Rain - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Rain - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Rain

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rain - Page 6 Empty Re: Rain

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed May 11, 2011 12:10 am

"She hasn't seen him in awhile," Brian said. "She's missed him. Even since he's moved back, he's kept to himself. Its good for her to have him back in her life agsin. He loves her. She's been through a lot in the last year, and Michael makes her laugh. I like it when she laughs. She deserves to have more fun in her life. We all do. She feels bad that we've all been stopped from living any sort of normal life while we keep her from gelding and from burke and barker. At least Burke is dead. And Barker is behind bars, but we do still have to contend with Gelding. I've promised her I'll get him for her. I mean to keep that promise to her."

"She'd rather see you alive and in one piece, Son," Robert said quietly, "Gelding is a powerful and dangerous wizard."

"I know. I've gone toe to toe with him before," Brian said.

"And you put your life on the line every time you did it. Your life is different now. You have her to live for now, and your children. You don't have the option of throwing yourself under the bus for my cause. Not in the same way you used to. Its different now. She'd lose her mind if she lost you."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed May 11, 2011 12:19 am

jess moved to the over taking out teh buscuits and placed them down to cool and sat down with a cup of coffee " we know about that right jack " jess said hearing the tail end of Robert's words as she sat down " several times I have feared for jack on missions but he's always come back some times hurt most times not " she loked at him " one reason i prefer working for you Robert I get to be close by him si I know if anything happens and can help" she smiled as she drank her coffee.

Jack sighed and nodded at Roberts words " sounds like jess and I " he said softly as he saw Jessica walk with a cup of coffee and sit next to him he sat quietly listening " guilty im afraid but my thoughts were always of my family of how woul;d another family feel if i didn't do what im doing" he said to jess who with a soft smile kissed him lightly.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed May 11, 2011 12:38 am

"That's what got me started in it," Brian said, "Robert too. But I'm afraid Robert is right. I can't just go chasing after Gelding by myself in the dark anymore, much as I want him stopped...."

"I never told you to do that," Robert said. "You're lucky he hasn't mailed you back to me as little jar of dust. I want my grandchildren to have fathers, Brian. If you haven't noticed, I haven't let you go on active rescue missions almost at all since Abbey was born. There is a reason for that. You're a hell of a fighter. I need you active. However--my grandchildren need a father far more. And my daughter needs someone who will take care of her for the rest of her life. She deserves that. And that is never going to be Rob."

"You're pulling me from active duty?" Brian asked.

"No," Robert said. "You aren't worth a thing to me unless you're willing to lead a charge. Unless you're willing to go first. They are not going to go anywhere if you're afraid to lead them."

"I am not afraid," Brain glared at him.

"I know. I'm only pulling you back. For the sake of my family. There are a lot of things I believe in, Brian, but you should know that I always put family first. No matter what." He looked at everyone else, "And that includes the rest of you. Once you enter the inner circle, you become family. You all know that. I'm not separating you out."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed May 11, 2011 12:47 am

Jess looked at Robert and smiled as jack spoke first " Robert we feel the same way you,Brian and Khaat are like a brother,father and sister to us, anything happens to you all we feel its our duty...no not duty our privalange to do our top most to help, we do this because we want to do it not because we have to " he said and steven nodded as he sat beside them " I personaly respect Robert like he was my own father , he's tough me valued lesons that i won't forget, Brian you on mor than one occashion saved our butts on a mission and Khaat your advice to Jess saved out twins lives " he smield at her and then at jess who rested against him smiling to show he was right.

Steven sat back " jack said it all " he said and continued to dry his hair with the towl he had draped over his shoulder.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed May 11, 2011 1:05 am

"And its our privilege to do it," Brian smiled. He was pleased with the people he surrounded his new family with. "You know, a year ago, I came to see Robert because he sent for me. He sent me an urgent message to Paris saying he needed a healer--immediately. I had no idea it was Khaat, or that she was even pregnant, much less delivering her first child. And I had no clue I was going to become her delivery coach." He sighed, looking at Abbey, "And I had no idea whatsoever that night would change my life forever to something that I could never go back from. I had only ever seen myself as a single man--forever--like Michael. And you know what, I would not have missed one minute of this last year."

His mind was thinking of all the wonderful moments he'd had that he had valued so much. Bringing Abbey home from St. Mungos when Khaat was still in ICU. Bringing her home to his house. Moving Khaat's things in, duplicating Abbey's nursery here in the house, taking in Dakota just like he had Abbey. Bringing Khaat home. Watching her bond with her daughter. Feeding and changing the babies. Playing with them. Soothing them when they cried, walking the floors with them.

His first serious kiss with Khaat. Venice. Oh, Venice had been wonderful. And it was a place in his heart he couldn't come back from. Love. It had come when he had least planned for it. Hadn't wanted it, had planned to live a purely platonic life with Khaat. It hadn't gone that direction. And now she wore his ring, not Rob's. And he was going to do what? Manage Sparks? Really? Managing a restaurant was the farthest from his mind. And their family was going to be bigger soon. By Christmas they'd have at least four babies in diapers all at the same time. Four? That was a bit overwhelming.

"Brian," Robert said, "Come back. Where were you?"

"Do you know how much my life has changed from one year ago?"

"I do," Robert laughed. "Do you regret it?"

"Not for one moment of it. Do any of you?" Brian asked the rest of them.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed May 11, 2011 8:27 am

Jess smiled and looked at steven as Brian spoke " I know some one else who at one time thought he'd be left alone " she said " but now he's with a woman who he loves and has three children, and great freinds too " she lay against jack and smiled at him as he looked at steven and brian.

" well were all similer , we all have had hard times , jess had problems in her pregnacy so did khaat , I know hers were never as sever as khaat but we all came threw it with each others help and guidance " he smiled at Robert at that part. Jess smelt the dinner and smiled knowing her biskets would taste great with his stew " foods smelling good Angus " she said as her tummy rumbled just before a clap of thunder " I wish this storm would pass" she sid and looked out of a nearby window to see the sky lit up a light blue as a streak of lightling dashed across it.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed May 11, 2011 10:09 pm

Khaat came back downstairs with Michael after giving him the tour around the house. She smelled the food and her stomach growled. Michael laughed.

"Was that you or the baby?" he asked.

"Um...I'm not sure," she laughed.

"Angus, toss Khaat a snack, would you, Boy?" MIchael called. Angus floated in a fresh pear to her.

"Will that hold you until dinner?" Angus asked.

"Yes, thanks," Khaat said.

"Its quite a house, Brian," MIchael said, bringing Khaat back to the living room.

"Thank you," Brian smiled. "And Khaat seems to be happiest when the house is running over with people. You're welcome here any time." She looked at Brian. "You look like you're all in an odd mood. What did you all talk about?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu May 12, 2011 1:36 pm

Jack looked at jess and held her closer knowing she was trying to over come her fear of storms " its ok jess just relax " he said softly and felt her once more relax he smiled as Khaat and michael walked down and into the living room with them all. Jess leaned on him again and tried to relax with them all.

Jess became restless and stood up as she moved back to the kitchen taking the biskets from the tray she placed each on a cooling wire and smiled they loked good with ther egolden tops and fluffed up bodies" that recipy of yours Angus worked realy well " she said and smiled at him braking on in half to check it was cooked she felt it's soft yet firmness. she moved to him and handed him a peice as she ate a small pice too.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu May 12, 2011 9:58 pm

Angus took the piece of biscuit and tasted it. "Good job," he said. "American biscuits are tricky to do well. There really is an art to them the Southeast really specialize in doing them well. Places like Mississippi, Georgia, Alabama. What Americans refer to as Southern Comfort food. I"m making a beef stew to go with them, and people can take their pick as to whether they have the biscuits separate or whether they want to do it the old fashioned way and open up the biscuit into two halves and pour the stew over it. Either way is good. I am, though, putting a bit of vermouth in the stew to help the flavors marry a bit more."

Khaat had never known of Jess to be so jumpy about storms. She didn't know what the issue was, but Khaat had been out in the rain for days. She didn't even notice the thunder and lightning anymore. Didn't even hear it. She noticed the babies didn't seem to hear it either. They were much too happy as they were. Dakota was playing with Max, and Abbey was being completely spoiled by her grandfather. Khaat was glad to see her father enjoying every moment of spending time with his grandchildren.

"Oh, Jess," Angus said, "I made some chocolate chip cookie pizzas for dessert. While we're eating, I'll bake them, and decorate them. Everyone will get their own little cookie pizza. What do you think?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu May 12, 2011 10:52 pm

Jess loked at Angus and smiled " it was your recipy i followed Angus " she said and placed he last one down on the cooling wire, she chuckled as he menioned desert " oow sounds yummy " she said and looked at Khaat " its a rezidual mamory i guess from the dark man I know hes gone but the ligtning sets this reaction off in me, it will go the longer i hear it " she said and smiled knowing it would pass.

Jack moved closer to her even though she stood in the kitchen " hes not coming back thats all you have to rember it happened years ago now " he said softly as he held her in his arms and kissed her neck. she felt her relax in his arms and loked at Angus " stew smells great an those biskets are a great touch to it... maybe i could have two in mine? " he askled and felt jess chuckle " what im a growing man " he said and smiled at her.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top