Being evil isn't as good as it use to be - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Being evil isn't as good as it use to be - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Being evil isn't as good as it use to be

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Being evil isn't as good as it use to be - Page 2 Empty Re: Being evil isn't as good as it use to be

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:30 am

Sophia shook her head. "I'm not lying Sammy for you know it's the truth or else you wouldn't be trying to kill me."said Sophia softly. As she seen her point her wand at her she smiled. "Go ahead Sammy hit me with your best shot but you won't win I promise you!"said Sophia softly. "Your better then this, why scoop down to Zara level?"Sophia asked her softly. "But like I said before if it's a duel you want so be it."said Sophia letting her wand slide further out as she held it in her left hand. Sophia sense another person watching but didn't do anything for she didn't wnt Samantha hurting the person. "This isn't you and you know it's not so stop pretending!"said Sophia angrily.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Being evil isn't as good as it use to be - Page 2 Empty Re: Being evil isn't as good as it use to be

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:43 am

Sammy could fell her eyes turn black and her fangs slowly show. She was angry, she didn't like people talking about Zara like that. People who didn't know her shouldn't talk about her as if they do. At least that's what Sammy was thinking. But her anger kept her from talking. Before Sammy shot any spells at Sophia she smelled and sensed another person around. Once Sammy had the wearabouts of the person known, she ran in vampire speed over to the little girl, picked her up, then moved her fangs close to the girls neck. "I'll do it if you don't stop lieing." Sammy said in anger, poision dripping from her fangs. But before Sophia even had time to talk, pain hit Sammy in the head. Sammy dropped the girl and kneeled on the ground. "Aaahhh!" Sammy yelled in pain.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:32 am

Sophia shook her head but as Samantha grabbed a girl who looked like a second year in Hogwarts her eyes widen. "No I won't stop because you know I'm telling the truth, now let go of her!"said Sophia angrily as her eyes turned red with anger. "SAMMY!"said Sophia as Samatha fell to her knees Sophia ran over towards her like a good best friend would or shall you say ex best friend would. "Are you ok Sammy?"Sophia asked her softly as her eyes turned gold with worry in them. Sophia turned to the girl in the alleyway. "You best to be getting home this place is dangerous and no second year should be here."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:26 am

Hitame looked at the girl who grabbed, her eyes widening. Oww.... that really hurt she thought as she fell to the ground. "Are you okay?" she asked the fifth year when she fell to her knees. She looked at the other girl who ran over to the fifth year. "I'm sorry but i can't leave... not knowing that there is a Hogwarts student who has turned evil..... which i know that she is...she said. And i also know you two are vampires she added softly. I can't leave and i'm not going to..... she thought looking at the graduate girl.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:12 am

With the pain shooting thru her head she didn't realize that Sophia and the girl where so close to her. So when the pain subsided and she looked up at the people around her, she stood up and backed off in vampire speed. "Crucio!" Samantha yelled throwing the spell at the second year. "CRUCIO!" Samantha yelled again at Sophia this time after running in vampire speed to the left. Samantha knew, from the last fight with Sophia that the spell would miss her, so she put a double protego spell around her for the spell to miss. Samantha caught her breath really quick, then evilly smiled at Sophia. "Your going to pay for whatever you did to my head." Samantha said keeping her wand pointed at Sophia.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:53 am

Sophia's eyes widen as Samantha sent the Cruciatus Curse her way but Sophia quickly zoomed out of the way to missed it. As she did she saw Samantha send the curse towards the second year she zoomed over towards her. "Protego!"said Sophia as the curse bounced off her shield and hit a trash can as it exploded in flames that wasn't to far from Samantha. "I didn't do nothing to your head, that's your good side trying to get out!"said Sophia softly. "You know your pathetic for trying to hurt a defendless second year and no it'll be you who pays Samantha, can't you see you can't kill me your not evil enough!"said Sophia softly. "Protego Totalum!" Sophia thought to herself as she put a shielding charm around the second year so Samantha couldn't hurt her. "I don't want to hurt you Samantha, so don't make me."said Sophia softly but angrily.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:10 am

Hitame looked at the girl who had just shot a spell at her. she had tried to get her wand out but she couldn't. Ugh, i always have to get saved by someone she thought. When the graduate whose name she now knew to be Sophia blocked the spell she didn't say anything at first. "Thanks..." she said softly. Now to try and get her wand away from her she thought as she looked at the fifth year. "Expelliarmus!!" she yelled without thinking of what could happen if she missed.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:19 am

More truth being pushed into her head, which ment more pain being pushed into her head, Sammy fell to her knees again. So when the second year threw her spell it missed, but hit the wall behind Sammy. Peices of wall flew everywhere, hitting Sammy in the back of the head. Sammy's eyes rolled into the back of her head, and she fell, face first, to the ground. The last thought to run thru Sammy's mind was 'Ne'Os I love you!' Then everything went black.

((OOC: This is where you take the spell off of me. ))
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:04 am

"Your welcome."said Sophia softly giving the second year a soft warm smile and turned back to Samantha who fell to her knees once again. As the second year threw Expelliarmus at Samantha and missed her Sophia gasped as it hit Samantha but was glad it din't harm the second year seeing how she and her were behind the protego shield. "SAMMY!"said Sophia softly as she ran towards her as she seen that Samantha was hit pretty hard by the bricks and was bleeding. Flicking her wand at Samantha she healed the back of her head as much as she could. "Sorry about this Sammy but... Petrificus Totalus!"said Sophia softly hoping that bind Samantha so she couldn't hurt Sophia if she tried.

As she looked at Samantha she wondered how to get this evil spell off of Samantha her best friend or ex best friend. Even though Sophia didn't talk to her again, she nevered gave up on hope that Smantha would go back to her good ways. Suddenly getting and idea Sophia smiled. "Maybe I can take the evil thoughts out of her hand and maybe the spell would come along with it."said Sophia softly to herself. "Obliviate !"said Sophia softly as green smoke came out of Samantha's head and towards her wand. She hoped that it worked and the spell was taken off of Sammy.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:40 am

Hitame looked at Sophia as she appearently took whatever spell Samantha has over her. I hope she's okay and that the piece of wall didn't hit her to hard. She looked at Sophia her eyes filled with worry."Will Samantha be okay, Sophia?" she asked looking back at the unconsious Samantha. "Will she attack you if you take off the [i]petrificus totalus? she said just noticing she had scrapped her knee when Samantha drpped her. Huh, when did that happen? she thought looking at her knee.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top