A new friend? - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A new friend? - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A new friend?

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A new friend? - Page 6 Empty Re: A new friend?

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Thu May 19, 2011 7:57 pm

(Sorry for replying sooo late)

"Yeah, she rushes me for everything, even if that something has nothing to do with her." she laughed. Leaila put her seatbelt on and looked turned a little to face May, who was looking for her seatbelt. Which she had sat on, so she couldn't find it. "May, I think you sat on it." she told her, smiling.

"Oops, I did sit on it.." May said, embarrassed. As Sophia turned the radio up, both Leaila and May began singing to the song that was on along with Soph. "I like this sing!" May said.
Malmuira
Malmuira "Moira" Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 388

Back to top Go down

A new friend? - Page 6 Empty Re: A new friend?

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:35 am

(OMG! Sorry for the late reply I forgot about this topic until I saw it!)

Sophia chuckled when she seen May sat on her seatbeat. "Don't feel bad May Day, my friends and my boyfriend do that so don't feel bad!"said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. "I love this song by Carrie Underwood May Day, it's one of my favorites by her!"said Sophia as the light turned green and she went. As they drove Sophia drove the speed limit as they went over the london bridge and through the city of London towards the mall. Sophia smiled as she seen May in the backseat obviously enjoying riding in the backseat of her mustang. "She's just loving this isn't is?"Sophia asked Leaila laughing her tinkling bell laugh as she drove a bit faster seeing how the spend limit went up aittle bit.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top