Marriage is Murder - Page 83
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 83 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 83 of 100 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 91 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 83 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Steven Walker Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:04 pm

Jess stood listening to Robert and smiled when Brian spoke she nodded " guess so " she said and moved to the door and out into the corridor she gave Robert one last look before heading down to the main hall for breakfast. She sat down with her food and ate slowly it was then Jack walked in gathering his breakfast and moved to Jess. " you were gone when I woke , trouble?" he asked and sat with her as she shook her head.

" no Robert was in a bad mood it woke me when he gave back some energy and it woke me up" she said and ate more of her food.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:15 pm

Khaat hadn't wanted to go downstairs, but at her father's insistance on having just a bit of time to himself, she went. Brian insisted she eat. The staff had the kids at the table and it felt good, actually, to both Khaat and Brian to have to contend with 5 cranky babies at once. Abbey was getting a bit clingy today, wanting either of her parents.

"We have to spend some time with them today," Brian said to Khaat. "They're at that age where they notice and they miss us if we're not here constantly."

"I know. I'll take care of it," Khaat said.

"Well, I think we'll share that like we always do," Brian said. "I have to help your father dress and then he does want to talk to you. So I think we'll be dividing those things like we always have."

"Brian," she began.

"Dont start," he told her. "You know how this is all going to pan out. We told you. Just accept it and get on with your day."

"Fine," she said simply. He looked at her and said nothing, not wanting to start a scene in front of everyone. He decided to let it drop. And he was actually given no choice as Robert Remus started to repeatedly smack Michael Brian on the head with his spoon. Brian frowned, watching Michael Brian tip over Robert Remus's bowl then onto the floor. Brian just started to laugh. Life was almost back to normal.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:23 pm

Jess smiled seeing both Brian and Khaat with their five children. She watched the babies as they began to fight but just smiled feeling there calmness and happiness return as a staff member cleaned the floor and highchairs then gave the boys more food to eat. " there growing fast " Jess said and looked at Khaat and Brian " they will soon be walking " she knew when that happened the staff had to be on their toes for babies running around the place. Jack chuckled and nodded .

" you'd need a good set of rains to hold that lot " he said and rubbed his head " ow boy so will we when ours start " he said and Jess chuckled and nodded she knew what he was thinking.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:32 pm

"Walking," Brian sighed, getting an image of all 5 going different directions, along with Steven's 3 and Jack's 3. 11 different directions. "We definitely need an army of nannies. I am going to have to add that next."

"Nannies?" Khaat frowned.

"Well? Does it make a difference if its someone like Angus or your bodyguards who do nanny duties without a title? Or someone who has the title?"

"Well, actually, it does make a difference," she said. "My children will not be raised by strangers. Not when we have lots of family to help and who love helping. No. No nannies. Not yet anyway. We'll manage."

"If their grandfather doesn't hex them first just to slow them down."

"He would never do that."

"Of course he would" Brian said.

"You're right, Brian," Kate laughed. "He would--depending on what they were racing to get into."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:47 pm

Jess chuckled she had to agree with Khaat if she wanted any one minding her kids it would be family " I agree I'd rather have any of you guys mind my kids that complete strangers " she looked at Jack who sat nodding next to her as he ate his food . Steven walked in and yawned again as he gathere4d his breakfast and moved to sit next to Jack he over heard them talking about nannies and shook his head.

" I agree I'll baby sit and mind them I'm sure cassidy will too, she's done quite well these past few days with them " he said as Cassidy walked over with a bowl of cereal and Fallon on her hip.

" morning " she said slipping her into a high chair to feed . Fallon ate all her food and sat holding her bottle while Cassidy ate her food.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:59 pm

Robert Remus saw the staff put food back in front of Michael Brian and saw tha there was a few bitesized pieces of donut in Michael's bowl. He let out a loud angry, jealous cry and swiped a fistful of donut pieces, and that made Michael cry, just as the staff member arrived with Robert's bowl. She replaced the missing donut pieces out of Michael's bowl from Robert's and then peace seemed to reign once more.

"And how many more do you want?" Kate laughed.

"I dont' know," Khaat smiled. "Robert is just like his namesake. He knows what he wants and isn't afraid to go get it."

"Great," Brian sighed. "One of them is enough. We do not need two of them. Hopefully we dont' get Michael Brian following in Michael's profession."

"I don't know," Khaat shrugged. "He's made a great deal of money doing that. As long as he is working for the right side of things."

"I'll do my best to discourage him, my dear," the older Michael said, coming in and kissing her cheek. "How's your dad?"

"Up and moving. Or he will be," Khaat said.

"I didn't expect less," Michael said, sitting down as staff delivered a plate to him.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:24 pm

Steven , Cassidy, Jack and Jess smiled as Michael walked in to the room " good morning Michael " Jess said softly as she watched him sit down at the table with them " and grumpy too " she said chuckling as she finished her food and sat back watching the two boys eat to make sure no more tenseness occurred between them both. Jack finished his food and got seconds now feeling quite full he decided to check on the mountain lions as he took his run. Steven looked up at Michael and nodded he'd seen him.

" sleep well?" he asked taking the first sip of his morning coffee " that's good coffee " he said and smiled.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:43 pm

"Well, if he's a bit grouchy, then all is right with the world. Not many people live to tell aobut an attack from a mountain lion. He has a right to be a tad out of sorts, really. I"m sure he still hurts a bit."

"Well, if he does, its his own fault for not asking for a pain spell or pain potion before we left. Serve him right," Kate said. "So, tell me, are any of you going to be courageous enough to brave a muggle restaurant for dinner on New Year's Eve?"

"We're not going," Khaat said. "I want to be here with the kids. Its not the big thrill to go out on New Years that it used to be. Its more important to be home with my family."

"And that is why you're a wonderful mother," Brian smiled.

"Your father and I were going out, but I dont' know if he'll want to now," Kate said.

"He's reserved a car, Kate," Angus said, refilling coffee and tea mugs. "Everyone get enough to eat? Oh, and if any of you hearty lads want some exercise today, I'm sending a large detail out to stock up our firewood. The weather points to another large winter storm coming soon. Probably not until later today, so we need to get stocked before the storm hits. I might venture into the town to the commercial food warehouse to restock us a bit while I can."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:51 pm

Jack and Steven both smiled at the thought of venturing out into the snow again " sure we'll help|" they both said at the same time this made Jess and Cassidy chuckle as they sat " no, sorry Kate, we're staying here as well " Jess said " I think Andrews got a bad cold " she said " you know what its like when a child's not well he just wants him mummy " she said and smiled knowing Kate of all people would understand why. Cassidy nodded.

" we're staying too we'd rather be here than out if anything should happen " she said " not that it will " she added just for good luck.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:06 pm

"Good," Angus said, "Then you can join up with the firewood party at the back door thorugh the kitchen when you're done with breakfast."

"I'll go when I get Robert settled," Brian said, always glad for a chance to go outsdie and work with his hands to use his muscles.

"Go ahead," Khaat said. "I can deal with Daddy. And yes, Jess, you should be devoting your time to Andrew right now, but don't forget Daddy has that remedy for colds. You know it works. Or at least jack knows."

"If you all work i out, then I'll go. If you need me, I'll go a few minutes later when i finish with Robert. Its no big deal," Brian said. About that time Dakota shouted at Brian.

"Dada!" she was loud and demanding. "Down! Down!"

"Is that how you talk to me?" he asked her calmly.

"Down!" she scowled.

"Ask nicely," he told her. She narrowed her eyes at him, showing him a bit of temper. Khaat tried hard not to laugh at them. If Dakota thought she could win in a battle of wills with her daddy, she had another guess coming.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 83 of 100 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 91 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top