Feminine Fire - Page 60
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Feminine Fire - Page 60 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Feminine Fire

Page 60 of 73 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 66 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feminine Fire - Page 60 Empty Re: Feminine Fire

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:25 pm

Khaat was on her way downstairs when Jack was coming upstairs. "It smells good," Khaat said. "I take it Angus sent you up to get us? I think Daddy took Mom outside to the patio. I'll call them when I go downstairs."

Brian meanwhile had tickled the girls into mad giggling fits while he was changing them into their pajamas and wore them out in moments. They were asleep and he had picked up Abbey, leaving Max to guard Dakota who was sleeping on the rug. Brian tucked Abbey into her crib and covered her with a lightweight summer blanket and put her favorite stuffed toy in the crib with her. He did the same with Dakota and then paused a moment, brushing the hair of each of his daughters and kissing them goodnight. He turned on the nightlight, and called Max softly, going to the door. He pulled it partway shut to dull any noise that might wake them.

"Those two aren't hard to wear out," Brian laughed, seeing Jack in the hallway. "Not yet anyway. I'm going to enjoy it while I can. Isn't Angus about done with that sauce yet? I'm starving."

Meanwhile, Khaat found her parents sitting out on the patio as the stars just started to come out. Her father turned to look at her.

"I think its time to eat," she said quietly.

"Good," he said. "I'm hungry. " He took the hands of the two most important women in his life and went inside.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:37 pm

Jack smiled seeing Khaat " yes he did and boy does it ever " he said grinning at her as his belly rumbled loudly. jack peeked in at Brian and the girls . " ow god much easier " he said and chuckled " i some times say I'd like ours young again, as they didn't give us half the trouble they do now, but I wouldn't their great as they are " he said and smiled seeing the two sleeping girls in there cribs. " ow he has finished that sauce and it smells wonderful " he said and smiled as he turned to head down to Jess in the dinning room below. Jack chuckled " your lucky to have these girls and more on the way too" he said walking back into the hall as he watched Brian close the door part way over.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:45 pm

"Jack," Brian said softly, "I haven't said anything to Khaat for obvious reasons, but things are about to drastically change for us all. Robert and Michael and Thaor have been making extensive planning regarding the ministry and how to protect it. But it all hinges on Robert and Thaor both. And from an outsider's perspective, its going to look like Khaat's fault. My fear is that she's going to come unglued when she finds out. I don't know if this whole Ministry situation will hold til the babies get here. And there is a distinct possibility that in order to protect her and the babies, Robert might have to actually induce labor early. I haven't told anyone yet. But, I'm telling you now because everything could blow all to hell at any given moment. I'm going to depend on you to tell Jess and Steven so they're prepared. Don't alarm them. Just be ready to gear up--because I have no bloody idea what Robert is doing exactly. I only know that Khaat and those babies are at the forefront of his mind in whatever he's planning. Its all about protecting her and trying to protect our world all at the same time. I presume my job is to just hold her together as long as humanly possible and shield her from finding out. But you know how damned hard that is with a seer. I don't know how much longer she'll just not see if for herself, and I have a feeling that could be bad for her and my babies."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:07 am

Jack listened and nodded " don't worry we will all be ready should the time come , Jess more so but I will tell Steven so he understands" jack said softly so not to wake the girls, " I didn't realize things were this bad I heard roomers about it but just little snip its " he said as he turned to head back down the stairs and to the dinning room for dinner. he smiled at Jess who immediately frowned but said nothing s he sat next to her " tell you later honey" he said and kissed her cheek.

Jess sensed something was wrong but chose not to say anything it was none of her business so she blocked it and smiled at him again. she looked at Brian and smiled " dinner smells wonderful " she said then glanced at Robert and back at Brian nodding slightly so he would know she understood perfectly.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:17 am

Khaat savored every drop of the sauce, and she loved the fresh buckwheat fettucini. She was getting spoiled by Angus's good care--how he attended to every detail. And Jess never forgot either, but between the two of them, her life was better than it had ever been. She didn't talk much during dinner. The thought of having four babies in diapers all at the same time made her wonder if Abbey would suffer, and what would happen to Dakota when Mis came to take her and raise her. It made her wonder if Dakota would be alright with Mis uprooting her entire life and everything she had ever known. Khaat worried that the new twins would overshadow the two she already had responsibility for.

And what bothered her just as much as that she was going to bring 4 infants into Brian's house all at the same time--and none of them were his. It was starting to weigh about as heavy on her mind as the twins were now weighing on her body.

She said nothing, except to make pleasant small talk. She caught her mother looking at her once or twice during dinner and saying nothing. Seers. Nothing was private between them. If her mother knew, then Jess certainly did too. Just an occupational hazard. She was starting to feel that perhaps a bit of some wise advvice would be a good thing. But not with the men around. This was girl talk. Strictly.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:57 pm

Jess glanced at Kate then at Khaat she sighed and smiled at her as she ate the food Angus had prepared and loved every bite she knew Khaat wanted to talk to her and Kate alone so hung back as she finished " maybe we could retire to the porch for some fresh air once we have eaten Kate giving the men time to talk shop if they want" she said and looked at them all " ow Robert thank you for accepting me into St. Mungo's, I will not let you down " she said and smiled at him she was truly thankful for him as she knew just how hard she had trained with him to get to the stage where he felt she was good enough to be even thought of being apart of the healers at St Mongo's.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:15 pm

"I know you won't," Robert said. He had seen the look on Khaat's face. She was preoccupied tonight. And Robert knew full well that nothing had been hidden from the other seers at the table. He wasn't sure what was on her mind, but he knew better than to pry. If it had been important, then Kate or Jess would have simply called her on it. Besides that, it was perfectly normal for a mother to be to have concerns that didn't just go away because a pregnancy advanced. If anything, those concerns became more real until she had had time to experience whatever the differences in her life would be.

"Good idea," Robert said to Jess about going out and enjoying the porch. "We'll start a fire in the firepit for you and you can sit out as long as you like. "

"And you'll do dishes?" Kate asked.

"By hand? No," he replied. "Magically, yes." They all laughed. Doing dishes was something Robert certainly could do but did not like.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:26 pm

Jess smiled and finished her food now full with Angus wonderful food " is there any desert tonight Angus " she asked or will it be just smores on the porch?" she wondered she had not had them for a long time and felt now she wanted to have them with friends again. She made her plate float threw to the kitchen and she finished off her drink. Her mind on Khaat and how she felt her worries she could not help look to Kate hoping she knew how to elevate Khaat's fears what ever they were. After a moment she stood " well if you excuse me I feel some air is needed " she said and moved out to the porch. Jack did the same " Robert I'll get the pit lit for the woman " he said and stood up. Walking out he saw the pit and set about getting it lit which he managed fairly quickly.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:38 pm

"What I made will keep," Angus smiled at Jess. "S'mores sound like a lot more fun." He watched Jess and Jack go outside.

"Are you stressing?" Brian finally asked Khaat.

"Its not serious," she replied, "Just normal anxieties. You know. We've both treated pregnant women."

"Do you want me to go with you outside, or leave you alone?" he asked.

"Just enjoy some guy time for awhile, and keep an eye out for the girls?" she asked. "I'm fine. If I'm not, I'll tell you." She went to get up, but could not. Brian laughed and got up and helped her up. He took her out to the porch and helped her get comfortable in a chair.

"Dont' run off now," He teased.

"And just where am I going to go until I can get out of a chair?" she scowled.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:20 pm

Jess smiled as she watched Brian and Khaat walk out she knew it was of her size he was helping her. she watched Jack as the pit roared into life and warmed her " thank you jack you can go back inside now " she said and he quickly kissed her and chuckled before heading back inside to Robert and Angus. Jess looked at Khaat she wasn't going to say anything till Kate came out and joined them. She found a comfortable seat and sat back as she looked up she smiled seeing the stars above them she always loved that feeling and smiled calmly at them twinkling above her.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 73 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 66 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum