A new friend? - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A new friend? - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A new friend?

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A new friend? - Page 5 Empty Re: A new friend?

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:52 am

"Oh you don't know the half of it, Soph. When she first saw a mustang it was the only thing she could talk about for the rest of the day." Leaila laughed. She remembered the day and she continued to laugh. May had almost run off trying to get a better look at the car. Leaila had stopped her though.

"I'm ready Sophi!" May said. She grabbed Sophia's hand when she saw Leaila made a motion, like she was going to tell her to grab her hand."That sounds cool to me!" she squeaked. May loved experiencing new things, so she was eager instead of nervous or scared.

"Okay, where should we meet?" she asked Sophia, still smiling at May and the mustang.
Malmuira
Malmuira "Moira" Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 388

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:11 am

Sophia looked at Leaila and laughed. "Well she gets to ride in one this time instead of look at one!"said Sophia smiling. "I remember when I got my mustang, I spent all dat driving it around town it drove my parents mad!"said Sophia chuckling. Sophia turned to May and nodded. "Alright May Day, but if you feel your ears pop don't say I didn't warn you!"said Sophia softly.

Sophia looked back at Leaila and bit her lip thinking. "How about the park in the middle of London? it's not far from my house."said Sophia softly. Sophia was ready to apperate home and get her mustang and go shopping with May and Leaila.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:09 am

"Yay!" May squeaked when Sophia said she would be able to ride in a mustang. "Leaili! I wanna go already." she told Leaila, anxious to get to Sophia's house. She already imagined how Sophia's mustang looked.

'Okay, okay May." she said to May, almost laughing at how anxious May was. She was never so happy or anxious to go anywhere. Leaila loved when this side of May came out. "Okay, Sophia you two go on ahead and I'll meet you there." she said, smiling.

"Yes! Finally!" May whispered happily to herself.

(OOC: Sorry for the late reply Sophia, I couldn't get onto my computer until now)
Malmuira
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:53 pm

Sophia turned to Leaila and nodded. "Ok Lea, we'll see you there."said Sophia softly as she turned to May and gave her a soft warm smile. "Ok May Day, grab onto me as tight as you can and hang on."said Sophia softly waiting for her to grab onto her. Sophia knew she couldn't hurt even if she grabbed onto her as tight as she could. "You can grab my hand May Day or jump back on my back your choice."said Sophia softly not minding what she did. Sophia really liked May for she thought she was the sweetest girl she ever met and that was saying alot seeing how she met alot of people.

(it's ok, no biggie)
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:38 am

"Yay we finally get to go!" May squeaked. She jumped up and down, out of happiness. Leaila laughed a little at seeing her jumping up and down. She hadn't seen her do that until today. "Okay" she said, holding Sophia's hand.

"Okay, see you there." Leaila said, smiling down at May. "May if you two get there first, behave." she told her still smiling. May nodded and looked up at Sophia.

((Sorry it's such a crappy response... today has just not been my day..))
Malmuira
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:55 am

Sophia looked at May and chuckled at her happieness and then looked at Leaila. "See you there Lea."said Sophia softly. As she thought of the outside of her house in front of her mustang her and May appearted with a soft pop. As they appeared Sophia looked at May and smiled. "Well here she is, what do you think of her?"Sophia asked May softly smiling. As she gotten her keys out of her car she unlocked it with her beeper and opened the door and got in. "You coming May Day or you just going to stand there?"Sophia asked her chuckling as she pushed a button as the roof started going down making it a convertible mustang.

Sophia's mustang

(it's ok, I been there and sorry for the slight God Mode)
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:17 am

"It's awesome!!" May squealed. She loved it, it was her favorite colors. She jumped as she ran toward the mustang eager to get in it. She stopped abruptly to keep herself from going face-first into the car. As it turned into a convertible, May clapped her hands happily. "Yay, convertible!" she squeaked.

Leaila appearted shortly after May and Sophia. As she appeared in front of where May and Sophia were, the first thing she saw was May. Running to the mustang and almost falling in face-first. She laughed softly and walked toward them. "Sorry for the delay." she said smiling.
Malmuira
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:51 am

Sophia chuckled and gave May a soft warm smile. "I'm glad you like it May Day, blue and black are awesome together!"said Sophia softly. As she looked at Leaila and shook her head. "Nah... your ok Lea, we were just about to leave."said Sophia hnoestly. "Ok... so are we ready to hit the mall?"Sophia asked them as she put her keys into the ingnition and started her mustang up. As she buckled up she waited for May to get in the back seat and Leaila in the front. "Ok... just to warn you two, it does go alittle fast as if I'm going to fast let me know."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:30 am

((Posting as Leaila))

"I love black and blue. They are my favorite colors!!" May squeaked. She jumped up and down and ran into the car. "Come on Leaili! Let's get going." she said to Leaila

"Alright, alright, hold your horses May, I'm coming." Leaila said, walking toward the mustang. She got in and looked at Sophia. "Don't worry about us, Soph. You can go as fast as you want." she smiled.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:49 am

Sophia looked at May and laughed. "I love blue it's my favorite color and black just looked awesome with blue!"said Sophia softly. Sophia then looked at Leaila and chuckled. "Seems like your being rushed."said Sophia chuckling. Sophia nodded when Leaila said she can go how ever fast she wants. "Ok Lea, but I warn you this does go faster then it seems."said Sophia honestly. "Ok May Day, get in the backseat and buckle up."said Sophia softly as she seen her do that. As she checked her mirrors she put the car in drive and started driving towards the mall going the speed limit. As they stopped at a red light Sophia turned up the radio and started singing to it.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top