The Ties That Bind - Page 21
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Ties That Bind - Page 21 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Ties That Bind

Page 21 of 48 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 34 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Ties That Bind - Page 21 Empty Re: The Ties That Bind

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:34 pm

Robert changed quickly. An impressive,impeccably tailored black suit with an expensive white shirt and a black tie. He had expensive black leather Italian shoes, and diamond cuff links, diamond tie tack, and a huge diamond ring for his finger. He tucked designer sunglasses into his pocket, his wand,and put on a leather shoulder holster and slid a state of the art muggle automatic pistol,fully loaded, into it. He had a second tucked into his belt and a third in an ankle holster. He was determined not to use his wand unless he had to.

He went to Kieran's apartment, got appropriate clothes for him and returned to the main house, goingto Kieran's room.

"Who the hell are you assasinating tonight?" Kieran frowned.

"My son in law's enemies," Robert replied. "Either that or I'll feed you to them."

"You wouldn't do that!"

"The hell I wouldn't!" Robert roared. "You've put my family at lifethreatening risk. What do you think I'd do for them?"

"I'm you family too," Kieran said.

"You are a sissy," Robert said. "Do you realize this is the first time you ever tried to get me to swallow that horsecrap? Get dressed."

"How? I"m wounded, remember?"

"Figure it out," Robert said, leaving. "You have 30 minutes. That should be enough, even for you."

Meanwhile, Khaat and Brian were changing to all black. Brian had a sharp black suit that made him look very impressive indeed. Khaat had chosen trim fitting black slacks and her tall stiletto black work boots, She chose a black sweater, and over it was a black leather jacket. She chose diamond hoop earrings--impressively sized, of course. She and Brian both had shoulder holsters and ankle holsters. Robert would provide the guns. They loaded their wands in their jackets and went downstairs and down to the gym where Robert waited. He had set up a table in the gym with a large number of handguns and blades and bullets. When everyone was there, Robert spoke.

"Take what suits you," Robert said. "Don't take something you don't know how to use. Take only what you know. And don't overpack yourself. You will only weigh yourself down and you won't be able to move. Alright. Load up."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:47 pm

Cassidy looked down at her clothes she moved down to the gym and saw Robert with weapons for them, she chose two small knifes that attached to her thigh " thats better " she said looking at them " how did you think a woman like me servived for so long on the streets, I learned to use knives " she said pulling on a pair of black gloves.

Steven changed into a pair of black trousers and a white shirt his long dark wind braker and cowboy boots completed his outfit he didn't need weapons as he was trained in martianl arts .Bit as he walked down into the gym he smiled picking up a gun he knew and a holster " this is all i need " slipping it on his hip.

Jack was jack he came down in a tee shirt and jeans an sneakers and a black leather jacket over his shoulder grinning at them both as he entered the gym. " wow look at you both" he said and lent agains a treadmill not bothering with the wepons he knew he ahd his strength and the elament of suprise.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:08 am

"No transfiguring, Jack," Robert said. "We cannot unleash a werewolf on unsuspecting American muggles in Colorado no matter how rotten they might be. Brian, take Cassidy and get her warmed up. Its been awhile since she was in a street fight. Who else would like to warm up? I'll work with someone."

"So will I," Khaat said.

"If you do not feel like warming up with a partner, please at least do some stretching and get your body warmed up for a possible street fight tonight," Robert said. "It will help focus your mind."

Brian looked at Cassidy, "You ready?" he asked. He chose two pistols for himself and loaded them and put them into his holsters. He moved out into the open part of the gym and found some clear floor space. He waited for her.

Khaat went over, inspected the pistols, and found two that she liked. She loaded full clips into them, put them into her holsters and put a couple extra clips in her pockets. Extra bullets might be a worthwhile thought, she decided.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:16 am

Jack looked at them " ah hell no" he said and stood up " I still have my speed and streagth " he said "and these" he held up his fists making C assidy chuckle as she moved to face Brian.

Cassidy looked at Brian and stood f acing him " yes I guess so" she said her hands raised waiting for his attack her eyes fixed on his as she r eadied her self " i just hope I don't make a fool ut of myself " she said taking a long slow breath in steadying her self , she remebered feet slightly apart and be prepared for anything that will come at her.

steven shook his head " all that tie chi losened me up " he said and showed her a few kicks and chuckled " I never let his get rusty well some things " he said and jack chuckled this time teven looked at jack " though you could do with some practice I haven't seen you use your fists " he said smirking as Jack stood up .

Jack heard steven and stood up walking over he smiled " ok bring, if you can" he said and dodges a kick feom him " got to be quicker " he said seeing the smirk on steven's face.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:29 am

Brian looked at Cassidy. "Relax, Its a warm up. Start with blocking some of my punches and kicks first." He began to throw some rather irratic and irregularly patterned puches and kicks at her, trying hard not to make contact with her, to avoid actually hitting her.

"Looks like you're with me, Kiddo," Robert said to Khaat. "You sure you can fight in those stilettos? I know you love them, but..."

"Come on," she said to her father, going over to find a space on the floor. The two of them began an out and out fist fight. It had been a long time since father and daughter had brawled with street skills. Before long, they were having such a good time, they were laughing while they were working. It brought back good memories for both of them. And Robert was pleased that she was holding up to the fighting--boots and all. She had been smart enough to tape her ankles with sports tape to support them in case she needed it. Khaat was really proud of how strong her father was and how sharp his skills just seemed to stay.

He kicked his leg behind her knee and it threw her off balance. She fell backwards and landed on the floor. Robert stopped and held out his hand to her. "Gotta watch all around you, my dear," he said, helping her back on her feet. "Ready to go again?" he asked.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:34 am

Cassidy felt his punches wizz past her face she knew he wsn't intending on hting her but she moved quickly knocking them away from her with her arm . she quickly swiped her leg under him intending to knock him down to the ground.

Jack swiped at steven who dodges his puntch and he too swiped his leg sending Jack to his butt on the matts and he laughed " sorry mate, couldn't resist you need to watch ever where , right Robert? " he said and chuckled as he naraly missed a fist as jack threw a puntch again , but at a speed jack ran and was sudenly behind him and kick him so he landed on his front " hey is that fare ?" he asked.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:48 am

Brian bounced back up quickly, and tried to throw a phoney punch at Cassidy, and felt his heart sink when he just caught the very edge of her jaw. It wasn't hard,but it made him feelbad all the same. He was sure it was not the first time she either had been hit or had had a punch glance off something. He knew she wouldn't be hurt,but he still hadn't been aiming for it. "Sorry!" he apologized profussely.

"If you're holding back because she's a woman, I'll whip your ass," Khaat shouted at Brian. "We demand equal treatment!"

"Really?" Robert said,picking her up easily off the floor and catching her by surprise. She let out a small exclamation of surprise. "Equal treatment? Where should I throw you then, my dear?"

"Take your pick," she said, bracing herself for a hard landing. Brian froze, his fear rising hard up into his throat. He felt like his heart stopped altogether until Robert put her back on her feet.

"Brian James Quinn!" Robert barked. "If you can't keep your mind on your own fight, perhaps I should not take you tonight!"

"Oh really?" Brian scowled. He felt his temper rising. Out of instinct he threw a punch, not a play one, right at Robert. Robert dodged him easily.

"Better!" Robert laughed. "That's what I expect out of you! Now we're getting there. Are we warmed up enough to go get Kieran now?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:59 am

Cassidy felt it lightly connect but brushed it off knowing it prorobably would not leave a singe mark on her in an hour or so she looked at him " shes right you can't hold back coz of my genda what if they have women with them " she said but noticed how he stopped she loked where he was looking and folded her arms cross her chest as she watched Brain and Rober going at it , just then she was caughgt of guard buy jack sweeping her legs " watch out Cassidy never let your gard down " he said seeing her rub her bottom.

"that was uncalled for jack" she said turning to face him , she saw steven move to the side line ans jack curled her as he dove she swisted out of his way so he ran past her , stopping he turned and threw apuntch she ned back and dodged it coming back up she quickly drew a blade vaolting over hims she twisted so she know hand the kniife against his throat " humm your right " she said and she threw her knife between jack and steven into the bulls eye on a dart board that sat several feet away and she grinned " still got it" she said .
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:12 am

"Enough!" Robert shouted. "All stop!" Khaat and Brian stopped immediately upon command. When Robert had their attention, he said to them. "You've all done very well, and I am very, very proud to have you with me tonight. You are amongst the best I've ever fought with. I am counting on you tonight to keep my family safe. Now--Brian, go get the keys to the large suv. Khaat, you're with me. The rest of you, go with Brian and go to the car. We'll be there momentarily."

Khaat followed her father silently. "Your wand," he ordered. She drew it, even as he drew his own. They went upstairs to the second floor, to Kieran's room. Robert removed the charm on Kieran's door, and Kieran attempted to bolt--to run. Khaat caught him and shoved the wand into his chest, right at his heart.

"Give me one reason," she hissed, angry. He raised his hands in surrender. "Move, Scumbag," she ordered. "One more stunt like that, and you'll be a really stupid looking pink hat."

"You wouldn 't," Kieran glared at her.

"Try me, Fool," she growled. She and Robert marched the still sick and weakened man out to the car.

"Get in," Robert ordered. He looked at his team. "Keep an eye on him, He would dearly love to rabbit on us tonight. But I trust you can keep one muggle in the car, can't you, Team?"

"Not a problem," Khaat said. "I can always change him to a silly looking pink hat and wear him."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:21 am

Cassidy heard Robert and looked at him as she retreved her dagger from the board and re sheathed it she loked at the other two and smiled moving down to the garage with them . Jack went to jess and kissed her lovilng ly " come on lover boy" said steven and winked at jess " we'll take care of him " he said seeing teh look on jess's face . Cassidy moved and waited for the doors of the suv to open and she climbed in making sutrw she would not sit next to keiran although she actually did she was pined between him and the door she slipped out her dagger and pressed it against his side " yes sir " she said her eyes not leaving his face.

Jack slipped in behins cassidy and steven behind Kerian not wantng to leave any opertunit e for him to attempt to escape arise ems Cassidy hates yhe caught the glimps of cassidys dagger at kerieans sifde and shook his head " humm seems cassidy hates you just as much as Khaat , you truly have agift with women, at getting them to hate you" he whispered in his ear.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 48 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 34 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top