Feminine Fire - Page 46
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Feminine Fire - Page 46 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Feminine Fire

Page 46 of 73 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 59 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feminine Fire - Page 46 Empty Re: Feminine Fire

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:08 am

Kate brought in the seer's tea for Khaat and handed it to her. She heard the exchange between Fiona and Jess and decided to just help get dinner on the table. It had gone on long enough without being completed. She flicked her wand and sent a tablecloth, plates, silverware and glasses outside. She waited a moment and then sent the side dishes out and a big metal washtub full ice and bottles of sodas.

"GIve it just a moment, and we'll be ready to eat, Angus," Kate said, taking charge.. "Jack, go get Jess. Its time to eat. Brian, make sure Khaat gets at least a couple sips of that tea before you bring her outside. Robert, you grab a kid. Steven, you do the same, please."

"Yes, Ma'am," Angus replied, with a slight smile, going outside to put his barbequed beef brisket and barbequed chicken on large serving platters.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:17 am

Jess had just finished set on the bike when she saw jack walk down " what now?" she asked jack folded his arms across his chest.

" kate sent me dinners ready " he said moving to turn off the bike " whats this about?" he asked knowing she never came and worked out unless she was angry.

" fiona, shes being beaten and she dosn't even realize it , she still wants him with her " she said as jcak took her hands and made her slid from the bike.

" jess its ok to be angry thats natrual but its down to fiona to see what he's doing is wrong you can't make her se it if she dosn't want to, give it time and stop beating on your self about it " he said as he moved her to the stairs and stepped up " come on food , I know your hungry I can hear your tummy from here, or it could be mine " he said smiling as he saw her smile.

" ok jack " she said and kissed him " strange how you know just what to say" she said and walked up the stairs she smiled at kate as she entered the dining room " need help?" she asked still smiling.

steven nodded and picked up Abby walking into the dinning room he placed her in the high chair nodding as jess walked in now smiling he shook his head at her turn around but left it alone he could only think jack had said or done somrthing while she was in the gym to make her happy again. He spotted Dakota heading for the artifac again and shook his head at hr " daddy won't like you messing up his things little miss" he said and picked her up too carying her threw to sit next to abby , cara trotted in all wet but she lay down by the high chairs looking up at both girls.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:28 am

While everyone was gathering, Angus brought over a huge platter with a barbequed beef brisket sliced in buttery tender, thin slices and drizzled with his secret recipe sauce. On a second platter, he had a huge mound of barbequed chicken pieces so people could take their choice of light or dark meat.

"I've been smelling that all day," Brian smiled. "I can't wait." He sat down beside Khaat. "What are you having?"

"The brisket, I think," she said. He put a lean, thin slice on her plate and helped her with one of his baked potatoes that he'd cooked in the smoker with the meat. Khaat was putting salad into a bowl beside her plate. Brian then accio'd them each a soda. He and Khaat fixed little plastic bowls of food for the girls and put it in front of them. The girls seemed to be hungry enough that they didnt' care about hurling food tonight. They were far more interested in eating.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:36 am

Jess took a bit of everything having worked up an apitite with her work out . she loved the brisket and the chicken was to her very juice but full of flavore. She saw jack takew the same and starte to eat a leg with his fingers, she chuckled as he tore of the cooked meat juice dribbled down his chin but he wiped it clean before it could reatch his shirt . " this is great Angus , you did it again " she said as she took a drink of her soda trying not to look at Fiona she looked at Khaat glad to see her eating. she felt jack take her hand and she smiled to him.

" eat " he said to her " you've bearly eaten anything in the last two days " he motioned to some breast that lay on her plate he saw the look on jess's face and he sighed but smiled as he watched her eat again.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:45 am

"Thank you," Angus smiled. At that moment a bite of chicken flew through the air. "Whoa! Incoming!' he laughed.
The tiny bite of cut chicken landed on the corner of Robert's plate. He looked up at Dakota who just giggled with delight.

"I thought we talked about this," Robert looked at the tot and sighed.

"I thought you broke her of that," Khaat said.

"So did I," Robert said. "I doubt she wants me to teach her again, though, really."

"Not tonight," Khaat said, reaching across the table. Robert handed her the bite of chicken, and Khaat fed it to Dakota who ate it greedily. "Suppose she's testing you, Daddy?"

"Probably. She can try. She won't win," Robert said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:53 am

jess moved back as a pice of chicken flew right past her nose " wow shes got a good arm" she said and chuckled as it landed on Roberts plate " and aim " added jack they listned to Robert and chuckled knowing their twins did somthing similer but got board after a few weeks .

Steven took some chicken and cut it up placing it into a bowl he placed it down for Cara who ate hungrily " well Cara aproves Angus " he siad smiling at him then noticed the chicken flying at Robert he just shook his head and turned to his own meal which he was enjoying " Angus got any barbaque sauce ?" he said " would go great on the chicken " he said looking at him.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:06 am

"Yep," Angus said. "There's sauce on it, but there's more in the blue pitcher on the table. Thought somebody might want some more. You can have all the sauce you want. Just not the recipe for the sauce."

"As long as you keep cooking it, we won't need the recipe," Brian smiled.

"Every Texan I know will be jealous," Kieran laughed. "Except maybe that one." He motioned Steven's direction.

"You're probably right," Brian laughed.

"This is utterly delicious," Kate agreed. "Robert, why did you ever quit cooking outside?"

"Because Angus does it better," Robert laughed. "Way better. And I presume you have dessert?'

"Of course I do," Angus said. "Lizzie sent about six commercial boxes of desserts. I figure if we start now, we might just about polish them off by breakfast." Kate groaned at the thought of the indigestion.

"I'm in," Brian said. "I know her cheesecakes."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:48 pm

Steven was busy poring over the sauce and eating on hearing his name he looked up at them " huh?" he said taking another bite of meat but enjoying every bite he took of the meat in the sauce Cara moved to sit next to him snecking up to pintch a chucken leg from a side place close by " hey sneak all you had to do was ask " he said looking down at her as she ate it .

Jess loke dat Khaat but not fiona she finished and sat back " yes that was realy good Angus" she said and drank her ice tea slowly to delibratly lengthen out how long it lasted .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:53 am

When dinner was overwith, Angus brought out two very large platters of dessert. The cheesecakes and the lemonade cream pie were all sliced into comfortable little slivers so that everyone could sample as many desserts as they liked. He passed dessert plates out and then sent the two dessert platters around. While people were filling dessert plates, Angus set a spell in place to clean up the dinner mess.

"Chocolate, Khaat? Or cheesecake?" Brian asked.

"That's a stupid question," Khaat frowned.

"Oh, sorry. Cheesecake it is," Brian laughed, serving her up a slice of the orange and vanilla cheesecake.

"No, you're still wrong," she said. "The answer is yes. I'll have both." He laughed out loud and put one of the chocolate truffle lollipops on her plate. "That's better. Thank you," she said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:41 pm

steven chuckled and took his peice and ate finding it yummy eve though he didn't usually eat cheese cake " this is good compliments to liz " he said and smiled at them " yeah I recognized the boxes , ow Robert one of the horses has fallen lame would you mind taking alook at its leg it might just be a strain but can never be to careful" he said taking a second slice this time of a diferent one and sighed " even better " he said smiling at them. Cara pawed his leg for some " sorry Cara you can't its not for you " he said but handed her some pork and she happily ate it then settled under abbys high chair.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 73 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 59 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum