Rain - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Rain - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Rain

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rain - Page 7 Empty Re: Rain

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri May 13, 2011 9:44 pm

Michael wrapped his arm around Khaat's shoulder, and Khaat curled into his neck. "I wish you'd visit more often," she told him.

"You never ask me," he laughed.

"I thought you knew yo had a standing invitation," she said to him.

"I do know," he said. "But I also know you are a very busy woman."

"When am I ever too busy for you?" she asked.

"Frequently," he smiled. "And after being out in the rain all that time, you need a good nights sleep in your own bed. You need to make it an early night."

"You can have as may biscuits as you like," Angus said. He put out a large wooden bowl of biscuits and an enormous bowl of beef stew, with a simple salad and some beverages. "Dinner is ready," he called. "Come eat while its hot."

"Good. I"m starving," Brian said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri May 13, 2011 10:00 pm

Jess chuckled and sat down next to jack at the table she liked how everything was relaxed again even steven seemed happy even though he ahd not returned home to see dalilah but she knew he would as it was now his habit at night to return and help with teh children. Jess her self ahd piped back to say good night to her twins missing them terribly . She took some stew and two biskets eating both together she smiled " this is good " she siad " as always "

Jack ate his own and smiled nodding to Angus " best yet I wonder why its only common to america " he asked curiose " Im guessing each part of the uk has there own veration i guess " he said and continued to eat jess slipped her hand in his and he smiled " hey your not jumpy with the storm any more " he realized and she chuckled .

" nope and I don't think it will happen again " she said and smiled " i guessbeing with you all helped aleviate that fear " she smiled and quickly kissed jack before eating again.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri May 13, 2011 10:10 pm

"I have no idea, Jack," Robert said. "I do know that parts of American will serve these biscuits for breakfast with sausage gravy--its made from a white, milk base. Its pretty common. I don't know why Americans do half the things they do, really, but I just accept it, I guess. Have you ever made sausage gravy, Angus?"

"Certainly!" Angus laughed. "What kind of a cook would I be if I couldn't do that? If you lot aren't tired of buttermilk biscuits after having them for dinner, I could make it for breakfast. If I use mild sausage, the babies might even like it. They won't like the spice. Sometimes Americans put a lot of pepper in it. I won't do that so the babies can eat it too."

"That's fine," Robert said. "I'm sure Khaat would appreciate a little less spice first thing in the morning anyway. And I'm glad you're feeling better, Jess."

"SO far, I've been fine," Khaat said. "I just really would like a little coffee."

"I'll let you have a half a cup tomorrow," Robert said. "And yes, It can be French Roast."

"If its only half a cup, maybe I should make it espresso," Khaat scowled.

"Don't push it," Robert laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri May 13, 2011 10:19 pm

Jess smiled at Robert as he said he was glad she felt better " yes Jeffery said things like this would crop up but to just get threw them " she smiled " Robert even I make it at home and my twins love it mixed with mash potatos " she looked at Jack who seemed to be off in a world of his own." jack?" she asked patting his hand as he turned to look at her and smiled.

" I'm all right jess I was just thinking about the fact that you never had a honeymoon when we were married and were coming up for our wedding aniversory " he said he felt her chuckle beside her.

" Jack black heart, haven't you figured me out yet , right here beside you is enouph of a honeymoon " she said smiling as she shook her head " I guess he still hasn't even after all this time " she chukled as he finished her words.

Jack looked at Robert and Brian and sighed " I am guessing all woman are hard to fathum out, or is that just mine?" he said errning a poke from Jess in his ribs.

" hey you'll regret that later mister Hart " she said and smiled to show she was joking with him.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri May 13, 2011 10:28 pm

"I thought you used the trip to Venice as the honeymoon," Brian frowned at them.

"Venice? Beautiful city, that is," MIchael smiled. He'd been to Italy numerous times, and he liked it.

"Brian and I bought a place in Tuscany this summer, Michael," Khaat told him.

"Really?" Michael's eyes grew wide with interest.

"Yeah. Maybe we could all go there for a weekend? Anybody in the mood for a little beach, a lttle sun and sand? Some great seafood?"

"I could do that anytime," Brian grinned.

"So could your mother and I," Robert said.

"A trip home? Anytime!" Angus grinned happily at the thought.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri May 13, 2011 10:40 pm

Jess laughed at jacks face " yes we did rember it was after steven and Ro...anyway we did " she said and poked him again for forgetting " I was being retorical earlier " she said to Jack " now eat your stew " she said and Jack saluted her.

" yes miss" he said and chuckled standing to take his plate threw " Tuskany is good steven has a place there now too he bought it for dalilah and the kids isn't that right steven" he said loking at him .

Steven looked up and nodded " yeah its just down the road from you guys " he said and smiled " I did promise dalila a houneymoon now I know we haven't had one but with the twins and all its been hard to get time " he said and smiled Guess we could use it now if your going to Tuscany that is ?" he asked loking at them all
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri May 13, 2011 10:49 pm

"I really was just thinking about a weekend," Brian said. "Khaat's schedule is so tight that I just don't know if we could do more than perhaps do more than go after work on Friday and come back on Sunday night or Monday morning before work."

"If you talk nice to me, I'll let her have an additional half a day," Robert laughed.

"Now, wait. Who exactly does my scheduling?"

"I do, and you know it," Robert said. "Besides, Jess and Kate have just taken over Madam Malkin's. That does take a bit of time to get it up and running. They might not have time to take a prolonged trip. And, well, since tomorrow is Friday, perhaps we could have the party for Abbey in the early afternoon--a late lunch--and then go to Tuscany. How does that sound?"

"Do I get invited?" Michael asked.

"Of course," Khaat said. "I say we go. Daddy, you can ask Mom?"

"She won't say no," Robert said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri May 13, 2011 11:00 pm

Jess looked at jack who looked at her and shook his head " hey a woman needs something to do and besides this time I have kate as co owner so if i fail she can help out I respect her for that " she said jack just chuckled and shok his head " ow that sounds perfect a long weekend in tuscany , count me in " she said and smile as she drank her coffee that she ahd accioed from the kitchen she accioed one for Khaat and placed it next to her plate.

Jack chukled " ok I give you that, since the book store wasn't excatly a hit since that new mega book store came in in london " he said and smiled " well I know where to get my clothes from , from now on" he said and chuckled " hum do I get a discount for being the huband of a co owner?" he asked then looked at Robert , brian and Khaat " a long weekend sounds good , im in, steven what about you? "

Jess lokied at him anc laughed " no you doin't jack black heart , you play the price like we all do" she said smiling.

steven looked up and chuckled " well i could use a weekend off if you don't realy need me, but i would go if im ordered to , one of the twins has a bad case of colic it was james first now jayln has it " he said finishing his food.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri May 13, 2011 11:23 pm

"Well, I plan on spending my time on the beach all weekend," Khaat said.

"Enjoy it while you can, my darling," Robert smiled.

"You don't think I will enjoy it this summer?" she asked.

"Perhaps early summer, yes. By late summer? No," he replied. "I doubt it."

"Most women don't have that sort of trouble with twins," Khaat said. "And I didn't have any trouble with Abbey."

"No, you didn't," Robert admitted, "But your health was poor all the way through it. We're not going there again. I think between the summer heat and the size your babies will be, I don't think you'll be wanting to go out on the beach by August...."

"Wait. Twins?" Michael asked. He scowled at Robert, anger in his eyes. Khaat knew what he was angry about. Her father had known there was more than one unborn child at stake when he had fired upon her and then had not gone looking for her when she hadn't turned up. He had told her he'd gone and "had it out" with her father. Now his anger was renewed and he was feeling very protective.

"Michael," Khaat said softly, "Would you be interested in a game of chess tonight?"

"Chess? You'll lose," he looked at her.

"Not likely," Khaat said.

"I'll give you 5 sickles on Khaat," Brian said.

"I'll ante in on that," Angus said.

"My money's on Michael," Robert laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri May 13, 2011 11:39 pm

Jess shook her head at the betting " I'l have 10 on michael " said jack and chuckled at the look he got from Jess he just chuckled slowler and held her close to him .

"Jack black heart, I don't know, betting against khaat , well im going with Khaat I have watched her play and I think she can beat him " she said and moved next to Khaat to show her allegance while jack stood behind Michael smiling at her .

Last edited by Jessica Dark Heart on Fri May 13, 2011 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top