Being evil isn't as good as it use to be - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Being evil isn't as good as it use to be - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Being evil isn't as good as it use to be

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Being evil isn't as good as it use to be - Page 5 Empty Re: Being evil isn't as good as it use to be

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:04 am

Sophia looked at Hitame and smiled. "Nice to meet you Hitame, that's a pretty by the way."said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. Sophia turned to Samantha and nodded. "Sounds like a good idea Sammy, but how will we get there me and Faylen are the only ones that can apperate unless Faylen takes you and I'll take Hitame or we can fly."said Sophia softly. "I'm cool with both, although I don't know how you and Hitame feel about apperating though."said Sophia softly. When Sophia couldn't apperate she hated being apperated by others it felt like she was being sucked into a gaint tube.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Being evil isn't as good as it use to be - Page 5 Empty Re: Being evil isn't as good as it use to be

Post by Faylen Shadows Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:09 am

Faylen nodded in agreement wondering how Sophia knew that he knew how to apareate. "Sounds like a good idea to me but it is up to them your right Sophia." Faylen said. He never minded being apareated by others but that was him, Samantha and Hitame was mostly different from himself and probably did mind it completely
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Number of posts : 150

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:12 am

Hitame looked at Sophia and smiled back. "I'm good with anything too, although apperating would be weird to do..." she said still looking at Sophia. Then she looked at Samantha and Faylen. "Would you be okay with that, Samantha?" she asked looking down again. She crossed her arms across her stomach, and looked down at her shoes/
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:32 am

Samantha smiled once again at everyone. It was nice to see people getting along. Excpecially people that she was friends with and loved. Then she came back to reality. "Oh...um...sure. Apperating is fine. Me and Faylen will meet you and Hitame." Samantha said facing Sophia. She then turned to face Faylen. "Let's go." Samantha said wanted at least a moment or two alone with Faylen. It had been awhile since she was all good around Faylen and she missed him alot. She took his hand in hers and waited for him to apperate them.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:43 am

Sophia nodded. "Ok Sammy, we will see you there."said Sophia softly as she turned to Hitame. "If your not comfortable with apperating we can always fly I'm a very fast flier."said Sophia softly. She didn't want Hitame to feel uncomfortable. "It's whatever you want to do Hitame, I'm cool with either."said Sophia softly as she gotten her wand out just incase Hitame chose to fly. Sophia was very good at both apperating and flying but she wanted Hitame to chose.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:50 am

Hitame looked at Sophia and smiled. "I'm good with apperating." she told Sophia. She looked at Faylen and Samantha. "See you two there! she said to them cheerfully. She was suddenly in a good and happy mood. She turned back to Sophia. "Ready when you are." she said still smiling.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:14 am

"Ok if your sure Hitame."said Sophia softly as she put her wand safely back into her black robe and turned back to Hitame. "Ok... grab on to me and hold on tight."said Sophia softly as she thought about the Three Broomsticks and apperated with a pop. As she appeared by the three broomsticks she looked at Hitame. "Are you ok?"Sophia asked her softly hoping that she was. As she looked around for Faylen and Samantha she didn't see them anywhere. "I'm sure there right behind us."said Sophia softly to herself as she still looked around for them.

((sorry if I GM Hitame I didn't mean to))
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Faylen Shadows Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:31 pm

Faylen nodded at Samantha "Alright here we go." He said to her hold tight to her hand. He thought hard about landing at the Three Broomsticks and apareated making a louder pop then Sophia and Hitame had. He had his eyes close when they had apareated so he could concentrated better and opened them to see the Three Broomsticks in front of him and Sophia and Hitame besides him and Samantha. "Are you good Samantha?" he asked her making sure she was alright.
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Number of posts : 150

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:37 am

Hitame looked up at Sophia after they appeared in front of The Three Brooksticks. "Uhh.... i'm fine. That felt wierd though..." she said shaking her head. She saw Faylen and Samantha appear next to her and Sophia. "Hey guys.." she said looking up at both of them. She turned back to Sophia and looked down again. "Should we go in now?" she said quietly still looking down.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:58 am

After the familar and unnerving squeeze and pop, Samantha arrived standing next to Faylen, still holding his hand. She heard him ask if she was ok. "Yeah I'm fine." Samantha said looking over at Sophia and Hitame. "You guys ok?" Samantha asked Sophia and Hitame. It looked like everyone was ok and ready to go inside and eat. "So then lets go. I'm starving." Samantha said turning her head to face The Three Broomsticks. She started walking forward, Faylen, Sophia and Hitame following. As she opened the door the old familar smell of the place came flooding into her nose. It still smelled the same. 'How do they do that?' Samantha thought continuing to a four seating table.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top