Feminine Fire - Page 49
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Feminine Fire - Page 49 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Feminine Fire

Page 49 of 73 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 61 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feminine Fire - Page 49 Empty Re: Feminine Fire

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:21 pm

"Hey," Brian called them back. "Food first. Hours of deep searching on the grounds after fueling up. Come and eat before you go, you two. Angus and Jess are putting it on table right now. Alright, girls. Are you hungry?"
Abbey perked up when Brian asked if they were hungry and started to call for her "Dada." He laughed and picked her up. "I somehow thought you might feel that way," he kissed her cheek and took her to her high chair. It made Fi smile as she picked up Dakota and took her to the table too.

"Alright. I'm going to go get my other girl," Brian said. He went into the living room. Khaat was watching a couple of squirrels playing in the yard. He sat down with her. "Khaat," he said gently. "We had just a wee bit of trouble here last night. I"m sure its nothing. But Archangel has hurt a wing. I've sent for your parents to come and tend him. And I"m going to have Steven and Jack to a check of every inch of the estate."

"Well, that ought to take them about a week," she frowned. "That's a lot of ground to cover, inch by inch, by themselves."

"Not on horseback it isn't," Brian said. "And the horses need run anyway. Come eat. The girls need to see their mama. And you need to see the amazing sundresses Fi made for them last night. Jess is going to carry Fi's designs in her shop. Come on. I'll help." He helped her to her feet and helped her to the table.

"It smells wonderful--as always, you two," Khaat smiled. "Its making me hungry."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:27 pm

steven and jack walked back in , " you said the magic words " said jack making jess chuckle again as he sat next to her and dished up his food and hers " here " he said smiling jess tokmhers and began to eat. Steven took less that jack and jess but never the less he ate and drank a cup of tea he'd actually grown to like it. He glanced twice at the door wanting to get out and check things over he was certain it was not a sneak attake more like if anything a one off but in his mind he could not be too careful.

Jess smiled seeing Brian with Abby as she ate her breackfast she tuned to Jack " do you regret not having more kids ?" she asked then saw him shake his head.

" not one bit I would rather have you here than risk more kids , Robert told us that " he said and jess took his hand " your right " she sid smiling at him then at Khaat as she saw her in the living room with brian.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:46 pm

Breakfast was wonderful. Everybody seemed to be hungry today. It made Angus always pleased to cook when people ate really well. Robert and Kate arrived while they were eating and didn't eat a full breakfast, but they did join in with mugs of tea and a cinnamon roll apiece. Robert couldn't resist Angus's cinnamon rolls. He and Kate promised to go check on Archangel just as soon as they ate.

They did want to find out what the problem was, so they ate in a hurry and excused themselves and apparated down to the barn. They were gone nearly 30 minutes. When they came back, everyone at the table was finishing up.

"The good news is that he's going to be fine," Robert said. "The bad news is that the bleeding wound you saw was caused by a very small caliber bullet from a muggle gun. He told Kate he didn't remember leaving the grounds, but it was dark. He admits he might have just crossed over the borders on the northern edge. I've removed the bullet and closed the wound and double checked the fracture. He'll be fine in about a week, I figure. Let's not take chances that perhaps we may have been penetrated. If you like, Kate and I will help you search. Kate can bring the hippogryff and check by air. I'll help on the ground if you want, or I'll take to my broom and help Kate in the air."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:52 pm

Jess looked at Jack and steven who finished there food and stood up Jack lent down and kissed her gently while steven headed for the door " ow Angus best breakfast i've tasted " he said then dove ot the door jack rolled his eyes " it was good thank you angus " he said and went after him . Jess stood an helped clear up their dishes making them move into the kitchen. She moved into the living room then out onto the porch watching the air and grounds Cara trotted up then sat beside her her ears pricked up as she sat listening.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:09 am

Robert and Kate apparated home and Robert returned on his broom, and Kate returned with their hippogryff. They joined the search of the grounds. Khaat didn't say anything. She had been through this too many times. Still, she had no intention of letting the girls out of her sight. She accio'd her wand, wanting it in her hand. Brian wanted to tell her she wasn't alone, but decided she knew that. She just had a need to protect her babies, even if they didn't know what from yet. That was fine by her. With Jess out on the porch, and Fi and Angus and Brian inside with her, they really were well covered.

She just hoped that Ethan Burke had not found any sort of writings of his brother's on how he had found the estate in the past that would lead Ethan to them now.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:12 pm

Jess looked around but saw and felt nothing but the usuall , she sat dowqn on one of the chairs she watched steven and jack walking back talking as the entered the house jack bent down and kissed her " wek it looks secure but we're going out again in a hour " he said to her, jess stood up and moved inside with them and smiled at khaat " how you feeling today?" she asked moving to sit with her.

Jack moved to grab another cup of coffee and he moved to stand behind jess with steven whoi still loked out the window at the grounds and Cara who was diving about as one of her cubs appeared from the woods to be with her.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:23 am

"I'm good," Khaat smiled. "Thanks for taking Fi underwing a bit. She needs to feel of value. Brian is considering offering her a job with us. Perhaps a nanny sort of position. I'm finding it increasingly hard to do the things I want to do for the girls, but just physically right now, the new babies are getting in the way of that. Its becoming hard just getting in and out of chairs, much less stairs, and all the rest. And when we get two more? And the fact that I do have two jobs and a restaurant? Brian has two jobs and this huge estate. I am going to need your help with the house. Angus has his hands full with the estate and the barn, and he does do all the cooking and the laundry and the rest, but the family is getting bigger, the jobs are getting more and more complex. I'm thinking, though, with four babies in diapers all at one time, I am quite sure there will be more than enough for you and Fi and Angus to do. And it would let Fi grow in her self confidence in a safe place with her family while she puts items in your shop to sell so that she sees that other people value her too.

"I really would like to go shopping with Fi, or have you take her, and get her a whole new wardrobe full of beautiful stylish clothing that makes her feel like a queen. Things that she doesn't have to sew for herself. Things that make her feel treasured and loved--everything from dresses, pants, shirts, clear down to beautiful underthings and shoes and beautiful nightwear. I want her to understand what a healthy family means. Not what Dean has taught her it is. Its getting hard for me to shop for a whole day. But you could do it--if you would. What do you think, Jess?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:54 pm

Jess shrugged and sat back in her chair. " Its ok, she needs it right now. " She said as sipped the tea that she had accioed from the kitchen. She slipped off her shoes and sat one leg under the other, finding this a comfortable position now to sit in. She watched Khaat and Fiona and smiled, finding she slipped into a meditative state for a moment, this cleared her mind and made her feel calm and happy.

Jack walked in and sighed as he finished his glass of milk he had poured while in the kitchen. He noticed Jess meditating and smiled. " Shes not done that in a long time. " He said " its good to see her doing it again." He spoke softly to Steven who just chuckled.

" I heard that jack, " she said and opened one eye. " It was only last week that I meditated. " She said, putting him in his place once again.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:58 am

"Let her meditate," Khaat said to Jack and Steven, "Seers need to do that every so often. It keeps us grounded. If Jess needs to meditate, then it will help her to recharge some of her seers' energies. Its good for her. Fi, would you consider doing some additional nanny work for us here? I'm sure Jess would enjoy having more time to do either things with her own children or at her shop rather than taking care of my lot." She looked at Fiona's surprised look on her face and looked at Brian, who merely nodded to her, approving. "We'd both like it, Fi," Khaat said.

"Are you sure you want to do that? For just me?" Fi asked.

"Just you?" Khaat asked. "You're family. And you're welcome to bring your kids here for summer break."

"Thank you," Fi said quietly. "But my home in Ireland...."

"If you want to stay, we'll make sure your home is well tended for as long as you like," Khaat said.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:41 pm

Steven looked at Khaat and sighed nodding " sure sorry Jess" he said and smiled as Khaat offered Fiona a nanny position giving Jess more free time. He looked at her and moved to the french doors and out on to the porch. He could feel the warm air on his face, looking up he sighed seeing dark clouds swirling around above him his mind thinking back to that fateful day Janet was taken the sky had looked almost the same. He could not help frown why was it like this no, was it a message for someone or just bad weather on the horizon. He turned back inside Cara joined him at his side and looked at him as two of her pups stood with her. Steeping in Steven looked at Brian " Cara wants to know if her pups can come in?" He asked Brian as he looked back at the wolf now sat with one black male wolf and a white female at the door. He moved to the kitchen pouring out a mug of fresh tea and moved to sit down at the table he worried about Delilah he knew it was soon after her trip to Australia she had assured him she was all right but he could not help think about her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 73 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 61 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum