Feminine Fire - Page 59
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Feminine Fire - Page 59 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Feminine Fire

Page 59 of 73 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 66 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feminine Fire - Page 59 Empty Re: Feminine Fire

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:12 pm

"I remember," Khaat laughed. "I don't really think I care where or how these two are delivered, just so we don't have a thousand people there. And just so Brian is there. I do wish Rob would be there to at least see them, but I know he won't be." She sighed. It bothered her. But she was immensely happy with Brian, and he was taking fatherhood just as seriously as if they were biologically his. She could not ask for more from any man. And he seemed to be already all geared up for the onslaught they were about to have with bodily fluids coming from all ends from all sorts of little people all at once.

"I am a little surprised at how much Brian is looking forward to this," she said. "He just doesn't even see a difference between Rob's fathering them or him. In Brian's mind, they're his. Flat out. I doubt he even lets any Dent lay eyes on them. Ever. I have no idea how I rated to have someone so wonderful. I can't think of anything I want or need that he wouldn't just get me if I simply even left a hint. I hope he and I can go spend a weekend when I'm beach-ready again. Brian deserves so much more than he ever gets. I want to do something special for him, but I don't have any ideas about what to do. He always turns it around somehow to be how grateful he is to have me and the girls in his life. The only time I've not seen him do that is when he and I are alone."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:31 pm

Jess smiled and nodded "Khaat each one of us is thankful for the ones we find in our lives , If I hadn't been at Hogwarts I would never have met jack or had Andrew" she said and smiled " but our men are great " she said " jack like Brian will do anything for me that has been proven time and time again, but he's stuck with me " she moved to Khaat " no matter what he will be with you as will Jack , Steven and I we'll all help. As Jess spoke an owl flew in and dropped a letter at her feet.

Bending down she picked it up and looked at Khaat " its from St. Mongo's " she said seeing the seal on the envelope. Opening it she began to read and finally smiled. " I have been accepted as a healer into St Mongo's, that's wonderful " she said grinning at Khaat as she showed her the letter.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:39 pm

"Oh!" Khaat took the letter and read it. "That's quite an accomplishment. That means that Daddy recognizes that you are up to his approval. Good for you. That's not easy to earn, and its not easy to do it that quickly. Congratulations. I'm glad for you. Daddy will need some extra hands with my being gone for a bit. You and Jack are going to be very busy. You're both working 3 jobs. That's not an easy thing to jockey. I know. Brian and I have been doing it for a long time. Its not easy to do that and raise a family. When things calm down here a bit, I think Brian will be alright with you bringing your kids here when you work. It will give you more family time. He just hasn't made the offer because he wants your kids safe--not because they're not welcome. They are welcome. Anytime. Just like you are. But kids--that's a bit different for us. We have a choice about the battles we fight. Our kids, when they're little like that, they dont. He's just being protective over them."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:06 pm

Jess smiled " he trained me Khaat and taught me all I know" she said and listened more " I know Khaat and I'm sure Jack will be pleased but for now they are safer at his mothers till you have had your babies and all this mess is over with" she said " Andrew though has asked to come and see what we do during the holidays " she said hes not that bad with his wand now" she looked at the letter " I should thank Robert for giving me this opportunity at St Mongo's" she looked at Abby and accioed a cookie " so do you like cookies?" she asked holding it out for her then accioing a second she would give to Dakota when she saw her.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:19 pm

Abbey squealed with excitement at the site of a cookie and took it and sat down on the floor to eat it. "She acts like Brian," Khaat smiled. "She's got his sweet tooth. Rob doesn't have a sweet tooth. And unless he's in his animagus form, Rob is a vegetarian. Abbey loves meat. Like Brian. She'd rather eat meat than vegetables any day. She is so different from Rob. Someday I'll have to decide if I'm telling her or not."

"Telling who what?" Brian asked, coming in with Dakota who as all wound up and looked like she could play all night.

"Did you wind her up?" Khaat groaned.

"This is Dad's work," he laughed. "Not for Mommy. Not tonight. I want to play with my girls. You go on. I'll wind them down and put them to bed. They've been fed their dinner. By the time they go to sleep, Angus will have a grownup dinner for us. I think we should enjoy it." He laid his hand on her stomach. "This isn't going to last much longer."

"Thank God," she sighed.

"I was thinking we were about to get a lot busier," he laughed out loud. "We do have very different views on this."

"That's because you're not doing this part of it," she said, struggling to get up. He handed Dakota to Jess quickly and helped Khaat up. It took his strength now to help stand her and the babies up. He didn't know how she did it. And he was glad he wasn't doing the pregnancy and delivery part.

"We need to all be glad for that," he grinned.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:28 pm

Jess chuckled and took Dakota as Brain helped Khaat up off the floor she snuck the cookie to Dakota and placed her fingers to her lips to sat "shush " and chuckled as she placed her in her next to Abby on the floor to eat " do you know what he's decided to cook for dinner " she asked hoping it was something lovely but knowing Angus it always was and her tummy rumbled and she chuckled " I'd better find Robert and thank him Khaat , as well as tell Jack my good news" she smiled and moved down stairs she saw Jack and walked over to him kissing him deeply.

Jack was sitting at the breakfast bar when Jess walked over and kissed him his arm snaking around her waist hey what was that for not that I'm complaining" he said and smiled at her.

" I got a position at st mongo's " she said and saw the smile on Jacks face saw he picked her up and twirled her around.

" that's wonderful Jess " he said and twirled her in the air in his hands " its official your a healer" he saw her nod and smiled " well done Jess " he said
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:51 pm

"Congrats, Jess," Angus said, picking up handfuls of fresh homemade whole buckwheat fettucini he had made and dumping it into a huge pasta pot full of boiling salt water. "Give us about five minutes and we'll be ready to eat. Homemade pasta takes some time, but I think its so much more worth it than storebought. And this pasta will have a filling, nutty taste to it because of the buckwheat. It will be pure comfort." He smiled. "I hope Brian gets done playing before we're ready to eat. Jess, would you have any time to set the table and pour us some drinks? I made some Italian herbal tea. It is full of fresh herbs my brothers sent from Itally. They sent that and a huge bushel of Italian lemons, so I made a wonderful lemon herbal tea. Its chilling in the fridge. Can you help set us up?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:49 pm

Jess smiled at Angus and nodded " thank you Angus and of course I have time " she smiled and tucked the letter into her pocket and moved to the kitchen to pour out the tea and bring it to the table placing down the cups. she motioned to the plated knives and forks to set on the table along with the plates and bowls just in case some people decided not to use a plate and use bowls instead. once laid she walked threw to Angus and smiled " ok so whats next chef " she said and chuckled to him feeling in a rather good mood even when jack slid his arms around her from behind she smiled and kissed his cheek. " I wonder where Robert is?" she asked looking around.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:04 pm

"The spinach salad needs to go on the table. The hot bacon vinaigrette is ready, but you need to heat it. A quick flick of your wand will suffice for that." He flicked his wand at the oven and the garlic bread came out obediently and separated into slices and placed itself into a bread basket. "If you would serve that, then I'll serve up the fettucini with the red wine bolognese. How did the tea look to you? Do you think it needs anything?"

He got out a large serving bowl, strained the homemade fettucini and another with the beautiful red wine sauce. He got a third out that was heaping with fresh grated parmesano reggiano cheese for people to put on top and a tiny pair of silver tongs to serve the cheese with. He put a generous ladle into the tureen full of sauce and a pair of tongs into the fresh homemade buckwheat.

"I think we're ready." He carried the fettucini into the dining room first. "Jack, would you call the others without waking the babies, please?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:09 pm

Jess nodded and moved to re heat the vinaigrette and pick up the bread she made both float to the table and she set them down gradually in the center of the table and smiled " all don't Angus " she said and watched him bring in the pasta " smells wonderful" she said and her tummy rumbled again and she chuckled " its so good even my tummy wants it quickly " she smiled and placed down cups for those who wanted tea or coffee after dinner. she waited as jack moved quickly from his seat up the stairs to tell every one dinner was ready. Then she sat down herself and waited for the others.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 73 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 66 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum