Feminine Fire - Page 48
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Feminine Fire - Page 48 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Feminine Fire

Page 48 of 73 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 60 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feminine Fire - Page 48 Empty Re: Feminine Fire

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:30 pm

Brian laughed at Steven's need for coffee to sleep. That was just wrong. After Steven went to bed, Brian and Khaat put the girls to bed and listened to the sounds of the house die down as people tired and to bed. Brian made sure Fi was safe and secure in bed and was feeling alright about not having Dean there. She seemed to be fine to him. Kate and Robert went home to their own home, feeling like they had been away long enough.

Brian went upstairs, making sure Khaat got upstairs safely There was the issue of her not being able to see her feet anymore. Khaat opened up her book while Brian simply stretched out in bed and heard no more.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:57 pm

steven heard Khaat and brian head to their room and followed shortly buy Jessica he sighed and fell asleep .

Jess moved into the bed rom where she with teh side lamp on cintuned to read till she dozed off. Next morning Jess headed down stairs putting on a fresh pot of coffee and tea incase Robert came back to check Khaat anf fiona she was busing her self making the tea in the kitchen when jack came down his hair all a tustle and she chuckled " I know your a wear wolf but do you have to loook like on" she said smiling as he moved to pat dopwn a sticky up peice.

Jack smiled at her and kissed her as he grabbed hold and pulled her to him " good morning to you too" he said and then let her go " orange juice again" he moaned as he picked up apaer that had been left and sat to read it.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:56 pm

Angus was up early. He had been to the barn and had found that Archangel had somehow been injured during the night. The elegant eagle had somehow broken his wing. Angus had done his best to set the wing and splint it with the healing spells he knew, such as they were. He wasn't looking forward to bracing Khaat that her beloved eagle was hurt. That would send her flying down to the barn--about as fast as anyone who was 6 months pregnant with twins could go. He had taken care of the rest of the animals while he was there, but he had seen to Archangel first out of necessity. Breakfast was going to be a bit late. Couldn't be helped. he made his way finally back to the house. He smelled the coffee.

"Thanks, Jess. I was delayed this morning," he said. He got the yeast dough that he had made last night and decided to take a short cut and had the cinnamon rolls make themselves. He had an egg casserole in the refridgerator that simply needed baking. He put it in the oven to bake. He had made the fruit salad the night before. He flicked his wand to set the table. He felt rushed this morning. Some days just went that way.

Upstairs, Khaat and Brian had decided to linger a bit. It just felt good to not have to rush. Khaat had heard Fiona get up earlier and had gotten the girls bathed and dressed and seemed to have enjoyed it. When Khaat and Brian decided to get up, Brian made sure to help her downstairs. He helped her to a comfortable chair and promised to bring her a cup of tea. Then he headed to the kitchen and said good morning to those who were already there.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:38 pm

jess smiled " thats ok Angus " she said and placed each one down on the table " anything else I can help with while the others are sleeping " she asked hoping to be kept busy " was everything ok with archangel ?" she asked having noticed where he had come from and sighed feeling some slight worry around him she moved to gather mugs for every one and set thoes too next to the respective pot coffee pots with the coffee pot and tea cups with the tea pot. She wondered why Jack was still sleping but was glad he was he had needed it buy how quick he went out when he came up that previos night she could not say much as she too fell into a deep sleep only marred buy a night mare of falling from a great hight but she woke be fore she hit the bottom.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:09 pm

"He somehow broke his wing," Angus sighed. "I noticed it was all bloody this morning, and it was twisted into a rather awkward position. It looks like he might have been attacked. I can't imagine anything that can take down an eagle. Not one as big and as fierce as Archangel is. I set it as best I could and splinted it and gave him a bit of a pain potion on his morning meat to keep him comfortable. I'm going to have to tell Khaat. She's going to be really upset. She loves that bird with all her heart. I don't know how fast a woman her size can run, but I'm afraid we're about to find out."

Fiona came in with the girls. Each girl was walking and holding onto Fi's hand, one on each side of her. Angus noticed they each had a new sundress on that he'd never seen before and he knew their closets well. "Look at that!" he beamed. "They're getting stronger every day! Fi, those sundresses are beautiful. Where on earth did you get them?"

"I...made them," she said softly. "I sew. They were quick to whip up."

"May I?" he knelt by Abbey and looked carefully at the neat and elegant little stitches. "Fi, you did these by hand?"

"I...don't have a machine," she said a bit ashamed. "I sew my own clothes...and I've just learned to be fast."

"Fi," Angus frowned. "Dean hasn't given you much of anything, has he? Really?" She didn't answer. "Do you have more clothes than what you have packed and brought with you?" She didn't answer and instead got sippy cups of juice out of the refrigerator for them.

"Khaat is such a good mother," Fi said gently, kneeling and giving one cup to each girl. "She always thinks of the girls before everything else."

"Stop it, Fiona," he frowned. "We're going to put this to rights. Today. Its time you got yourself a decent quality of life. Your brother pays very well. Ask any of us. Steven, Jess, Jack. We can all tell you that Brian and Robert are extremely generous. They can afford it. Do you think Brian will do less for his sister?"

"Why should he do more?" she asked, her green eyes flashing with bitterness as she looked up at him. She stood up. "We left him. Deliberately. Neither Kieran or I wanted to be saddled with an 8 year old. We didn't know what the hell to do with him. We were just kids in school ourselves. But that was no excuse for not being there all these years. He owes us nothing...."

"He doesn't work like that," Angus said. "Stop beating yourself up over that. He's just so pleased to have you and Kieran back in this life. That's all he wants."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:18 pm

jess moved beside Angus " hes right he wants to get to know you the past is the past and he wants his chlidren to know their uncle and antie, to make things right , he wants to know you again not rub it in your face that hes such a sucsess thats not him " she said and looked at Angus hoping that khaat and Brian will come down soon " Fiona those dresses are worthy of a place in the shop along with the jams so you have no worries over an income and its one thats not from Brian but he loves both of you even with what you did all those years ago he dosn't hold it against you" she sighed and moved to the girls feeling she could not say any more.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:46 pm

Fiona had never considered that her little jars of jams and jellies would be in a shop. And her sewing, well, Dean had always said he wouldn't wear anything she sewed. He said it was pitiful. He bought his clothes readimade in a shop. She had sewn every stitch of clothing she or the children had ever worn. Well, until they went to Hogwarts. She had not been permitted to sew their uniforms. She had been sewing a black robe for the eldest child when Dean had caught her and had burned the robe, saying that he wasn't letting his son wear that "trash" in the school. After all, there was the family name to consider.

"You'll have a proper machine, Fi," Angus said. "You have no concept of how much that is not even an issue."

"Don't tell Brian," she said earnestly and softly. "Please."

"This family does not keep secrets. Lesson number one, Fi," he responded firmly. He took his casserole and his cinnamon rolls out of the oven. "Jess, I think we can set breakfast on the table now." He took a pastry bag and drizzled the traditional white icing over the cinnamon rolls while they were hot in order for the glaze to melt a bit and soak into the rolls. "Where the devil is Steven this morning? Is he going to miss breakfast again?" It wasn't like Steven to be late for anything, but breakfast had been a problem the last couple of days.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:51 pm

Jess smiled at fiona and walked her to the table " I would be proud to have such finely stitched clothes in my shop " she said and sat down to pore a cup of coffee for her self " fiona tea or coffee?" she asked just as she noticed Steven walk threw the french doors.

"morning Angus " he said and brushed back his tusstled hair " been in the barn checking on the filly shes feeling much better , almost broke free " he said " thats why I look like I have been draged threw a hedge " he took a cup of coffee and sat down " those rols smell delishiouse , ow hey Fiona your looking good " he said freindly and smiled at her as he sat to face drinking his coffee " I saw archangel in the barn " he said " hes not clear on who or what broke his wing, hes not saying much to me maybe robert or khaat could get more from him" .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:02 pm

"I thought you were going to miss breakfast again," Angus said to Steven. "You're just in time today. I'm glad the horse is better. Kate usually does a good job with that. That reminds me." He called to Brian. "Brian, can I talk to you for a moment?"

"Sure," Brian said, getting up. He came into the kitchen. "Fi," he beamed. He kissed her on her bruised cheek. "How are you?"

"I'm fine," she said. "Stop worrying."

"Fi made new dresses for the girls," Angus said. Brian looked at them and then looked at Fi, shocked.

"Fi! Those are gorgeous! You made them?"

"She sewed each one by hand last night," Angus said. "I told her they're lovely, but I can't even imagine what she could do with a proper machine."

"A sewing machine? Get her one today, Angus. And have the shop send all the supplies to go with it. And as much fabric as Fi wants--money no object. Jess, go along and make sure he doesn't muck it up and forget something. I know Fi will be a bit self conscious about going out until those bruises heal. "

"What!" Fi gasped.

"Told you," Angus just grinned at Fiona. "Jess said she'll stock Fi's jams and jellies and her clothing in Madam Malkins."

"Thank you, Jess," Brian smiled. "I have no doubt they'll sell for you. Now, is this what you wanted?"

"No," Angus said. "We had some trouble last night of some sort. Archangel has a broken wing this morning."

"Jack, Steven," Brian ordered. "Do a thorough search of the grounds after breakfast. Make sure the spells to protect the estate and to keep it unplottable are still holding. I'll check Archangel right after breakfast. I'll have Robert come and double check the setting of the bones. He's very particular about fractures. Oh, and I'll tell Khaat. She'll be alright with it so long as we do the right thing by him. Jess, send an owl straight away to Robert and Kate please. And then lets eat. I'm starving. And I don't know if the babies's stomachs are growling or if that's Khaat's but somebody in there is hungry." he laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:09 pm

jess nodded at Brians sugestion " yeah like the bobbins of thread for the machine or the fabrics " she said and nodded as she accioed a piec of paper and rote the note an owl flew in and settled on hershoulder " to Robert and kate Lupin please " she gave him a small owl treat as payment and it flew off.

" I'll get on it not sure about sleeping beauty jack" he said just as jack appeared rubbing his eyes . Steven chuckled " hey jack grab acoffee and let go we got patrol brian wants the parimiter checked coz angel was hurt " he said and saw jack nodd.

" sure sure , morring jess " he said and kissed her cheek then yawned " morning all " he poured a cup and walked with steven to the door while leaving a chukaling and head shaking jess behind at the table.

" I think Robert needs to give that boy a vitamin shot or something" she said chukaling.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 73 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 60 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum