A new friend? - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A new friend? - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A new friend?

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A new friend? - Page 3 Empty Re: A new friend?

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:01 am

"Okay i will." May said, smiling. She looked up at Leaila and smiled."Hey Leaili can I get another butterbeer now?" she asked Leaila. Leaila rummaged in her pocket for her money.

"Sure May, here." she said , handing May the money. She watched May skip to the bartender and ask him for a butterbeer. Then she turned her attention back to Sophia. "Yeah, you are, having your family, especially your parents with you is really good. But i'm not that lucky, my parents died while i was in my 6th year at Hogwarts. she said, remembering when her uncle told her her parents had died and that he had May and Max.
Malmuira
Malmuira "Moira" Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 388

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:05 am

Sophia looked at Leaila and frowned when she said her parents died in her sixth year. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry."said Sophia softly. "I know how you feel though, my real parents died in a house fire in my fifth year and I had to raise my sister Nikki by myself, it wasn't until my sixth going on my seventh year until I was adopted and became a Lestrange."said Sophia softly. "Although I was adopted I love my father like he was my real one and I love the Lupin's there so nice."said Sophia softly. "Although I'm sorry things aren't working out for you, I really hope things get better for you I really do."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:30 pm

"Well i still have my uncle and he was the one who took May and Max when our parents died. Max is my brother by the way." she said softly. "May was only 8 when our parents died so she went with our uncle but Max and I were 15 and 16 so we were at Hogwarts." she said. She looked back at May who was skipping towards her and Sophia. She had already drank about half of the butterbeer. Leaila laughed softly and turned back to Sophia. "May's coming back so maybe e shouldn't talk about it anymore. Our parents death really affected her." she said to Sophia.
Malmuira
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:31 am

Sophia nodded and turned to May and gave her a soft warm smile. "Hey May, what do you say we go to Honeydukes and get some candy my treat."said Sophia softly. Sophia wanted to forget what Leaila told her about her family. It was bad enough they had to go through such a bad experience Sophia wanted to show them she was here for them. As she took a drink of her butterbeer she looked at the window and looked at students passing by and smiled. "So May, do you play quiddtch or anything?"Sophia asked her curiously for she was chaser at Hogwarts when she went.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:46 am

May looked at Sophia, a wide smile spreading on her face."Okay!" she exclaimed and she got up quickly. "No, not really i want to try though." she said, still smiling. She ran for the door and shot out of the building.

"Sophia you don't have to buy her anything. She's had enough sweets, believe me." she said smiling. Leaila got up and ran after May, who was already halfway to Honeydukes. "May! Come back here, i don't want you wandering off by yourself." she yelled after May. But she didn't hear Leaila and she kept running.
Malmuira
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:04 am

Sophia looked at May and smiled. "Alright then girlie, lets go."said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile and then laugh as she shot out the door. Sophia looked at Leaila and shook her head. "No I insist Lea, if I can call you that you can call me Soph for short everyone does."said Sophia softly. "Besides, it was either that or clothes."said Sophia chuckling. "You know, we should do this more often Leaila you and May are really awesome to be around."said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. "I'll be right back!"said Sophia as she ran off after May in her vampire speed and caught up with her a few seconds later. "You know May, you shouldn't run off on your sister, she doesn't want you to get lost ok?"Sophia asked her softly. "Come on, lets go back to May."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:45 am

"It's fine if you call me Lea. May calls me Leaili." she said smiling. "okay then thanks, Soph." she said, looking for May. She nodded and watched Sophia run after May, not noticing she was running in vampire speed.

"Sorry. I just got excited." May said blushing. She had really wanted to get to Honeydukes fast, so she could get candy. "Okay lets go back." she said and she started walking back to where Leaila was standing.

Last edited by Leaila Saturo on Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Malmuira
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:36 am

Sophia looked at May and smiled. "That's fine May sweetie, I understand trust me."said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. As they started walking back Sophia turned to May and smiled. "You want a piggy back ride?" Sophia asked her softly. "It'll may things go faster trust me!"said Sophia softly. Sophia knew she could get back to Leaila within a few minutes, but that if May agreed to do it. That was one thing Sophia loved about herself was her fastness and strength.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:00 pm

"Yeah! Yeah!" May said jumping up and down. "Leaili used to give me piggy back rides, but now she can't since i'm always at Hogwarts or something." she said, frowning. She jumped up and down again, happy that she was going to get a piggy back ride again.

Leaila looked for May and Sophia still standing in the place where Sophia had last seem her. "I hope Sophia got to May." she said to herself. She sighed and continued to look for them.
Malmuira
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:53 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh and smiled and bent down to May level. "Alright girlie, get on my back and hang on as tight as you can."said Sophia softly. Sophia looked at May and frowned. "Oh that stinks, maybe we can visit you more on Hogsmeade weekends if you ask Leaila, what you say?"Sophia asked her smiling. "Come on, we got to get back or else Leaila would be getting worried about us."said Sophia softly smiling. Sophia knew with May on her back she could get to Leaila quicker and faster then with them just walking. Sophia knew they had to get back to Leaila quick for she didn't want Leaila to freak out and go looking for them for if she did her and May would have to go looking for as well.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top