Feminine Fire - Page 24
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Feminine Fire - Page 24 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Feminine Fire

Page 24 of 73 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 48 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feminine Fire - Page 24 Empty Re: Feminine Fire

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:15 pm

Brian knew the warehouse well. The flowers were the teltale sign for him. They only grew in one remote area in the high mountains of Italy. And Gelding only had one property there. Jess had done well by sending the unusual magical bloom. The place was well guarded, so to get in, it took stealth. He apparated not far from the warehouse and took his time with each footstep so he would not be heard. He wanted no mistakes.

He saw sentries everywhere, as he knelt down in the bushes. This would not be easy. He watched for awhile, watching the rhythm of how they made their rounds. He smiled slightly, knowing there was a five second lag in between two of the men, leaving the entrance unguarded, for five seconds, every 30 minutes. It was perfect.

He waited until the opportune moment and ran silently over to the warehouse door and easily opened it. They had been foolish enough to leave it unlocked. He went in, pressing himself against the wall. He slid into the shadows and crept from one shadow to the next. When he came upon the office area on the warehouse, he locked the closed door and put a binding spell on it to seal the men who were inside it so that they couldn't come out. But he knew that would only reduce numbers. There were enough wizards here to start a small war.

Going down a small passage between boxes and shelves and crates, he found himself spotted and instantly, other dark wizards apparated in. He was sadly outnumbered. He had no choice. This was what he had trained so hard for, for so long. He surrounded himself with a shield and began firing. If killing was what it took, Brian was up to the job. And when it was over, he had been hit several times and was bleeding, but he hadn't fallen or faltered. He knew there was very little way to stop the blood from creating a trail that would lead people to follow him, so he knew he had to move faster now.

Then he found a bank of cells, right along the east wall, where he figured they would be. The bloom Jess had sent needed the morning sun. He had figured the cells would be on the east side walls. He went along the corridor, looking in the doors until he saw Jess's form. He whispered to her urgently.

"Jess! Jess! If you're getting out, you have to come now!" he called softly.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:27 pm

Jessica heard a voice slowly opening her eyes she saw Brians face and blood her instincts made her snap upright her back complaining yet she willed her self to stand and walke to the door. " if your a trick, i will so help me strangle you with my bare hands " she said as she reatched it she tugged at it but it didn't open. " binding spell, he used it on the door and me, I can't use my magic but we have to get you back " she said now kicking it hard soon it broke yet remaind closed " Brain, if that is you, you need to cast the counter spell on the door once im out of this cell I can help you." she tugged at it hard but seeing some one behind him she picked up a stone and threw it, it hit the man right in his temple and he went down like a sack of potatoes with out a murmer. " hum, still got my aim, ok, now Brian " she said backing away against the only wall with a window on as she waited for him to undo the spell.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:35 pm

Brian wasn't worried about the blood at the moment. He had more important things on his mind. Namely, getting out of here. First aid could wait til later. Much later. He aimed his wand at the door and blew it open with an alohamora spell. "Quick, grab my hand," he said, drawing a portkey from his pocket. "We're not going out the same way we came in." He had the portkey for the Ireland estate in his hand. He reached for her hand. "Hurry. That blast from that spell will bring them any second now. I suggest we get the hell out of here."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:51 pm

Jess ducked at the wood splinters as they flew, she wanted to hug him but setteled for his hand. She grabbed hold and moved out of the cell, as she stepped over the thresh hold she sighed feeling her magic return. She held tight as she ran, she saw a guard and tooking aim and fired at him with out her wand. " No you don't scum " she said. As she passed one room she felt death for a moment and she shivered. " Those poor men." she said softly, but she shook it off. She could do nothing to help them, now her heart raced and her mind set on returning with Brian. Ducking around another corner she made another man float and threw him against the wall with such force he was kocked out as he fell, but not once did her footing faulter.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:04 pm

Brian used the portkey to return them to Ireland. He'd been gone most of the afternoon. He could smell Angus preparing the seafood boil. He saw the cookfire that Angus had made in the backyard not far from the house and saw the two picnic tables put together into one long table. He realized he was hungry. And he was also beginning to notice that his strength was now fading fast.

"I think you'll find Jack inside," he said, sitting on the ground, under a tree, leaning back against the strength of the great oak. "Go. You're safe here. I'll go see about Jeffrey and Sarah in a moment. As soon as I catch my breath. Maybe get a little nap." His eyes fluttered shut to what he presumed was exhaustion.

By now, Khaat was up and knew Brian had gone. She as worried sick for him. She felt his presence return, and she looked outside. She saw him sink to the ground and lean up against the tree. She flew outside, shouting for Angus. Everyone heard her call, and they all ran out with her. Kieran and Kate ran to Jess, and Kieran led her away from Brian, taking her to the porch to sit down. Khaat flew to Brian sensing something just wasnt right. She knelt beside him and found him unconscious. She wrapped her hand around the stone around her neck and did her best to call urgently for her father.

In about 60 seconds, he appeared, with two large bags slung on his shoulder and two cat carriers with him. He set the baggage on the ground and flew to Brian. He began to work immediately. "He'll be alright, Khaat. Go see what you can do for Jess."

Khaat looked around to see that Kieran, Kate and Angus were tending to Jess. Kate was providing some healing spells, and Angus had brought her some cold water to drink. Kieran had brought some water to help her wash off some of the initial dirt and grime so that she felt a bit better. Khaat was glad to see Jess was being tended to. She was having trouble getting to her feet though. Once down on the ground, she was finding that the babies were keeping her from getting up quite so easily.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:19 pm

Jess felt him port them away back to the house in Irland she moved with brian and he sank to the floor her own back hurting as she loked around she saw Khaat rush out with two others and she backed away letting her tend him. no sooner she felt better she stood up and walked over to Khaat offering her hand to her " Need a hand ?" she asked and pulled her to her feet smiling " Don't worry I found out what was wrong, they slipped something to me back at the house, I remember some sales man called and another one must have slipped something into my coffee threw the back door witch I had open, " she said "It's worn off, Im ok now " she looked at Brain " hows he doing " she asked placing her hand on him " gee hes in worse condition than I am" she stood looking at Khaat " Roberts been called I take it " she said and started to heal some of his wounds just as if she would if Robert was there, but some she could not all she could do was hold it from getting any worse.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:34 pm

Robert worked first at stopping the bleeding. He tended that first, using spells and then dressing the wounds so that it would help the healing hasten itself. Then he laid a hand on each side of Brian's head.

"Come on, Lad. Wake up," he said softly, commanding him, casting a spell to make him come out of the unconsciousness caused by the loss of blood. Brian woke with a groan. He hurt. Robert allowed the pain for a moment in order for the pain to help make him aware. "Easy, Son," Robert said. "You're alright. Give yourself a moment. What happened?"

"Angus...has the letter," Brian said weakly. "I gave it to him...in case...well, just in case."

"Alright," Robert said softly. "Rest now. We can talk in a moment." He kissed Brian's head in a fatherly fashion.

Khaat saw Jess there extending her hand to her. "I'm sorry, Jess. I haven't learned how to do this with twins. Abbey wasn't anywhere near this size when I had her. And I still have several months to go. Are you alright? You know we'd have come with him if he'd given us a chance." She let Jess help her up. She didn't say anything about the salesmen or the potion. That might take Brian looking into it later. She wasn't sure.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:25 pm

Jess helped her stand up and chuckled " I know right, its like having two bowling balls strapped to your stomach" she said smiling at her " the trick is to use your knee and push up on it " she said " its good, to be feeling myself again " she said with a sigh and smiled at them. She saw Jack standing at the door way and smield " I have a lot to make up for with Jack but it was like some one else controled me, have you ever heard of such a thing Robert?" she asked still with her hand on Brian's shoulder as she felt everything start to heal at Roberts comand she gave a smile and slowly let go leaving Brian with Robert. She faced Khaat " I'll understand if you want me to stay away still, but can I at least stay tonight to try and patch up with jack first" she asked her " he has to know what happened was not me I couldn't stop it jeffery saw that when he took me and did some tests" she said and looked at her " I hope he's ok " she said "If I get my hands on that gelding guy hes so..." she took a deep breath " it can wait " she said.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:39 pm

"That's up to you and Jack, Jess," Khaat said. "Perhaps you need to go get a shower before dinner and then get a good meal. Then if you and Jack want some time alone, then take it. But you know, I wonder how many bowling balls this is going to feel like by Fall. It might take two people to get me up. I really do have to practice doing this."

"Good advice, Khaat," Robert said. "Yes, I have heard such a thing, Jess. It does happen...."

"Robert," Angus said. "I sent the Italian operatives to Jeffrey's when I read Jess's letter. Sorry, Jess. Once Brian passed it on to me, it wasn't sacred anymore. They're running into some fire power there, but reinforcements are going from Paris. They do not believe you or Brian are needed. At least not yet. They hope to have it contained within the hour. Evidently Jeffrey had a double agent working there and didn't know it."

"Well, he won't have that for long," Robert said. He knew exactly what Jeffrey would do. He would subject every staff member and guest to Veritaserum to find out if there were any more Dark Arts followers or any more of Gelding's men on staff. Robert knew he would supply Jeffrey anything he needed to get the wizarding safe haven re-established. "I take it Brian went alone, then," Robert said.

"Yes," Angus said. Robert knew that the only way Brian would come back so injured was if he was outnumbered. Brian would not have taken so many hits otherwise. "Let us, Robert," Angus said. "We'll get him inside."

"No, let him sleep right here. He'll be alright," Robert said. "We'll move him after he eats. Jess, I take it that Kate took care of you?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:50 pm

Jess looked at jack then at Khaat " I have a lot to patch up with him might take more than one night " she said and chuckled she looked down at Robert then at Angus as he spoke and nodded " I thought some one would " she said " Im just glad you all got my message. Robert several of our men were tortured and killed while I was there" she looked at him" I know some had familys" she touched his shoulder and sent images to him of the faces " you know of them?" she asked glad to have the images leave her for now. " Khaat, a shower sounds wonderful about now" she looked at Robert as he asked if kate had taken care of her wounds. " yes she did , just a little scaring, but I can live with that, Brian took a lot, I owe him my life. " she showed Robert her back where light silver lines now criss crossed it.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 73 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 48 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum