A night at the carnival - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A night at the carnival - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A night at the carnival

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A night at the carnival - Page 2 Empty Re: A night at the carnival

Post by Ethan Thorn Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:36 pm

"Hah, the rollercoaster is the exact opposite of the tents. It's the biggest and funnest thing in the carnival" Ethan told her. He noticed that Shelby got really close to him. I guess she's warming up to me after all Ethan thought as he put his arm around her. "C'mon lets go walk to the rollercoaster. Or we could teleport, did you learn apparition yet at Hogwarts." Ethan asked. He was kinda hoping she didn't because then he could talk more to her. Oh then why did I ask her if she knew appartion. Oh well, I can't take back what I already said.
Ethan Thorn
Ethan Thorn

Number of posts : 72

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Underwood Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:46 pm

"Yes i know what apparition is and i know how to do it.. though i didn't learn it at Hogwarts, "Shelby said smileing, "Come on, to the roller coaster we go!" she walked off pulling Ethan behind her. for a few feet before just walking next to him a small smile on her face. she put his arm back around her as they walked at a slower pace. taking off like that had been her answer. "which way is it?" she asked looking up at him, "oh and i'd love it if you didn't tell your friends about my nice side or my smart side."
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 169
Special Abilities : Flying and Transfiguration

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Thorn Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:42 pm

"Oh it's right around here" Ethan told her as he paid the ride fee. This time it was his own money he paid with "Well Shelby I could keep the nice side on the down low, but I'm pretty sure everyone already knows your smart. That's nothing to hide" Ethan complemented." "Well get ready for lots of fun, because that's what rollercoasters are full of" Ethan said smiling. He took the seat in the front with Shelby, he watched as the ride keeper put all of the seat bars down. Ethan wasn't nervous at all but he was pretty sure Shelby might've been. "So how are you feeling" Ethan asked.
Ethan Thorn
Ethan Thorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Underwood Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:59 pm

"no they don't know about the brains really. I tend to sleep during class. we can't have have the youngest malfoy be smart." she said the last part jokingly but she really did sleep during class. "i guess i spend to much staying up late reading." she sat down in the front of the car with him after smothering out her feathery skirt. "um a little nervous, but other than that i think im fine. this can't be any scarier than a death eater to a muggle born." she said looking over at him kind of nervous.
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Thorn Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:23 am

"Your perfectly right, this'll be a piece of cake" Ethan told her still having his arm around her. The ride keeper assured the passengers to take all jewlery off and such but Ethan didn't listen. He'd just use a spell to get it back. Imediatly the ride started moving and rising. That was the moment that always builded up tension. The moment that got the newbies scared, and the oldies anxious. Ethan couldn't wait til he had to scream at the top of his lungs. It was going to be great. He looked back at Shelby and then looked back at the coaster. Eventually it got to the tipity top, about 150 feet in the air. It stood at the top for about a minute
Ethan Thorn
Ethan Thorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Underwood Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:02 am

As the Rollercoster began to move Shelbys nerves started to worsen. she griped the lap bar her knuckles turning white, her fingernails diging in. she looked ove at Ethan who was perfectly calm and she tried to calm down reminding her self it was just a ried and it was highly unlikely that she where to get hurt. "its just a ride." she said to her self and her words turned into a scream as the car went over the hill her hair flying behind her.
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Thorn Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:44 pm

The skin on Ethan's face was pushed back and the ride was going crazy fast. He screamed really loud just like the rest of the people in the back. People say that the first seat is the worst because it's like you feel the impact first, well to Ethan that was the best seat on the coaster. He looked back at Shelby who seemed pretty scared, even more scared as the ride continued. Ethan raised his hands and watched as it flailed side to side as the ride moved in the same direction. "HAVING FUN SHELBY" Ethan asked as the ride continued.
Ethan Thorn
Ethan Thorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Underwood Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:54 pm

Shelby shook her head slightly as if to say no to scared to open her mouth. she closed her eyes just waiting for the ride. "whens it over?" she squeaked "just let it be over." she felt that the ride would last forever and when they went over the next hill it felt like her stomach was going to come up and out of her mouth. she opened her eyes and she could see the end. soon they where back where they started and Shelby was ready to get off the ride. "thank god," she whispered.
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Thorn Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:03 pm

Ethan laughed a little as she got out of the coaster in a hurry. But then he felt he should comfort her. "Shelby are you alright, I'm sorry I made you go through that" Ethan apologized. He felt sort of guilty but since there was many stuff in the carnival, he knew he could make it up to her. "Your not afraid of heights are you" Ethan asked already having the next ride in mind. He patiently moved his foot still feeling a little axhillerated from the ride.
Ethan Thorn
Ethan Thorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Underwood Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:11 pm

"Y-yeah," Shelby said still a little shaken, "I'm fine, that was exhilarating, better than flying." she said shaking a little. "i just wasn't expecting it." she said looking up at him. she smiled as he asked her if she was afraid of heights and she shook her head. "nope not afraid of heights. just might want to wait a while before i go on a roller coaster again. a long while. like years, or never." she said waiting for him to take her to the next ride.
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top