A night at the carnival - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A night at the carnival - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A night at the carnival

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A night at the carnival - Page 5 Empty Re: A night at the carnival

Post by Ethan Thorn Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:50 pm

Ethan looked up at the prizes really hard. Hmm well almost every girl likes teddy bears, but then again she's not like every girl. Maybe she likes the snake, but then again it's all crawly and stuff. Man I just don't know what to give her, I don't want her to think she's part of a set with a teddy bear but I don't want her to be creeped out with the snake. Ehh she probably won't find any amusement with the snake anyways Ethan said puzzingly. "Shelby, I'm lost here. Because I don't know really what to give you. You would like a bear right ?" Ethan asked.
Ethan Thorn
Ethan Thorn

Number of posts : 72

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Underwood Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:00 pm

"the Teddy is fluffy and cute but i'd be happy with just you," Shelby said smileing at him. "the snake is cute too," she said "its just expected for some one like us to get a snake." she said not wanting the man in front' of them to know what they where talking about. "which one do you like?" she asked him smileing slightly still thinking about giveing the extra tickets to a little kid if there where any extra tickets. she leaned into him slightly.
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 169
Special Abilities : Flying and Transfiguration

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Thorn Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:27 pm

Ethan was relieved that she didn't care what she got, he felt even better that she didn't care if she even got anything.

"99..100, there 100 tickets" the prize manager said

"Give me the bear" Ethan demanded

"You made me count all these tickets for a friggin bear" The prize manager screamed, starting to yell and get more pissed off

"Yep, and if you raise your tone at me again I'll make it the last thing you do" Ethan said. The prize keeper rushed to give him the bear so they could get away as soon as possible. But they obviously didn't. He looked at his watch and it was starting to become 11:00. He didn't want this night to end but he felt in might be the right thing to do. "Shelby uhhhh I think it's time I take you home, it's 11:00 and we don't want to be sleepy in class right ?" Ethan told her.
Ethan Thorn
Ethan Thorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Underwood Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:04 pm

Shelby smiled and stifled a giggle when the manager guy got mad. "the customer is always right," she said smiling at him she hugged the bare that the guy gave her and then shield up at Ethan. "thank you," she whispered. she never really said those words before. that was like the second time in her life time. "he's so cute. " he said it was time to leave and the smile faded a little at the thought of the night ending. "I normally do that though," she said smileing up at him. "okay lets go back." she said "I'll still sleep in class though, or at least pretend to. "
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Thorn Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:21 am

"Then I'll wake you up, just so you don't get an F in someone's class" Ethan said smiling. He held her hand and walked to the entrance with her. Many people watched in jealously, trying to say rude remarks but Ethan didn't care. He knew he could destroy them with his fist only, then he spotted the kids again who asked the same question the ticket manager asked. Ethan was gonna punch them in the face but then he remembered the expression given by Shelby the last time he did something to them.
Ethan Thorn
Ethan Thorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cillian Finnegan Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:26 am

"Me, get an F, in some ones class?" shelby asked makeing it sound as if she where offended by the notion, "that would never happen." she had a big smile on her face as she hugged the teddy bear and they walked toward the entrance. "but i really would never get an F. I've spent to much time locked in a room studieing for that to ever happen. she giggled as she carried the bear finding it funny and muggleish. she'd use a spell to shrink it so it'd be easier to carrie once they where out od site from muggles.
Cillian Finnegan
Cillian Finnegan
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Thorn Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:49 am

He found out that he offended her but only because she was misunderstood. "Shelby I mean for class participation. If your sleeping in class someone like proffesor wilson will give you an F for participation. I knew no one could give you an F on tests, your just too smart for that ever to happen" Ethan told her. He noticed they were now really close to the exit, he could already see the ticket administrator sleeping, thinking that no one else was going to come in to the carnival, and he was right. People were already at the carnival but no one else was coming in so Ethan put a charm on the money in his pants to sneak back the money he gave him to enter.
Ethan Thorn
Ethan Thorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:51 am

Shelby giggled when he explained what he meant. "I was just joking," she whispered as she walked with him not noticing that he put a charm on the money he still had. she hugged the bare tight "couldn't he get fired for sleeping on the job or something?" she asked confused about why the guy was asleep. "people could sneak in." she tapped on the window lightly as they walked out. though that didn't wake the guard guy up. "i'll laugh if he gets fired."
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Thorn Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:08 am

"Well I'm gonna give him more of a reason to stay awake" Ethan said with his evil smirk. He took out his wand and put a spell on his whole entire wallet. He slowly moved to his palm, and Ethan grabbed it with his hand. "Maybe he'll think twice before taking the night shift and snoozing on the job." Ethan said. He walked through the exit bars and walked out of the carnival. They were now at the streets of London once again. After sometime of reminscening of what had happened about two minutes ago, Ethan got the idea to do at least one more mishievious thing before he went to bed. He wanted it to be something big. But he knew it couldn't be that huge knowing Shelby was a bit nice for a slytherin. Ethan took out his wand and just burned one of the flags near a home, this particular home had about 3 flags and they spread to each other. The street now illuminated.
Ethan Thorn
Ethan Thorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Underwood Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:41 am

Shelby shook her head as she watched him. "A wonderful lesson for him but why the flags?" she asked looking up at him his face lit up from the fire. she hugged the teddy bear. she stopped walking for a second and asked Ethan to hold it while she put her hair up. once the bear out of her hands she flipped her hair over and put it up in a pony tail then carefully took the bear back from Ethan holding it close to her. She walked slowly then whispered,"i guess i shouldn't have worn a skirt tonight."
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top