The Ties That Bind - Page 42
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Ties That Bind - Page 42 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Ties That Bind

Page 42 of 48 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Ties That Bind - Page 42 Empty Re: The Ties That Bind

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:10 am

"Thanks, Jess. I appreciate it. And, yes, Steven. I'd like company today. That would be nice," Brian said. " do not want to show her my stress."

"Well, lets all go," Robert said. "And Brian, don't hide that from her. You two should be supporting each other. She's stronger than you're giving her credit for."

Brian hadn't run with Robert in a long time, and he'd forgotten how much he'd missed it. He was used to running now with Khaat.

"Robert, can she still run with me?"

"Only for maybe another month or two at best," Robert said. " I want it stopped by the beginning of the second trimester. Walking will be good after that. But if she feels like it, when her ankle sprain heals, sure. For now. Within reason. Nothing over the top." He stood and transfigured his clothes into running clothes as did Brian.

"You two coming?" Brian asked Jack and Steven.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:15 am

steven trasfuigered his clothes but jack shook his head " come on jack blow somw cobwebbs away " eh sad and again jack shook his head .

"one of us should remain here at all times" he said and looked at them seeing steven shrug his shoulders at him.

"Im sure nobodys coming here at this time in the evening" he said but again jack shook his head and he sighed " suit your self I kneed arun" he said turning to face Brian now in a joging suit and trainners. But it wqas Jess who took control trasfuigering Jacks clothes and pushing him forward.

" go thats an order from your wife , we can handel things here, were not totraly usless you know" she said and smiled at Brian and Robert " some times he needs a shove " she said and moved back into the kitchen .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:25 am

"You really are grossly underestimating Kate and Khaat and Jess," Brian said. "Ive seen them fight. Get your running clothes on, you old stick in the mud. Unless you're too afraid I'll beat your behind."

"Be careful what you wish for, Brian," Robert laughed.

"Eh, Jack's just chicken," Brian said.

"Are you going to let him talk about you like that?" Robert asked Jack, heading for the door.

"I'll bake a dozen chocolate chip cookies for the winner," Kate shouted for the kitchen.

"That will be me," Robert said. "I've had her cookies."

"Sorry, those cookies are mine," Brian said, sprinting out the door.

"Not fair!" Robert shouted, running after him. "And I'll still beat you!"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:29 am

steven and jack folowed " ow there so mine" said jack and steven laughed as they ran out and down to teh grounds, steven kept at a gentel pace he knew better than to sprint straight away. Where as jack just ran after brian and robert but not using his wear sped he bearly got behind them and kept up steven just laughed slightly and kept up his pace loving how this brought them together , kate and jess in teh kitchen all the men out side running of pent up energy and laughing about it.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:47 am

"I think it will be very interesting to see who wins,"Kate said. "I'm glad you're here, Jess. Khaat hasn't talked to Robert or me yet. I think the only person she has really talked to, after Rob talked to her, was Brian. Not that that isn't how it should be. But, she needs her family and friends. And we all know Robert knows more than he's saying, but he usually has very sound reasoning for keeping things to himself. My best guess is that he wants to avoid adding stress to her until she's a bit stronger physically. Taste this sauce and tell me what you think. It needs to simmer for at least an hour, but you should get the idea of what it should taste like. Tell me if you think I'm missing anything."

She looked around and saw Abbey crawling into the kitchen. She frowned. "Now how did you get out of your playpen, Little One?" Kate laid her stirring spoon down and picked up Abbey. She walked into the living room and saw that they had managed to somehow fold down one side of the folding playpen and Dakota was trailing along behind Max.

"Well, Max is already on it," Kate laughed. "All is well."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:11 pm

Jess chuckled and nodded " yes it will my bets on Robert or Brian myself , I know its terrible to vote against your own husband but i fel hes been a bit laks on his gym latly" she said and smiled at kate as she tasted the sauce " thats delisiouse Kate , don't think it needs anything " she said and raised an eye brow at Abby crawing into the kitchen " looks like some one else wants to try your sauce too". She moved into the living room placing the side back up and securing the side so it would not come down again before moving back to Kate in the kitchen.
" how did that happen" she said and watched Dakota follow behind Max. She bend down and picked her up retching into a ceramic jar she brought out two cookies and gave one to each girl. " there home made" she said smiling.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:55 pm

Kate looked into the living room to see the partially disassembled playpen. She looked at Max, who peered up at her innocently. "It's Max," Kate laughed. "He doesnt' like 'his babies in boxes'. He let them out somehow on purpose. I shall have to have a talk with him about that." She watched Abbey happily eating her cookie and Dakota was trying to find a way to give part of her cookie to Max. "Here," Kate said. She broke off a tiny bite of Dakota's cookie and gave it to Max. It delighted her to share her cookie with Max. It made her giggle and laugh.

"Khaat and Brian are doing a wonderful job with these girls," Kate said. "I wouldn't be surprised if Abbey took off walking any day now. I've caught her pulling herself up several times. Khaat says she's been doing that a lot lately."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:04 am

Jess smiled and nodded as she watched kate brake some cookie off and give it to max " yes the are and i saw that too" she said " wouldn't be suprized if she did this afternoon , but we'd have to hid all the things in her reatch " she said and turned to oplace the cookie jar back on the counter. She chukled at the lok mo had on his face like the cat who got the cream or rather cookie as he walked back into the living room.

" we should think of some thing for the guys when they come back from there run, they should be famished " she said and opened the small recipy book she had found on the counter beside the kettel " I wonder how cassidys doing , she said she would write and let us know" she sid justa she finished a owl flew at the window . Jess opened it and looked at the letter as it dropped it at her feet. Jes gave the owl its treat and picked it up " its from cassidy, she says the lawyer is dealing with things in regards her inheritance , ow wow , she aoplogizes for her moodyness and says it was because she just found out because she wsa pregnant and shes worried Robert won't let her come back" jessica looked at kate and howed her the letter.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:11 pm

"I threw together a fruit salad earlier with some of the fruit that was going to go bad if we didn't use it. Its been chilling. They should find it icy cold and refreshing when they get back. Maybe, though, we could use some of those oranges, make an orangeaid and put some of the fruit in that. Either way, something icy cold that will refuel their energy seems to fit the bill to me. I know Robert and Brian always run until they just about can't go anymore. They're like little boys once they get turned loose. I had hoped that Brian might temper that when he started running with Khaat, but for some reason, Robert is different. Brian is different with Robert entirely."

"That's because Daddy challenges him more than I do," Khaat said, returning.

"Couldn't sleep, Dear?" her mother asked.

"Wasn't trying to, but the book was boring," she replied. "Is there more tea?'
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:31 pm

Jess pored a cup and handed it to Khaat " here fresh made " and sounds a good thing Kate " she said and strted to gather the things she had asked for as the moved around the kitchen she wanted to keep busy " I think all men are like that jack can't keep still for a second , though I think that will have something to do with his wolf side " she said " not sure on steven " she sauid and sat with a cup of chinamon tea her self needing the caming effect she felt each time she drank it she looked at the leter she held from cassidy " Robert wouldn't make cassidy leave would he ?" she asked " shes a good fighter " her voice filled with worry.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 48 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top