A new friend? - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A new friend? - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A new friend?

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A new friend? - Page 4 Empty Re: A new friend?

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:55 pm

May got onto Sophia's back and smiled."Okay, I'm ready." she exclaimed, gripping Sophia's shoulder."I'd really like that! I always miss my sister and now her new friend is gonna visit me too!!" she said, smiling. "I don't want to worry, Leaili." she said, still smiling. She really didn't want to worry her big sister. She also didn't want to run around looking for Leaila while she is looking for her.
Malmuira
Malmuira "Moira" Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 388

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:04 am

As May climbed on her back Sophia stood back up and smiled. "I'll be around as long as you and Leaila want me to be."said Sophia softly giving her a soft warm smile. Sophia nodded when she said she didn't want Leaila to worry. "Me either girlie, so hang on!"said Sophia softly as she started running. As Sophia running she zommed through the crowed looking for Leaila. As she thought she seen her she called through the crowd. "Lealia!"said Sophia running towards her. Sophia thought it was her but she wasn;t sure seeing how it was pretty packed with students going to shops.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:10 am

"Well i want you to be around forever!" May told Sophia. She liked Sophia, she was fun to be around. May usually never stopped being shy around people for a long time, but with Sophia it was totally different. She felt she could trust Sophia. May closed her eyes as Sophia ran. The wind in her face made it hard to keep her eyes open. She opened them after a while, when she heard Sophia call Leaila. "Leaili!! she yelled trying to get her attention.

Leaila turned around quickly when she heard someone call her name. The voices sounded familiar, and when she turned around she saw Sophia and May coming toward her. "Sophia! May!" she said, starting to run toward them. "I was getting worried." she said, smiling.
Malmuira
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:29 am

Sophia stopped running and started walking as she ran into Leaila. "Sorry Lea, it took me awhile to find her."said Sophia softly. "So now we find each other, off to Honeydukes!"said Sophia softly not out a breath one bit from running or carrying May. "We'll do one thing at a time May Day, but what do you want to do after Honeydukes?"Sophia asked her softly while she was still on her back. Sophia didn't mind if shew was, to be honest she could barelt tell that May was.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:03 pm

"It's alright Soph. I'm just glad you did find her." she told Sophia, smiling. She looked at May on Sophia's back."May don't run off like that again, okay?" she said to May in a soft voice.

"I won't do it again, I promise Leaili." May responded, a small smile forming on her face. "I don't know where else to go after Honeydukes." she said to Sophia. She smiled and looked back at Leaila. "Where do you want to go Leaili?" she asked Leaila.

"I'm good with going anywhere." she said, laughing softly. "Anyways, i was going to buy you some clothes or something. So maybe we could go to the mall or someplace." she said, looking at Sophia, but talking to May.
Malmuira
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:54 am

Sophia looked at Leaila and nodded. "Sounds like a good idea to me, how about to go to the mall in London and do some shopping?"Sophia asked them smiling. "Or we could go to the robe shop here and get May a couple of traveling robes and stuff."said Sophia softly. "It's whatever you two want to do, I don't mind what we do."said Sophia honestly. "Although I don't think they have any clothes stores here."said Sophia chuckling as she said that. "If we go shopping in London we can apperate to my house and we can get my mustang and go."said Sophia.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:16 am

"Well, I think the best place to go is the mall in London. May already has lots of traveling robes. Max sent her some." she said smiling at May. May only nodded in agreement with Leaila. "Okay we can apperiate, but this would be May's first time." she told Sophia. She smiled warmly at May and sighed. "You have a mustang?" May exclaimed happily. Mustangs were May's favorite type of car, though she had never ridden in one. She loved the idea of going to get Sophia's mustang.
Malmuira
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:45 am

Sophia nodded. "That was my idea Lea, I just didn't know what you wanted to do with May though."said Sophia softly. "Ooh... that have to stinks, I remember when I first apperated with someone it felt like I was being sucked down a giant hose!"said Sophia chuckling at the memory. Sophia nodded when May asked if she had a mustang. "Yes I do May Day, Mustangs are my favorite cars so my mother and father brought me one for my birthday."said Sophia softly. "You like Mustangs May Day?"Sophi asked her softly as she turned and looked at her seeing how she was still on her back.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:16 am

"I felt like that when I first apperated, too." Leaila laughed. She remembered her first time like it was yesterday. She looked at May and sighed. "May, why don't you give Sophia a little break and get down from her back." she told May, smiling.

"Mustangs are my favorite type of car!!" May squeaked. It was completely true, she loved mustangs and she wanted to get one when she was older. "Okay, Leaili" she said, and she jumped off Sophia's back. She wasn't very balanced when she landed, so she fell down. "I'm okay" she said, jumping back up. "Can we go already Leaili? I'm gonna have to go back to Hogwarts soon." she said frowning slightly.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that." Leaila said, putting her hand on her forehead."Do you want to go with me or Sophia?" she asked May, already knowing her answer.

"Ooh,ooh!! I wanna go with.... Sophia!!" she said jumping up and down, adding a little delay before she said Sophia. She looked at Sophia and smiled. "Is it okay if I go with you, Sophi?" she asked. She loved to give people nicknames that ended in 'i'.
Malmuira
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:43 am

Sophia looked at Leaila and shook her head. "She's not hurting me Lea, to be honest I can barely feel her on me."said Sophia softly as May jumped off her. Sophia looked at May and smiled. "Well it looks like we have something in common May Day."said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. Sophia looked at May and nodded when she asked if she could go with her. "Of course you can May Day."said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. Sophia looked at Leaila and chuckled. "She really does love Mustangs doesn't she?"Sophia asked her chuckling.

Sophia didn't mind though, she was glad that her and May were getting along for she loved kids, that was why she porbably had four of her own. "You ready to go May? let me warn you it might feel like your being sucked down a giant hose!"said Sophia softly. "I hated when I first apperated it made my ears pop and I felt sick but that was just me."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top