Marriage is Murder - Page 99
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 99 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 99 of 100 Previous  1 ... 51 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 99 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:54 pm

Jack quickly stood up and looked at edward as he spoke to him. " yes, I was ten at the time , but I was small for my age, " Jack gave a chuckle " he called me a runt as I lay in the leaf litter of the forest floor. " he said and folded his arms across his chest. He watched Kate bring a bottle of fire whiskey as he listened to Robert. He knew the feeling of hating to transform he took his potion to stop it so he could stay with his family and he was happy to do it. he felt the bottle in his pocket and was reassured buy it being there. Steven finished his coffee and placed his cup down next to him.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:03 am

"Stay focused on the man, not the monster," Edward said. "And stop lking back at the past. Rarely does it ever do you any good. Work harder on moving forward. Lupin, it was interesting and a bit fun, I might say, being in the saddle again for a night, but I must be going. I'm sure you'll call me if I can ehlp you go hunting."

"It would be my honor, Donohue," Robert smiled. Both men stood up and Edward finished his drink in one gulp. He looked at Khaat and took her hand in his and kissed it. "Keep your uncle close but keep your friends closer, Child. There are places your uncle cannot go and they can."

"I know," she smiled. Edward bid goodnight to them all and apparated home.

"How'd you get him here so quickly?" Khaat asked.

"I gave him a medallion," Robert laughed. "Pretty simple really."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:15 am

Jack nodded at Edwards words " I do that every day, sir" he said and smiled to him Jack sat down watching Edward with Robert and Khaat then he left. " I just hope he doesn't come hunting me, I'd have no chance " he said breathing out as he sat back in the chair. Steven chuckled and pored out the whiskey for every one handing a glass to Jack and Khaat then one to Robert and Edward watching him down it in one gulp , he just chuckled and downed his own placing he empty glass on the table.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:21 am

"So, all is well that ends well, at least for us," Robert said. "Please double check the perimeter and the house before we check the house?"

"I'll go," Brian said, getting up.

"I'm not going to let you go alone. Take Jack or Steven or both of them with you. Perhaps Cassidy and Jess could check on the kids and make sure they're alright. I"m sure they didn't leave them alone but let's make sure that we really double check things and not take anything for granted." He stood up and put the cork in the firewhiskey bottle. "Oh. By the way, Staff meeting tomorrow. At breakfast. Be awake and sharp. I think I'll go upstairs and do some paperwork."

"You brought paperwork?" Brian frowned.

"When do I not?" he asked.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:45 am

Jack chuckled and nodded when Robert said some one should go with Brian both Steven and Jack stood up " we'll both go" they said and walked with him to patrol the perimeter. Steven kept his eyes open and saw nothing he even checked every other man who was in position and then walked to the next till he was sure all were in there assigned place. Jack checked the beach finding nothing out of order he walked back up to Steven " all's quiet now , it worries me " he added as he saw Steven nod along with looking around.

" yeah makes you wonder whats going to happen next, or whose going to try it next." he said as both walked back to Brian " all clear every ones in place" Steven reported.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:59 am

When Brian got back, he saw Khaat had dozed off, the cup in her hand and ready to spill the dregs on the carpet. He gently took the cup from her hand. He thought about waking her. She was tired. She had held up well. Better than she ever had. Robert shoved a blanket Brian's direction. Brian simply smiled and covered her with it while Robert turned down the lights.

"Robert,..." Brian began quietly and then quit.

"Speak your mind, Son," Robert said.

"I..thought..oh, never mind."

"What?"

"I thought I saw Remus tonight."

"You did. Your link to her also links you to me. We both saw what she was seeing. You saw him through her eyes. He was using her energy to be able to come foreward, and that energy now pulls on both of ours."

"Do you think Dent ever sees him?"

"If Rob is even alive, perhaps. But I'm guessing he's not alive or they've somehow separated their bonds. I don't know how that happens if it even does, but either Rob has made a conscous choice not to come help her if she is in lifethreatening danger, or somehow he just doesn't know she's in trouble anymore. Why do you ask?"

"Do you think...he'd ever...hook her again?"

"Romantically?" Robert scowled. "Have you lost your mind? Definitely not. Not unless someone used an imperious curse on her. She is madly in love with you. There will always be a part of her that love him because they both believe they share kids together. We know they share Abbey for sure. But...Rob has no way of knowing he is the father of four. Not that I know of. Brian, forget the link that they had. Remus won't lead people to her that dont' love her. Your link to her functions on the love you both have. Forget the rest. Go get some sleep. Tomorrow brings big changes for us all."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:06 am

Jack nodded and listened to Brian and Robert " even we know she is madly in love with you, even if you have been married a short time you have been there for her and that's what counts , look at Jess and I when she went missing she thought of me and the children even now she's probably wanting to make sure were all ok or already knows" hes aid seeing Jess walk in smiling.

" Brian quite thinking of what ifs as Robert told Jack live in the here and now she's here with you and your married and your madly in love with each other that's what counts " she said quietly as she crossed to Jack and kissed him lightly " if Rob Dent cared one jot about her he would have shown up he didn't you did that's the difference." she finished holding Jack tight.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:08 am

"You're right," he told them. Then he looked at Robert. "Are you going to stop dropping hints about tomorrow's meeting?'

"No," Robert said. "I want you to all be ready for it. But i suggest you get some sleep. Shall Kate and i sleep upstairs on the floor with the kids tonight?"

"If you'll stay, yes. I..don't want to leave her alone down here."

"Fair enough. I'd feel better as tired as she was if you were with her."

"We'll be fine."

"Then i suggest you all get some sleep," Robert said, flicking his wand to create a seal over the house. "Daniella's men are outside again. I just saw wand flickers. We're safe. Goodnight." He and Kate went upstairs. Brian accio'd a blanket and made himself at home in a recliner next to the sofa.

"I think I'm in for the night," he yawned.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:59 pm

Jack chuckled " nice try " he said and smiled down at Jess who kissed him smiling up at him proud he had controlled himself so well. Steven yawned and placed down a magazine he had been reading and stood up " well I'll bid you good night ,Jess I take it Cassidy's in the nursery?" he asked as he walked to the corridor that lead to it.

" yes she's tending to the triplets seems they time there changes to coincide with each other now" she said and chuckled " she said she could use the practice " Jess smiled at Khaat sleeping. " its good to see her relaxed " she looked at Steven and smiled " good night we'll follow in a bit , I would like to spend some time with my husband " she took his hand in her own and walked out and down to the beach where she sat on the warm sand. Jack sat next to her his arm wrapped around her as she rested happily against him she unknowing to him healed the cut on his shoulder.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:03 pm

Brian thought he smelled coffee and bacon...maybe...but it was somewhere far away. It smelled delicious. And then someone kicked his leg. And not gently either.

"Wake up, Sleeping Beauty," the voice commanded. Brian woke, not very happy about the rude awakening and saw Angus there with a cup of french roast for him. It was still dark outside. And Khaat was still sleeping on the sofa.

"What are you doing here?" Brian yawned, taking the coffee cup. Angus placed a cup of coffee for Khaat on the coffee table.

"I live here," he said. "Besides, my grandfather said it was far more important that I be here than at my grandmother's funeral. Its what he wants."

"I...thought we were going to that...oh wait. He's been talking with Robert, hasn't he? Edward knows what's coming and I don't?"

"I don't either, so don't ask me," Angus shrugged. "I was told to get your lazy arse out of that chair and get you moving and then fix breakfast. You all have about an hour. Your parents are getting the kids up and dressed. Get your coffee and get your workout done and get back. Take your wife with you. Your father's instructions. He wants her to be working out again. No slackers, he said."

"Oh, this just isn't good," he sighed. He sat up and woke Khaat more gently than Angus had awakened him. They finished a first cup of coffee quickly and transfigured their clothing and headed to the beach for a morning run.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 99 of 100 Previous  1 ... 51 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top