robert letting a blood curling howl leave him but he stayed human as he looked at him smiling.

Steven felt the man who had knocked him down being thrown off him and he grasped his wand turning he fired as another seeing him down fired close but missed he turned his wand on the man and with one hit brought him down another grabbed him from behind but he grasped his arm and spun him around hitting him square in his chest Steven knocked him out then looked up as another ran for him he stood up and round house kicked him sending him flying backwards as Steven them moved to Jack glancing at Robert and Andrew.

" now what?" hew asked him seeing the mound of cuffed and unconscious men growing in front of him. " do you think he's got the message yet?" he asked turning his wand on Fenrir.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:47 pm

"They're mine," said low, angry voice with a very definite male sound to it, coming from Khaat.

"What the hell is that?" Fenrir scowled at her, bleeding out heavily.

"Not alone," Robert said, recognizing the voice at once.

"I've got it," the voice said.

"Yeah, well, you know the rules. My daughter, my rules," Robert replied. "Jack, Steven, Brian, each of you grab a couple of these buggars. Lets get them out of here." Robert went over and was about to pick up Fenrir, but Khaat's wand fired and Fenrir's form levitated. Robert knew clearly that Remus wanted Fenrir for himself. And it had been decades in coming. "Where are you going?"

"Daniella's doorstep," the voice replied. "I plan to add them to the pile she has already."

"I'm good with that. You two know where the Italian Wizarding prison is, Jack and Steven?"

"If not, I'll take them," Edward said. "I can get the processed fairly easily. And then you need to send 'him'..well, 'home.'" Robert knew that Edward was saying that Remus needed to let go of control of Khaat.

"That is one thing I am not concerned about," Robert said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:13 pm

Jack watched as Khaat levitated Fenrir and walked off " um could you I don't know where it is " he said and looked at Steven who also nodded and looked at Edward as he stood with Jack who turned to Robert "whose Daniella?" he asked softly not sure where Khaat/Remus was going he wanted to follow but he knew he/she would not want him to. Jack moved to the waters edge and took a deep breath in to calm himself down so he could go to Jess and help with the kids.

Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:29 pm

"We'll take them," Robert said. "Jack, you and Steven and Kate keep the house safe. The rest of us will be gone for just a few moments, then. Edward, your portkey, please?"

"With pleasure," Edward said, glad to be rid of the evil werewolves. Edward didn't have issue with Jack. He did however, have issue w/ Greybacks.

"Hey," Robert called to Khaat, not wanting to call Remus by name, "Grab hold, you dolt." Robert saw just a trace of a smile as he felt Khaat's free hand wrap around his wrist tightly. Their wands kept the werewolves in tow. Edward apparated them out and to the gates of the very grim and hopeless looking ancient prison.

"Donohue? That cannot possibly be you!" A guard recognized him.

"It is. Open the damned gate unless you want this lot to bleed out and have just a pile of corpses on your hands."

"If it werent that the dead ones are more work than the live ones, I'd let them bleed if it were up to me," Edward's friend said. "We'll get them from here. Just leave 'em. We expected more coming, but I didn't think it''d be you."

"Ah, well, family business," Edward said.

"Shall we expect more?"

"Perhaps," Edward replied as aurors moved in to take the wounded and bound werewolves. "We must go. We have no time to stay."

"As usual. Some things never change," The auror shrugged.

"We can return," Edward told them.

"One moment," the voice beside Robert said once more. The wand flicked and an indelible script L appeared on the back of Fenrir's wand hand. "The next time you think about returning for my family, take a look at this and let it remind you."

"Nice touch," Robert said. "Lets go back." Robert and Edward took Khaat's hands and ported back.

"Let me guess. Your brother?" Edward asked.

"Yes," Robert said.

"You do have to explain how she does that," Edward laughed.

"Over a firewhiskey, then?"

"I thought you'd never ask," Edward said, as the three returned to the house.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:26 am

Jack moved back into the safe house tidying up some broken things a few windows and a door then double checked none of Fenrir's men had hid away finding it clear he moved to the kitchen and made some coffee as Steven walked back in from patrolling the out side finding nothing and nobody unaccounted for he moved to the kitchen and took a cup of fresh made french roast. He moved to the living room and sat down to wait for Robert , Khaat, Andrew and the others to return and let them know they could bring the children back to the safe house.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:51 am

Robert and Edward and Khaat walked back towards the house.

"Robert, I have to go," the voice said.

"I know," Robert said quietly. "But I've learned you're never far off. Is it the stone?"

"Only partly. I'm not sure what the other part is."

"Then the afterlife has made you dense," Edward said. "Its her. Its that relationship you had with her, the relationship you still have with her. Love is the most powerful magic there is. It penetrates both sides of the veil into every realm. Its the one thing that lasts forever."

"I seem to remember you knew that," Robert said.

"Keep taking care of her, Robert. She doesnt want to come back right now. She'd rather I stayed instead. She doesn't understand I can't."

"I understand that more than she realizes. I'll handle it. Just step back. She'll have to come forward then."

"I Iknow. I'll be close. I promise." Khaat's figure stood still on the sand, and Robert and Edward took ahold of her to steady her. There was nothing but quiet and the sound of the ocean waves around them. Robert wasn't sure who was there until he saw Khaat start to look around to orient herself again. "You're alright," Robert told her. "You feel alright?"

"Relatively," she said.

"Then he's getting better at this. Come on in. I'll have someone make you some seers tea," he said. She nodded. They went into the house together.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:00 am

Jack walked out with a pot of seers tea he had made it in case it was needed he had learned from Jess seers need to be energized after using their powers and he had a feeling Khaat would need it. He placed it in front of Robert and moved to get his own coffee. " hope its ok, I watched Jess make it many times, so I'm just following her lead" he said then stood in front of Robert " um...I have to tell you, I almost lost it out there ...I...I wanted to tear him apart but.." he gave a sigh and smiled " I remembered what you told me about being more human that were and I held it back." He said Steven smiled looking at Jack as he drank his coffee giving him a salute of sorts with his cup this made Jack chuckle and he moved to sit down in a chair letting out a deep breath this time he felt truly relaxed again.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:17 pm

Robert inspected the tea and tasted it. "Good. Its fine. We mgiht be able to make a valet or a butler out of you if you ever want a job change," Robert laughed. He poured the tea for Khaat and gave it to her. He checked her energy levels. "You are definitely not as depleted as he has done before," Robert said. "He's improving."

"Well, how many times did you both say practice makes perfect" Khaat said, sipping on the tea. "Thank you, Jack. No point in ripping Greyback apart. I'd rather have the pleasure of either jailing him in Askaban for the rest of eternity or sentencing him to death myself. then that would seem to be justice for a great many people and it would send a message to any of his family or followers that taking his place woul be an extraordinarily bad idea."

"Well, the order isn't going to like my politics when I come back," Robert said, "But they've gotten too bloody soft. Sirius and Remus and James knew that it took sacrifice to create freedom. And sometimes that means we need to be willing to kill. I am going to be willing to support death sentence verdicts."

"Glad to hear it," Khaat said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:28 pm

Jack nodded and chuckled at Roberts comment bowing a little " good to have a second profession " he said and grinned at them both he heard Khaat and nodded " as much as I really really wanted to guess that went threw my mind at the time more than ripping him to pieces " he said to her then listened to Robert nodding " no point in making him a martyr right?" he said " we have enough of those going around already" he look at Robert and Khaat hoping he hadn't over stepped his mark with his words. Steven sat back and listened he agreed with Jack.

" yeah don't want any more best he rot in jail that get away with what he did buy dieing , that's the easy way out and probably what he wants " he said blowing and sipping his coffee.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:39 pm

"No," Edward said. "Greyback doesn't want to die. Look at it this way. If I'm right, he turned you as a child. Before you truly had any time to experience that inside of every man is a monster. The werewolf is just a bit more literal transfiguration. We all have it in us to be inhumane to one degree or another depending on the circumstance. What has always driven Greyback is a need for absolute power. He doesn't want to die. He wants to bloody live forever and he wants to own it all in the process."

"He has very much the same mind set as Grindlewald," Robert said. "Remus hated being a werewolf. He hated transfiguring and how it separated him from everyone that he loved. Greyback embraces the terror that everyone around him feels towards him and misreads it as power and eats it up with the ferocity of any other illegal drug. He has sacrificed his humanity to be the monster for the rest of eternity. And I want him dead. So does my brother. But in the right timing."

"Oh, well said, Lupin," Edward said, as Kate brought in a bottle of firewhiskey and a stack of glasses. Robert poured two glasses and handed one to Edward. Edward took a sip. "Oh, very nice, Lupin. You broke out the good stuff."

"I really would prefer to only have the good stuff," Robert laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 98 of 100 Previous  1 ... 50 ... 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top