Marriage is Murder - Page 29
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 29 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 29 of 100 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 64 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 29 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:05 am

Cassidy chuckled at Roberts comment and moved her piece taking another pawn. " that last move was one I had considered " she said but sat back and studied the board again. She saw moves and pondered witch one she could do that would not get any of her remaining pieces taken. Steven walked over and placed his hands on Cassidys shoulders massaging them gently " thanks " she said and he kissed her neck.

" your welcome" he whispered " its good to see you relaxing a little " he said and felt her chuckle.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:10 am

Kate didn't hesitate. She reached over and made a move that instantly cause Khaat's knight to smash Cassidy's bishop to bits.

"Oh, violent, are we?" Robert laughed.

"You left that wide open," Kate said. "I couldn't resist." Then she smiled sweetly at him and said, "Check."

"Check? In three moves? What are you talking about?" he frowned. He looked at the board again closely.

"Oh, Damn," he laughed. "I clearly am not up to my game today."

"You forget, my dear," she smiled. "I taught you how to play."

"Oh, you liar," he laughed again.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:17 am

Cassidy laughed and grinned " I clearly have a lot to learn about this game " she said feeling Stevens hands working her shoulders. " my dear keep that up and I will soon be asleep " she said softly to him her hand reaching up to hold his in her own stopping him not that she didn't enjoy it but she had her turn at patrol and she wanted to be alert not half asleep. " ok I should patrol " she said and stood up then bowed to Kate " thank you for the game, maybe I should learn from your skill" she said and chuckled as she headed out to patrol the perimeter of the house. Steven looked at Kate , Khaat and Robert and breathed out.

" ok now that she's out of ear shot, The flowers are arriving on the day early morning, the arch is coming 1 hour before the time, I told them to be there for about one, ow white doves are on there way they will be holding a ribbon over her with rose petals in when the vows are said they will shower her in them...I know Angus has the cake in order ..ow I sent for a cake topper I think you will like it " he said and breathed out " that's what took me so long , sorry about that, Robert your ok to walk cassidy down the isle right?" he asked.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:25 am

Robert studied the chess board frowning deeply as he listened to Steven gush in a big rush about his plans. "Yes," he replied. "I'm fine. And yes, we all have our outfits, and the rest. Kieran has been working on the arrangements you lot forgot. The ones Kate and I took over for you. And, no, I'm not telling you. So relax, would you. What you don't have, we've got under control. Really, Steven, this is not the first wedding for either of you." He laughed.

"Truth be told, the only one who is new at this whole marriage thing is Brian," Kate said. She scowled at Robert. "Move, would you?" You only have one move left."

"When you're right you're right," he said, moving his piece. Kate moved her piece.

"Checkmate," she smiled, taking one of Khaat's crackers and eating it. "Yum. Nice and crunchy."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:32 am

Steven nodded and rubbed the back of his neck " I know Robert and thanks I..I just want to make it special for her sake not mine" he said as Jess walked over hearing wedding talk.

" take it easy " he said to Steven " I have been married only once Robert and that's to jack and I intend not to marry any one else if I can help it " she said chuckling as he walked up be hind her and held her.

" me nether Jess " he said and kissed her cheek " stop stressing when the day comes all will be done all you have to so is be waiting for her at the end of that isle" he said patting Steven's back. " ow Kate that was so a good move " he said taking a cracker and eating it in one "wow these are so good " he said watching Jess slap his hand as he went for another.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:44 am

"Stop beating on him," Angus told Jess. "I didn't make them to go to waste. Let him eat them."

"Speaking of eating," Brian said, "When are we eating?"

"Soon. Hungry?"

"Starving," he confessed.

"Alright. I'll step it up. On secon thought, I'll pack the crackers and cheese spread to be delivered to us. Kieran has a detail coming in to pack the perishables for us and take them on to Colorado for us. They're secure the safehouse for us. And Lee will have constant patrols here. Robert, are you packing your war room downstairs?"

"Already done," Robert said. "I cast a pack spell on that earlier. Kieran is coming to get it for me. He's moving it into the new office in the new wing."

"Good," Brian said.

"Wing?" Khaat asked.

"Oh. Sorry, didn't I mention? We doubled the size of the house."

"We what?" she frowned.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:50 am

Jack pulled a tongue at Jess who shook her head at Angus. "Ow boy, you know your asking for it now" she said and chuckled as he took two more and smiled. Jess listened to Robert and then looked at Khaat and back as Robert said a whole new wing was added to the Colorado house. " well that will be nice and spacious " she said moving to sit down on a couch " plenty of room for the extra men " she added accioing some hot coco she'd felt a need to have some and smiled as she found it to be nutmeg. Steven moved to look out over the tropical view.

" hate to leave here but I guess we're all a little home sick now" he said and looked at them " well better pack those thick jumpers then " he chuckled " unfortunately mine has a reindeer with a red nose on the front"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:59 am

"Does it now?" Brian said, feeling mischevious. Khaat punched him. "What?" he frowned. "I didn't do anything."

"No, but I know what you're thinking," she said.

"Stop invading my head," he frowned.

"I"m not," she said. "I just have spent too many Christmases with you not to know what you're thinking."

"So have I," Robert said, "And I will be watching."

"And here I thought you might be helping," Brian laughed.

"He just hadn't gotten around to telling you that part yet," Kate laughed.

"Alright. I'm off to fixing dinner," Angus headed back to the kitchen. "I presume you can watch the children?"

"We've got enough adults--or people pretending to be adults," Khaat said rolling her eyes in Brian's direction.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:10 am

Steven chuckled and nodded " yea and the nose lights up too " he said " I erm don't wear it much " he said and saw the look on Jess's face " what Janet bought me it and I never got rid of it its kinda big and warm " he said to her and moved to sit down his cheeks a little flushed at the thought if having to get it back out though he thought it might be good for the kids if he did. Jack finished his crackers and sat with Jess.

" be nice to see that jumper Steven " he said and looked at Jess " can't be as bad as the one Jess bought me it had a Christmas tree that lit up and played music." he said and Steven chuckled.

" ow I got to see that one Jack, hay maybe we should wear them " he said " for the kids , just for the kids " he said seeing Jess chuckle.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:14 am

Robert listened to them talking about christmas sweaters and then spun his face around to glare at Kate. "Don't ask. Don't even think it," he said with iron firmness.

"I didnt say a word," she said.

"You were going to."

"When did you get to be a seer?" Khaat asked.

"Seer, hell. that has nothing to do with it. I know your mother. I also saw the cheque that she sent for the Father Christmas costume. I refuse. Find some other sucker to wear that."

"You wouldnt' do it for your grandchildren?" she asked.

"No."

Khaat and Brian laughed for all they were worth. "Well, you should have known that," Khaat said.

"She does. That's why she hide the returned check," Robert said. "But she didn't hide it well enough."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 100 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 64 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top