The Ties That Bind - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Ties That Bind - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Ties That Bind

Page 13 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 30 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Ties That Bind - Page 13 Empty Re: The Ties That Bind

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:42 pm

When the full dinner was ready, Angus set the dinner out on the heavy, long handcarved table. It was set perfectly already. "Alright, you all, come and eat." He watched Brian come into the dining room. He hadn't noticed Brian was up again, but he could read the stress all over Brian's face like a huge neon sign.

"What's the problem, Mate?" Angus asked, as he watched Brian clearly fixing a plate for Khaat and a second one.

"I am so angry at Kieran I could just...no, you really don't want to know," Brian said. "I think I'll go for a run after dinner before I relieve Steven, if Steven is up to it."

"If not, then I"m sure I could spare him or Jack might. I think the run would do you good. Want a partner?"

"IF you think you can keep up," Brian looked at him

"What? What do you mean if I can keep up?" Angus frowned. "I'll outrun you, you old man."

"You think? Bring it!"

"You're on! You and me--loser fixes dinner for a week."

"You've got it."

"Anyone else think they could take this tired old man on a run?" Angus deliberately was baiting Brian so that he could destress a bit.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:48 pm

Cassidy looked at them and shook her head rabbong a steak for her self and one for jess witch she carried over to her " why do men always make things into a competition?" she asked and chuckled " steaks good Angus , but then i should not be suprised that it is " she said and smiled .

Jack stood up and walked over to themr and grabbed two plates which he sent to Khaat and Steven. " Im up for it need to straech the old wearlegs anyway " he said picking up his steak and moving tolean on the thick railing as he ate facing jess who chukled at Cassidys words .

" Its becise that don't know when to quit while ahead Cassidy" she said and smiled at Jack " I'll be fine you need the excersie , you have been cooped up with me for too long " she said and ate her steak
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:01 am

"Then we're on," Angus smiled. "But no fair using werewolve juice. Human abilities only, Jack. No funny stuff."

"Meh, I'll beat him either way," Brian said. "Thanks, Jack. Steven and Khaat can use the food, I"m sure. She's doing too well gaining her weight back for us to screw it up now. Angus, when are you going to give me the recipe for that rub?"

"Never," Angus laughed.

"Then I might have to make a better one," Brian said.

"Ooooh. Big man offers up another throwdown," Angus laughed. "You go ahead and try. My rub is unbeatable."

Khaat watched two plates apparate in and remained floating in mid air. She nudged Steven and said. "Look. A new form of takeout," It made her laugh. ""I hope he's up to par on his steaks. It's always such a rare treat." She plucked the smaller plate from the air, leaving the one with the very large Texas sized steak for Steven. "Enjoy. Its always good."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:13 am

Cassidy laughed as Jack pouted at Brians request he not use his wear wolf side " serves you right jack black heart " Jess said smiling at him as she ate a little more of the steak " very nice Angus , and don't you dare give him that recipy " she said, Cassidy nodded her agree ment"if any one can find out that secret it will be me " she said and chuckled .

Steven placed down the cloth he held and took down the larger plate and smiled as he ate " delishiouse " he said glad she had given him the larger plate as he felt more hungry than he actually realized. Finishing he sent it back to the kitchen for washing feeling so much better " its a mazing how you feel after a good meal"he said patting his now full tummy.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:32 am

Khaat finished her meal, and began to feel uneasy about Kieran. She apparated her dishes back to the kitchen in the main house and then went to the bedroom. Kieran was desperately trying to search the bedroom, between the mattresses.

"The bottles are gone," Khaat told him gently. "Give it up. You won't find any. You ought to know a simple accio spell brings me every ounce of alcohol you have, if I so choose."

"Its MINE!" he bellowed at her, dripping wet in his feverish state. "You had no right."

"I do too. I am Mrs. Brian Quinn. I have every right. I own this right along with Brian. That means I own you," she confronted. "You're going to be off this wither you like it or not." Frustrated, desperate and angry, he began to throw at her anything he could get his hands on. She used wandless magic to deflect item after item, knowing he would soon be out of things to throw. She knew Steven was just a few steps away if she needed him, but she also needed Kieran to have some respect. He began screeching and cursing at her and calling her all sorts of profane names. She leaned lazily against the bedroom door jamb, unconcerned, and then, as she expected, the threats began. She was figuring Kieran was really pushing his luck. She did'nt figure Steven would want to listen to this bellowing all night. Either that or it would bring everybody from the main house to see what the fuss was all about. One or the other.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:41 am

Steven moved to the bed room hearing voices in paticuler Kerans , he walked up be hind her hearing her say her name and he smile . he gave a sigh so she would know he was there with " hum got the colly wobbles " he said and smirked " might teach him drinking only wreaks lives" he folded his arms across his chest as he watched him searching ever single place he had hid bottles " Give it up your drying out so get use to it " he siad watching him closer as he started on the insults. He shook his head " that the best he's got?" he looked at Khaat smirking.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:04 am

"Yeah, apparently," Khaat said. "He's a woss." Kieran began screeching at Khaat that he was going to kill her. "I'm not worried, Kieran. You have to be able to get out of bed first." She looked at Steven. "I really don't think I'm going to be too worried about him tonight. Even if he does try to get up, all he'll do is fall flat on his face." She began talking with Steven about how delicious Angus's steak had been, keeping her eyes on Kieran, purposely adding to his misery because she could. She knew his stomach was upset. And it wasn't long before her talk about all the good food made Kieran sick.

"Well, what's the old saying, Steven? Better out than in?" she sighed dryly. "Don't worry, Kieran, you're only due for about another 48 hours of this, Sport." She made no movve to help him at this point. He seemed at least to not be making a mess of himself at the moment, so she just left him to deal with the consequences of his own behaviors.

"I think he needs a few moments alone," she told Steven, walking away from the bedroom.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:12 am

steven lookd at him and nodded he agreed " yeah " he said and nodded as he talked to her about the stakes he chuckled seeing him being sick " serves him right for abusing his body got no simpathy for him" he said and moved with her threw to the living room " im guessing after 48 hours he can have some food?" he ask ed sitting back down again he gave a soft yawn " sorry guess its catching up with me " he said loking out the window.

Cassidy placed each plate and utensile in the dish washer looking at the fridge again " maybe we shuld leave desert for later on" she said to Angus as she took her coffee out on the veranda to watch him clean the barbaque.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:20 am

"Its the heavy comfort food," Khaat laughed, seeing Steven yawn. "It really is okay for you to shut your eyes. If I need you I'll call. You won't doze that deeply. And if I need to go back in the bedroom, I'll call for you. I'll probably go back in a few minutes to clean up the mess, if there is any, but then I might just cast a sleep spell on him and shut him up. Hopefully...."

Her thoughts were interrupted by her father's apparating back into the apartment. Robert looked up, listening to the sounds from the bedroom. "Oh, lovely," Robert sighed. "My timing is impeccable, I see. I don't need to ask how its going then. Well, I hope you have coffee on." he put his large leather bag in the floor.

"Always," Khaat replied.

"Steven, you look far more asleep than awake. You ought to go get some sleep. I'm going to be here now," Robert said. "I'll need you sharp in the morning so I can sleep a bit. Its alright to head to bed if you like."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:26 am

Steven looked at Khaat he was going to say he would be alright for several mor hour when Robert aprated in and told him to go sleep " yes sir " he said and yawned again " Khaat you know where I am " he said and aperated backe main living room and Brian " Roberts here and im gonna grab some sleep " he said reporting Roberts arrival as he yawned again as he moved out of the mail living room to a spare bed room sliping off his shirt and boots he lay ontop of the bed as soon as his hed touched the pillow he fell asleep dreaming of Delilah and his children.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 30 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top