Marriage is Murder - Page 97
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 97 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 97 of 100 Previous  1 ... 50 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 97 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:39 pm

Jack looked at Jess and nodded along with Steven " Good idea, we'll leave them here since there sleeping already" he said and jack nodded to Stevens words. " do you think we might stay tonight too?" he asked hoping he would as it was growing late and he didn't feel like heading back to there own places. Cassidy nodded heading for the Kitchen so she could grab a cup of coffee to keep her self and Jack awake but she could not hide a yawn as she walked past Robert and Brian to the kitchen. She paused and looked at them both.

" I guess what there trying and failing to say is we felt wrong being on our own , guess we have got use to having you guys around all the time" she said lightly biting her lip.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:51 pm

"I'm sure we have plenty of rooms," Brian said. "Help yourselves." After all, the villa did have three floors and a basement. And there were bedrooms on each floor, in with the other amenities.

"You lot are welcome to stay," Robert said. "Kate and I will be going back to our own place. I have a meeting with Edward at sunrise--before the funeral. None of you are obligated to go to the funeral. Kate and I will go. Edward expects you to keep the security in place. Hes the first to know that for you to leave the security of the villa puts Khaat and the children in danger. You've done enough by simply paying your respects today. And, actually, at his age, he and his wife had dealt with the idea that one of them would most likely move beyond the veil relatively soon. He's come to see it as not a permanent separation but merely one of them going ahead of the other to their next home. A very healthy way to see it, actually."

"Well, that's fine," Brian said. "We'll remaiin behind."

"Wise, I think," Robert said. "Khaat's been fighting a monsterous headache all day from that blow to her head today. A day without pomp and circumstance might be in her best interest."

"Right," Khaat sighed sarcastically. "Nice and quiet with almost a dozen babies." That made everyone laugh

"That's what pain potinos are for, my dear," Robert said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23619
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:00 am

Jack and Jess smiled and moved to find a room for them selves finding one close to the nursery and checking on the children finding all sound asleep and happy which made Jess happy to see she was about to leave when Cassidy came in and breathed out as she saw Fallon sound asleep under her favorite blanket that some one had gone back for. " she's fine cassidy " Jess said and cassidy smiled .

" I know its just that I like to check on her " she said and Jess nodded she agreed.

" that's the mother in you showing" she said and both chuckled as cassidy pulled the blanket over Fallon.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:11 am

Brian got up and touched Khaat's cheek with one hand and her forehead with the other, drawing off the pain for her. "Rest up a bit," he told her. "I'm going to make a check of the house and the perimeter, just for my own satisfaction."

"You want company?" Robert asked.

"Nah," Brian smiled. "I can handle it. But--if you'd check on the kids, that would be great."

"I can do that," Kate smiled. "That sounds like a job for Grandma."

"Thanks, Kate," Brian said. He drew his wand and headed outside. He walked the perimeter and thought he saw a pair of figures on the shore near the edge of he property. He saw a telltale llight from a wand in one of the person's hands. He almost froze in his tracks as he recognized the figure in the distance. A very old memory from his childhood rushed forward. Of all people--it was Fenrir Grayback. Brian's first thought was that he had come to find James, And when it came to werewolves, Fenrir was unstoppable.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:18 am

Jack felt a pain i his back and moved out side and down to the beach to stand with Brian his eyes fixed on two people as Steven joined him " you recognize them?" he asked both Brain and Jack. Jack just growled holding himself as his memory came back of his turning. Steven touched Jack and he snapped back to reality and he looked at Steven and Brian then at the two men on the beach.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?" Jack shouted at them His hands clenched. "You should know we will fight to the death|" he added, Steven looked at him then back at the men. Jess had seen the scene from the nursery window she wanted to go and help but she knew she had to warn Robert and the others and so left Cassidy with her wand drawn stood in the nursery while she went to find Robert.

" Fenrir's back " she said as she walked up to him.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:39 am

"What?" Robert leaped to his feet. "Greyback! I haven't seen him in decades. Damnit. Jess, you and Cassidy get the kids--now. Right now. Get the nannies and Kate to help you. Apparate with them to Angus's family's place. Hide there. Get those kids the hell out of here. Khaat, on your feet. I want no one in this house. Khaat, you're coming with me. We're going to see just how well that stone Remus gave you works." He flicked his wand at Khaat to change her to black mission clothes--black jeans, and a black cotton shirt and black boots. She got up and he reached for her hand.

He apparated her out to the beach, and just as he got there, he saw others apparating in beside Brian, Steven, and Jack. It was Angus, his father, his grandfather. His grandfather all of a sudden did not seem feeble at all. Khaat saw nothign now in the old man but sheer power. He stood in front of the rest of them.

Greyback laughed. "Is that all you can muster? A league of old men? Come on, Lupin, you really can do better than that, can't you?"

"Go home, Greyback," Edward said fiercely. "If you so much as leave one of your greasy hairs on them, I'll kiill every member of your family, And you know I can do it. I know who they are and I know where they are right this very moment. Down to your smallest grandchild. I'll kill them all."

"Not before they kill you, Old Man!" Greyback snarled.

"And just how much are you willing to bet on that?" Edward said. "Bring the girl. Lupin." He ordered Robert. "Bring her to me. Now." Robert took Khaat by the hand and walked up to Edward. The stone on her necklace began just screaming and glowing such a bright green light, it blinded her. She had to shut her eyes.

"Oh, it does not like you at all," Edward smiled an almost sneering look at Fenrir. Robert was pleased. Edward's skills were still intact.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:14 pm

Jess nodded and dove back to Cassidy with the help of the nannies they gathered all the children together and ported to Angus's family's place. Once all were settled and with cassidy at her side she ported back her wand drawn as she moved to gt a good position to fire from should she be needed. Jack looked at Fenrir he still hated him for what he had made him. He moved next to Edward to show he thought a wear, stood with him. His loyalty lay with Robert and those he had grown to care for and think of as his family.

When Khaat moved closer he felt the stone around her neck but not as loud as he had before he focused on Fenrir more than the stone and the pain he felt from it his own mind forcing the wear side deep inside him as he stood with his wand clenched tight in his hand as his eyes burned hate to wards Fenrir and all he stood for. Steven looked at Robert motioning to him to check out Jack whose face was speckled with sweat from fighting the stone's effects.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:39 pm

"What do you want?" Robert asked, already having a feeling he knew what Greyback wanted.

"Irrelevant!" Edward charged. "It doesn't matter what he wants. He is not welcome here. Where is your golden boy, Greyback? Why can't you find him?" Edward took a strong hold on Khaat's arm and drew her up tight beside him. He took a moment to whisper in her ear. She closed her eyes, and within seconds the stone was almost intolerable for her non-werewolf ears. It had brought Greyback to his knees. And Khaats wand flicked upwards into a firing position.

"Greyback!" her voice spoke, but it had a different tone to it. Robert walked up on the other side of her and took a firiing stance that now duplicated the stance Khaat had.

"Who are you?" Greyback screeched towards Khaat, covering his ears in pain.

"I am Revenge," the voice said.

"She's a seer!" Greyback shouted at his followers.

"Brilliant deduction, there, Sherlock," Robert said saracastically. "Your followers are not here. If they were they would be screaming like you are."

"If you want them, then look elsewhere," Edward said. "I do not come hunting you, but I can. And perhaps I should. Leave now before I come out of retirement just for you and your family."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:06 pm

Jack felt the necklace he backed away slightly from it but stayed as close as he could to them all but he found it more and more difficult as he heard Khaat speak he looked to Greyback.Jack felt his own anger at what he'd gone threw rising but he controlled it knowing losing it at this point would not help any one. Steven moved beside Jack his hand resting on Jacks now soaked back reassuring him he was there to help should he need it. Jack looked at Steven and nodded that he knew he was there. But he stood his ground with Robert and the others hating Greyback with all his being.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:54 am

Edward looked at Robert and nodded. Robert reached down and took Khaat's hand. Brian knew exactly what Robert was doing, and he was highly suspicious that Remus was getting his chance to face down Fenrir finally. He laid his hand on her shoulder loaning her some of his energies, and he felt Roberts energies meeting his and hers both. He felt his own vision oddly fading and for a moment, he thought he saw Remus--just before he began to come to his senses again.

Khaat's wand began to fire, huge slashing, powerful sectumsempras. Brian knew from the first large sweeping slash that the style was all wrong to be hers. When Robert and Edwards saw her start to fire, Robert mounted a contego shield and Edward began to slash at Fenrir and his followers with utter ruthlessness, using sectumsemparas of his own.

"Do it now if you're going to do it, Gentlemen," Edward said back towards Steven and Jack.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 97 of 100 Previous  1 ... 50 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top