The Ties That Bind - Page 14
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Ties That Bind - Page 14 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Ties That Bind

Page 14 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Ties That Bind - Page 14 Empty Re: The Ties That Bind

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:36 am

"Well, they don't need me for the moment," Brian said. "You guys still on for that run?"

"You really are a glutton for punishment," Angus laughed. "You've been up two nights in a row and you're ready for a run. You're either running on pure adrenaline, or you're an idiot."

"Probably some of both," Brian laughed.

"Alright. I'll go get my running shoes on. You coming, Jack?" Angus asked. He went up to his room.

"I think I'll just do it the easy way," Brian said. He transfigured his clothes and shoes into running gear. "Khaat is getting to him, I think. She likes to do some things muggle style. Not sure what thats all about, but I think Kate taught her that. Kate prefers doing all the flower planting and cooking muggle style. She has Khaat believing that sometimes muggle style is better--in certain things. And I admit, I do like fresh cooked food better than conjured. I do agree with Khaat there. But really, I don't see any difference between plants that were planted by magic and those planted by hand. She swears she knows the difference. I sure can't see it."

"Alright," Angus bounced back downstairs, changed and ready to go. "You coming, Jack?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:45 am

Cassidy watched them and chuckled as Angus transphigered his clothes Jack did the same finding he s the mugod to do thingdidn't want to go all the way up to a room to change his clothes . Jess smiled at Angus " well sometimes its good to do things the muggle way, I cook that way all the time " she said smiling at him " jack prefers to use magic but the meal still tastes as g she ahd good" she sat back sipping her coffee that she had got for her self after her steak.

Jack streached out and smiled " Im ready " he said feeling the adrenalin kick in with the aded sleep depervation " I know I will crash after this , jess you head fore that sleep i'll join you once im done" he said and walked over to her and kissed her deeply.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:10 pm

Brian did a few stretches to limber up enough to go running. He grabbled a bottle of water from the fridge, put it in a sports bottle that clipped to his belt with a carabiner clip. "I'm ready. Let's go," Brian said, coming back through. All you need to do is follow me once around the estate on the trail. Its about five miles. Should take us maybe an hour or an hour and a half--if you finish."

"Don't you worry about that," Angus said. "You'd better worry about what you're cooking when I beat you."
Then Brian and Angus both looked at Jack. Angus frowned at Jack. "Wait. Can you cook? Or should we be scared?"

"If he can't cook, we'll split it up if he wins," Brian said.

"Which he won't," Angus said. "I'm going to beat you both."

"Then put your money where your mouth is. Let's go," he said. Brian took off on a run. Angus shot past him like a rocket. Brian laughed out loud. "Idiot. He'll start off fast and burn out by the end of the first mile. Come on, Jack. A soda says we find him sitting somewhere on the side of the road all winded and worn out."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:24 pm

Cassidy chuckled wwatching them talk she shook her head enjoying the cool breeze that blew now over her hot skin , she had not recovered from the porting and the lack of sleep and she felt hot and quezy now she just sat watching the sun set and hope she would cool down some time soon.

Jack looked at both men suprised " yes I can cook , I had to learn ourt of necesity when jess disapeared leaving me with Andrew " he said and g rinned at them both as he saw them both start running Jack tok off after tham and kept his pace he knew too much too soon would tire him out too quickly and he just chuckled as he drew lever with Brian and Angus loving how free he felt again runing like he was he just wish he could use he wear side but decided it would be an unfare advantage.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:33 pm

Angus had shot out in front of Brian and was ahead on the trail. He took a turn in the trail and it caught the sunset to glare into his eyes. The next thing he knew, he was falling, rolling, and he thought he had heard a distinctive crack as he felt the pavement turn to grass. He heard himself cry out in pain just about the time it registered in his brain that something hurt.

Brian heard Angus cry out in pain and took off like a shot. "Jack!" Brian called. "Let's go!"

He raced up the trail and tried to follow the sound of the voice. So far, all he saw was bushes. "Angus!" he shouted.

"My ankle," Angus shouted back. "I...I can't move it."

"Sit still. We're coming!" Brian called. He knew Jacks' senses could track Angus quicker and easier than his own human senses could. "Jack--find him!"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:38 pm

Jack stopped on hearing the faint crack " shit" he said and stopped beside Brian looking and sniffing the air around them " this way " he said and easily located him and knelt down beside him shaking his head " looks like its a draw " he said looking up at Brian as he waited to see what he wanted to do Jack knew he could carry him back to the main biulding " what did you do?" he asked looking down at Angus worried " jess can fix you up that or Khaat could " he said.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:05 pm

"I tripped on something or another. I..couldn't see. I was looking into the sunset..." Angus grimmaced. "Hurts like hell..."

Brian followed Jack to where Angu was half laying, half sitting on the grass, clutching his left ankle. Brian knelt beside Angus. "Let me see," Brian said. He laid his hand very gently on the injured area. He looked up at Angus. "You just store a huge tendon. This won't heal instantaneously. It's going to need time. I'll cut your pain, but this one really does need Robert. Jess might get to learn something new with this one, Jack. And I might get to pass on my walking stick to Angus for a week or so. Looks like you're going to be off kitchen duty for a few days, Mate." He said to Angus, putting his hand on Angus's forehead to cut his pain.

"Jack, can you help me get him back to the house?" Brian asked. "If you can do that, I'll go get Robert and ask him to come to the house. I'll stay with Khaat. I need to visit that prat I'm related to anyway."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:12 pm

Jack looked at Angus and shook his head " sure " he said and picked him up in his arms " hold tight " he said aperating abck to the main house and setting him down on the couch as he looked for the others. Cassidy walked in and looked puzzled at Angus " why are you on the couch ?" she asked " didn't y ou just go for a run?" her cheeks were pink as she sat down to lok at him.

Jack shok his head as he spoke " he fell and tore a tenden , guess jess is still asleep " he said and moved out of the living room leaving hem both alone.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:34 pm

Brian apparated into the apartment and saw Robert sitting on the sofa, reading the Prophet, and didn't see Khaat.

"Where is she?" he instantly panicked.

"Will you take a pill of some sort?" Robert frowned, lowering the paper. "Your brother is safely under a immmobilus spell, and she is freshening him up. Frankly, he stinks. He needed a bath. I volunteered to do it for her, but...."

"You know he's going to never get past the fact that 'the tart' bathed him, right?"

"I do. I did that on purpose. Now, what's the problem?"

"Angus tore the major tendon in his left ankle. Need your help. He just blew it right out. Tripped while running."

"Now why am I not surprised?" he stood up. "Dont kill him before I get back." He apparated with his medical bag over to the house. He saw Jack putting Angus down on the sofa. "Thank you, Jack. He's going to need a walking stick or crutches. Any chance I could get you to go into town and get him one or the other? Or porkey back to Diagon Alley and buy him one? "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:58 pm

Jack looked at them and nodded moving to the table and picking up the port key leaving to get the walking stick . Jess walked in rubbing her eyes sleepily " jack went some where ?" she asked looking at Robert then Angus who sat on the couch " ok what did he do?" she asked walking in he him away from her as if she wanted to gr night dress still she felt a slight panic inside her without him she wanted to go after him but she knew inside she ahd to be strong and took a deep breath in she knelt in front of Angus.

Cassidy sat watching them and she sighed as she f ound her self faling alseep where she sat her head feeling alittle like it was in a v ice and her body hot to her.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top